Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly-Take it EASY please! (Page 9)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshysusan29

blueangel Senior Member
blueangel
blueangel

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Yes, Clown..only Khali was left from her radar, now she abused him also. Waise not have any sympathy for Khali , as it is the case of  "jaise ko taisa mila". Bahot pyaar dikha rahe the dono, virji-Didi , sab khatam. LOL

Dolly was/is not having fun at all, she comes across as a v.insecure and jealous-type person and whenever she wants to use someone, she uses them. on the other hand, other housemates are either fool or too nice or too scared of her, that they never give her back as they should. They never abuse or or get personal with her.
 Dolly says whatever she wants to  to Shweta, But shweta hardly understands Dolly's  sarcasm or nagging towerds her . May be she just ignores it.  Bade Dilwali hey apni Shweta. Smile

Originally posted by cl0wn

Originally posted by DhobiGhat

she's not serious yaar.this is like too harsh on her.
There's a fun element in most of the complaints she made abt him.More like pulling the leg stuff.
Was rather cute.

did u see today's episode...i'm sure u won't think the same anymore LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitprerna4rishav

Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
she fought with everyone... bas khali hi reh gaya tha. ab usey bhi lad padi.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusree2010

I think most of the people who find Dolly's loud and abusive nature are the ones who dont like Shweta , Veena or even Sara..... I am not sure but I feel so.. Othewise I cant imagine why anybody will find her abuses towards other women in the house to be entertaining , even if it is real....She has spoken bad about alomost everyone based on their personal lives and we dont even know if her accusations and personal remarks about others are true or not... 

Assumptions galore!! Too funny!! LOL LOL Can we also say that the ones who like Shweta's diplomacycannot ever become loyal friends to anyone in their lives and will bitch about everyone while manipulating things their own way? Wink

Dolly is funny at times and I liked Veena wayyy better than Sara or ST. So there!! All assumptions went for a toss. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crown1pooja.s92.Arjun

Anusree2010 Newbie
Anusree2010
Anusree2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Anusree2010

I think most of the people who find Dolly's loud and abusive nature are the ones who dont like Shweta , Veena or even Sara..... I am not sure but I feel so.. Othewise I cant imagine why anybody will find her abuses towards other women in the house to be entertaining , even if it is real....She has spoken bad about alomost everyone based on their personal lives and we dont even know if her accusations and personal remarks about others are true or not... 

Assumptions galore!! Too funny!! LOL LOL Can we also say that the ones who like Shweta's diplomacycannot ever become loyal friends to anyone in their lives and will bitch about everyone while manipulating things their own way? Wink

Dolly is funny at times and I liked Veena wayyy better than Sara or ST. So there!! All assumptions went for a toss. Tongue

I was not commenting on who is better and who is worse.But honestly would you have liked Dolly if she was abusing somebody who you admire?

Anyways, I believe this is a gameshow and nobody is showing their real self.I dont think anybody could be really  "real"  when they are fully aware that cameras are following them 24/7.What Dolly is doing is her game and I am not able to appreciate a game plan that involves tarnishing somebody else's personal life.

natasa0607 Groupbie
natasa0607
natasa0607

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Great post. Dolly is no doubt the most disgusting person in BB considering all seasons. She makes even Sambavana look like a saint in front of her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

crown1 Newbie
crown1
crown1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Cutelicious

LOL you know what i meant Big smile
even i used to like her and wanted her to come back when she was kicked out with sammy
but limit is a limit, we had enough of her and she should have evicted but BB is obsessed with her.

Yeah BB likes her ........not sure why Confused  But this year all other contenstants were bit boring .......so they had to go for dolly ....

Who wants to see housemate sitting on red bean bag all the time ?

Yes but a little bullying is ok but if you keep watching and liking it you are in part a bully like dolly.
Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
OK, yeah Dolly is not boring like the rest(other than ST) but I don't find her shouting abuses at others entertaining at all.

Go to top