Pratigya
Pratigya

TWO FACED PRATIGYA! CHATTING CRAP

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
SOOOO RUDE!

Krish cannot take a loan from people that he has helped, BUT it's okay for Shyaam to take money from his Damad/ married daughter? DOES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE TO THE TWO FACED PRATOGANIST?
Krishna just leave her wid her problems... yaar.... for her family she'll continue to PUT YOU DOWN.

I HAD TO STOP HALF WAY FROM WATCHING TO TYPE THIS - i'm fuminggggggggggggAngryAngryAngry

Are we stupied, are we to believe she is right here? CV'S STOP MAKING HER CHAT SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Hoshia86kriyarockxfirefly07pratigyazranmarna9nalighthousepierLadyRosesrikalaganeshAeryngawker-Khush-td_dhoom--Hope--a_umadhakarnbabithaj-Sheena-Pragati.Tsuk19ArjaAddicttanthya

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yeah.... what else can u expect from Prats (and CVs).... Ms. Know-it-all Censored.... even when Krishna is proved right eventually...they conveniently brush it away without any apology or acknowledgement.....AngryAngryAngry

Even in today's episode... that Arrghoosi was shown as remembering only the wrongs she did to her dear Sis...AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a_uma

Yeah.... what else can u expect from Prats (and CVs).... Ms. Know-it-all Censored.... even when Krishna is proved right eventually...they conveniently brush it away without any apology or acknowledgement.....AngryAngryAngry

Even in today's episode... that Arrghoosi was shown as remembering only the wrongs she did to her dear Sis...AngryAngry

Now that Adharsh is gonna be a criminal - There you go PRATZ shit

Always putting your hubby down - never trying to understand his POV.

UMA - I am sooooooo angry wid her. It's not shameful to take money from their married daughter - but it would be bad for Krish to take a loan - but okay for her parents to take it.

ALL NAINA'S FAULT - FOR NOT TAKING MONEY OUT OF THE DEPOSIT.

lighthousepiera_uma

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
SOOOO RUDE!

Krish cannot take a loan from people that he has helped, BUT it's okay for Shyaam to take money from his Damad/ married daughter? DOES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE TO THE TWO FACED PRATOGANIST?
Krishna just leave her wid her problems... yaar.... for her family she'll continue to PUT YOU DOWN.

I HAD TO STOP HALF WAY FROM WATCHING TO TYPE THIS - i'm fuminggggggggggggAngryAngryAngry

Are we stupied, are we to believe she is right here? CV'S STOP MAKING HER CHAT SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!

CVS pls  stop  new year 2011 like this?Bahut atyachar ho gaye .
Unhappy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Carishma u r so right. what r the cv's trying to show. They have bended the character of Pratigya to so extent now i don;t know what she stands for they say she is a fighter she is not fighting. the way she talks OMG one time one thing. what is her problem is getting some money from friends. taht is so rude. then come on wake up u work. if u r so worried abt yr mummy papa. once she is good wife and then she is all done. the way she talks to krishna it is too much. even we r getting confused how abt him. he is uneducated. this is what i was worried. i wanted the Cv to show something practical. i don;t know why they create so much confusion for this Pratigya character. they r losing it charm. all the characters have a backbone and steadyness the cv;s don;t give that to Pratigya why? Carishma please start or post something in good writing for the Cv for this crapy things. i am fed up of this. i think we should throw rotten eggs,tomatores and all that on them. i didn;t want to go to that extend. but now i lost my patience.

Mitu_carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

SOOOO RUDE!

CVS pls  stop  new year 2011 like this?Bahut atyachar ho gaye .
Unhappy 
Today i was soooo enjoying the taunts that amma was dishing out to her....anaaand mila dil ko
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma u r so right. what r the cv's trying to show. They have bended the character of Pratigya to so extent now i don;t know what she stands for they say she is a fighter she is not fighting. the way she talks OMG one time one thing. what is her problem is getting some money from friends. taht is so rude. then come on wake up u work. if u r so worried abt yr mummy papa. once she is good wife and then she is all done. the way she talks to krishna it is too much. even we r getting confused how abt him. he is uneducated. this is what i was worried. i wanted the Cv to show something practical. i don;t know why they create so much confusion for this Pratigya character. they r losing it charm. all the characters have a backbone and steadyness the cv;s don;t give that to Pratigya why? Carishma please start or post something in good writing for the Cv for this crapy things. i am fed up of this. i think we should throw rotten eggs,tomatores and all that on them. i didn;t want to go to that extend. but now i lost my patience.
Dun worry lakhs - I have all your support I will write to the cv's again - I think time I gave them  zOR KA JATKA.
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
more than P, the CVs need to cut the crap ..........

why are they purposely sabotaging their lead characters ? 

goddamit, we dont expect the charaters to be perfect but making your leads appear as hypocyites & wimps is a slap in the face of loyal viewers who have stuck by this show thru the highs & lows of the past 1 year expecting to see some improvements & groW*H with the story line & characters

P's annoying all-knowing arrogance is back with a bang as soon as she gets a whiff of maika's manufactured troubles

K is once again presented as a wimp who can't stand up to his wife's bitchy attitude

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top