Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

pihu innocent, my foot!!! (Page 6)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genifan

Pihu was, is & will remain innocent. Tongue  be it anybodies foot or head or tail you cant call her a vamp. if rudra has taken to drinking coz he cant see pihu with abhay then pihu has taken to distancing rudr g becos she cant see rudr with gauri. atleast somebodies liver is spared LOL. Sangini was, is & will remain at the bottom with raga jodi  Cry 
LOL
you seeem to be diehard fan of additi and I respect tht
but I am sorry that there are lot of Binny and rudra fans out here who still watch the show, so thank you for blessing us with such wonderful words, cauz we dun realli care, 
But if tht makes u happy, so be it! Sanjog will still survive even without Pihu! 
Gauri rules! Smile

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 05 January 2011 at 2:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirOrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star1974

I was just wondering.after watching Jan 4th episode when Rudra touched Piyu's foot may b he guessed she was faking it..what do u think
quiet weird because when he said "it hurts??" I had the feeling that he wanted to her more
genifan Senior Member

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

dont come here to judge other members & their opinion & u have no right & u dont have to bother whos fan they are and what makes them fell happy.
If you cant 'judge' or discuss the show or characters or cant deal with anything unrelated to raga then just shut up & dont try to make personal remarks about me.
[/QUOTE]

For your kind information, I neva judged anyone, I jus commented on wht I thought and if i am not wrong i neva used any offensing language against anyone! 
Mayb it's hard to be respectful these days.. anyways I dont realli give a damn I wanted to point something out and I did, now I don't know how you take it....i really don't care!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiOrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

Originally posted by alujna-21

She's not innocent but only a player like RR,who wants to free her son from Gauri but Pihu wants both Abhay and Rudra.

is that what pihu wants? I'm confused as to what the cv's want her to want. She wants to remain married to abhay, but also sleep w/ rudra?? Or she just wants to break raga up, hav rudra pine after her while she remains married to abhay? I wish they made her motives more clear... And i wish g would just tell abhay, or maybe she's afraid then he'l leav her, which the leavs p free for r...idk, what's happening!
Hi Zaara.... RG are married and try to carry on with their lifes, R begins to like G, it's not love yet, but he starts feeling something for her! P's problem is that even if she's married to Abhay, she can't bear to see R gives more importance to someone else than her. She doen't want another woman to take her place in R's life.She has a oversized ego... that why she's planning with RR to break RG's relationship... But it has nothing to do with love...but R is still in love with P, and yesterday's epi fight shows that he's tortured by the fact that he wants to fall for gauri but it would mean that he's cheating on P...G waits to have real proof of what P is up to to expose her in front of everyone, she doesn't want to see Abhay hurt for the moment! I really feel bad for him!
Don'tworry very soon, G will expose P and R will get over her for ever... and then RG's lovestory can begin! Hope it helps!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

dont come here to judge other members & their opinion & u have no right & u dont have to bother whos fan they are and what makes them fell happy.
If you cant 'judge' or discuss the show or characters or cant deal with anything unrelated to raga then just shut up & dont try to make personal remarks about me.

For your kind information, I neva judged anyone, I jus commented on wht I thought and if i am not wrong i neva used any offensing language against anyone! 
Mayb it's hard to be respectful these days.. anyways I dont realli give a damn I wanted to point something out and I did, now I don't know how you take it....i really don't care!
[/QUOTE]
Hi keenu....  Few RG fans, among them me, had pbs with Geni earlier... she takes every single remarks for personal even if it is related to show. or characters! Please don't pay attention and carry on!
Take care Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiOrientalDancerKeenu.G

Sonam2 Senior Member
Sonam2
Sonam2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
The show is boring , I just watch it for Additi , whtever the track or the character currently is , she is doing great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasharma

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star1974

I was just wondering.after watching Jan 4th episode when Rudra touched Piyu's foot may b he guessed she was faking it..what do u think

i had that same thought....hmmm

Go to top