Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

pihu innocent, my foot!!! (Page 4)

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paru...

Originally posted by genifan

todays episode prooved once again that pihu is cute and innocent. Big smile . one glimpse of pihu and rudra is flat like a corpse. pihu is soo electrifying. loved it today. mindblowing pihu. she made todays episode worth watching. hope people will restart watching this show again atleast to watch innocent pihus cute and naughty antics. totally refreshing like a gentle warm breeze she lifts up sangini by her effervescence.

very well said.wow my ruhu is back with their rocking chemistry.Day Dreaming.wiill restart watching this show again.
VERY WELL SAID. ONLY PIHU IS HOLDING THE SANGINI . OTHERWISE THIS GOWRI IS BORING. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru...

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i hate hate hate... pihu Angry
wo bilkul innocent nahi...Evil Smile
Bechara innocent to doctor Abhay hai & true honest love karta hai pihu se..CryBroken Heart  But Pihu play with abhay...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirmonaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Ok i dont care about any thing in this show i leave it far behind but coming on forum sometimes and there is nothing new as always i am just watch only then when they show any of Pihu scene and rite now they show her to so i am sit and watch it only for Pihu
I hope this track give them some Trp to use her in -ve way bcoz this show is failed for me badly and so many other people who thought in this show we get something new and different but as all the other shows who just repeat this story again and agin
So rite now i just watch only Pihu scenes and enjoy bcoz watching her is a treat for my eyes
adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Ok i dont care about any thing in this show i leave it far behind but coming on forum sometimes and there is nothing new as always i am just watch only then when they show any of Pihu scene and rite now they show her to so i am sit and watch it only for Pihu
I hope this track give them some Trp to use her in -ve way bcoz this show is failed for me badly and so many other people who thought in this show we get something new and different but as all the other shows who just repeat this story again and agin
So rite now i just watch only Pihu scenes and enjoy bcoz watching her is a treat for my eyes
you are absolutely correct. they are showing pihu for the trp. otherwise the sangini is total FLOP FLOP FLOP.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasharmamazkachazka

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
its jus so weird that how people/fans jus dun distinguish between characters and actors! 
Well i like additi cauz she is a fab actor and is doing justice to wht she has been told to do, But I hate the character she is playing no offense!
Pihu is jus too much, like immature child who needs everything he/she sets eyes on! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by genifan

todays episode prooved once again that pihu is cute and innocent. Big smile . one glimpse of pihu and rudra is flat like a corpse. pihu is soo electrifying. loved it today. mindblowing pihu. she made todays episode worth watching. hope people will restart watching this show again atleast to watch innocent pihus cute and naughty antics. totally refreshing like a gentle warm breeze she lifts up sangini by her effervescence.
 Incredibly funny post. But, today's not April Fool's day dear. ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL  

i dont noe why u feel funny for such things LOL n she didn't say 2day is april fool's day cummon wake up 
snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i dont noe why u people simply bash her , she is said to do so she does it if u want any change in de story track demand de creatives who said noo , n well pihu is a  sweet heard let me remind u people 1thing watever crap dey show dey will not get trp's but a minute of pihu can change de trp's gauri is doing de same things so called sacrifice de innocent face vagera , dat is so boring uffff 
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
AG is very beautiful but i hate her character, Pihu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiP.Kamaljit.Sean

Go to top