pihu innocent, my foot!!! (Page 3)

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genifan

Originally posted by trupat

todays episode prooved once again that pihu is cute and innocent. Big smile . one glimpse of pihu and rudra is flat like a corpse. pihu is soo electrifying. loved it today. mindblowing pihu. she made todays episode worth watching. hope people will restart watching this show again atleast to watch innocent pihus cute and naughty antics. totally refreshing like a gentle warm breeze she lifts up sangini by her effervescence.
will start watching the show again because  pihu is back Smile bad or good, some characters and actors r just so great that you cant help it but love them ....
well said. alteast few broadminded and intelligent change seeking viewers like you are here. 
but most daily soap fans are as idiotic as idiot box and as flat minded as lcd/plasma. they really need realty check  & time check to understand the evolution of tv or even the society. these people are the reason why indian television industry is still stuck at 19 century period, & every year churning out characters like gauri & shows like sangini

Sou you are broadminded and intelligent???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicshzaara10kinny_ranvir

jamtit Newbie
jamtit
jamtit

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
 Forget +vity and -vity,  truth is that eventhough +ve Gauri's character is so boring to watch. Pihu eventhough she is being projected as -ve is interesting to watch, she has such an interesting personality. AG's screen presence is so nice to watch and she rocks with Iqbal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasharma-raiAasma-Paru...-Garima-mazkachazka

Paru... IF-Rockerz
Paru...
Paru...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

todays episode prooved once again that pihu is cute and innocent. Big smile . one glimpse of pihu and rudra is flat like a corpse. pihu is soo electrifying. loved it today. mindblowing pihu. she made todays episode worth watching. hope people will restart watching this show again atleast to watch innocent pihus cute and naughty antics. totally refreshing like a gentle warm breeze she lifts up sangini by her effervescence.

very well said.wow my ruhu is back with their rocking chemistry.Day Dreaming.wiill restart watching this show again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasharma

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by trupat

will start watching the show again because  pihu is back Smile bad or good, some characters and actors r just so great that you cant help it but love them ....
well said. alteast few broadminded and intelligent change seeking viewers like you are here. 
but most daily soap fans are as idiotic as idiot box and as flat minded as lcd/plasma. they really need realty check  & time check to understand the evolution of tv or even the society. these people are the reason why indian television industry is still stuck at 19 century period, & every year churning out characters like gauri & shows like sangini

There's absolutely no need for all that name calling.

No doubt, Additi Gupta is a brilliant actress, and I agree with you, she do lift up sangini with her vivacious personality. Unfortunately, due to the grey shades of Pihu's character, most of us hate the sight of her.  But if you find being manipulative and totally selfish as innocent and cute, I don't know what else to say.

I've been watching Sangini since day one, and at the moment, I don't feel any sympathy for Pihu. Honestly, after what she's done and what she's planning to do, I simply HATE her. But Pihu's re-introduction may add spice to the current track. I'm looking forward to see what'll happen next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiOrientalDancerDarine1980

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i dont like that on the one hand pihu organized raga's wedding to save her own marriage and also felt blackmailed by rr into calling rudra, but then today she's saying she cant get over rudra and does not want to see another woman w/ him. it makes no sense. she had rudra, let him go, had him again, let him go, and now she doesnt physically want him back, but instead just wants to emotionally hold on to him....
but i'm kinda glad she's back to spice up the dragging show a bit Evil Smile

Edited by zaara10 - 03 January 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Well as a character, Pihu is in a bottomless pit. She is neither innocent nor charming. While being married herself, she is cheting on her husband and trying to attract another married man. Its heights of selfishness and utterly disgusting. being modern does not mean you cheat you hubby on another man who is married. If you can move on in life let your so called love move on too.

If Pihu so loved Rudr she should have married him and not Abhay.

She is scehming, cunning and manipulative. Even if RR instigates her cannot she use her brain and put her foot down.

She may be a good actress but her characterisation in thi sserial is disgusting.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShizaara10kinny_ranvirOrientalDancerDarine1980mysticgoryfilms

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verai

Originally posted by vinuchand

Well as a character, Pihu is in a bottomless pit. She is neither innocent nor charming. While being married herself, she is cheting on her husband and trying to attract another married man. Its heights of selfishness and utterly disgusting. being modern does not mean you cheat you hubby on another man who is married. If you can move on in life let your so called love move on too.

If Pihu so loved Rudr she should have married him and not Abhay.

She is scehming, cunning and manipulative. Even if RR instigates her cannot she use her brain and put her foot down.

She may be a good actress but her characterisation in thi sserial is disgusting.
  rudr has a wife but he has not moved on a bit so why do you expect pihu to move on if she has a husband.  Ok, does Rudr keep calling Pihu, does he ever try and play these dirty games so that she does not get close to Abhayor move on in life with Abhay? marriages & break ups unfortunately doesnt have the power to strat or end emotions.Embarrassed  It never has had. But marraiges to a large extent control emotions and rightly so. rudr has strong feelings for pihu so does pihu have for rudra, so its not proper to call only her disgusting and cheating because emotions are higher than actions. Rudr has emotions for Pihu and very strong and has told this even to gauri that he cannot let anyone expect Pihu in his heart. He did not do teh nautanki of getting Rudr and Gauri married, tieing thier ghatbandahn. Pihu told abhay that she has moved on didnt she? Whereas Rudr has been very open. He does not act on the sly or cheat like what pihu is doing?  pihu is scheming against gauri mainy because rajrani gave her an oppurtunity, i think rudr also would have tried to scheme against abhay if prateek or someone else whould have helped him. I dont think so. Even if RR is using her, doesnt she have a brain. if she can scheme so much why cannot she think about her marriage. She was the one who left Rudr at every opprtunity given to her, so now why get back to rudr's life? Why cannot she put her foot down and say no to RR. Probably there is a twist there, but to schema dn send everyone out and then come to rudr's house so that she can take advatange of the situation is plain disgusting.   but since abhay is not the main lead cv's definitely just turned the tables on rudra. Abhay is a parallel lead, And he told Pihu that she has to love oly him and till thenn he will wait for her. She was the one who made a pretence and got Rudr and Gauri married and told him she has moved on. She has lied and cheated him.  and the fight is on for his sanginiLOL  plus creatives exaggerated pihus already high confusion, ego and selfishness and is potraying pihu as sorceress in this track to glorify gauri and to let g make her mark/position as rudras only saviourSleepy.  Well I dont know what CV's are trying. But If Rudr and gauri are married to each other, then, Gauri has every right to protect her husband from a third woman. A married woman who is chaeting on her hubby. She wants to move on with her hubby or so she claims but does not want Rudr to do it. the current story line makes pihu all together wrong in the eyes of everyone but hope creatives doesnt forget that she has to have a good part inside her to move the story forward in future. ( if not its bye bye ssbsLOL)
Only rr knows the big picture, she is using pihu and not vice versa, rr definitely knows and thinks much more than pihu and rr know what all will come out of this and what all may go wrong, we just cant expect pihu  nor are the creatives showing pihu to be the intelligent one, when it comes to rr and pihu rajrani wins. i am sure the plan of sending pihus and abhays parents away was also not made by pihu alone but by rr along with pihu. Well if RR Is using her, then, CV"s must have a reason. But Pihu should have put her foot down. She is no babes lost in the woods her own mother does not trust her. When she was trying to settle with Abhay and gave him that assurance, this was uncalled for. And i dont agree that only modern man & woman cheat. infidelity is not related to being rich or educated or modern.LOL - Well I never said this. All that I said was being modren does not mean you cheat on your husband. Infidelity has been there from the time history was being recorded for posterity. My comment was to the 19th century remark by one of the members. Infedility is spread across gender, status, race, etc. But infedelity happens when both are willing. here Pihu is forcing herself on Rudr, lieing to her hubby, giving him sleeping pills so that she can meet Rudr on teh sly. She is in short playing with emotions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amithuzaara10AR_ArShikinny_ranvirOrientalDancerDarine1980

Go to top