Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

pihu innocent, my foot!!! (Page 2)

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
P and complexity doesn't match... she's stupid and a betrayal too! I don't understand how people can like a character like P... her EGO pushes her to lie to her husband and to pretend she's a good bahu and beti sending the whole family far away to execute her evil plan! Why? because she doesn't bear R doesn't give her the same importance anymore... DISGUSTING!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajkinny_ranvirmonaghoshfrenz4u

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

P and complexity doesn't match... she's stupid and a betrayal too! I don't understand how people can like a character like P... her EGO pushes her to lie to her husband and to pretend she's a good bahu and beti sending the whole family far away to execute her evil plan! Why? because she doesn't bear R doesn't give her the same importance anymore... DISGUSTING!
 Excellent comment darine. Yes, for high n mighty P, none matters except her false vanity, she can go any length 2 satisfy her own ego, even destroy other's lives completely n betray her loving n caring husband.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajkinny_ranvirmonaghoshfrenz4u

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genifan

todays episode prooved once again that pihu is cute and innocent. Big smile . one glimpse of pihu and rudra is flat like a corpse. pihu is soo electrifying. loved it today. mindblowing pihu. she made todays episode worth watching. hope people will restart watching this show again atleast to watch innocent pihus cute and naughty antics. totally refreshing like a gentle warm breeze she lifts up sangini by her effervescence.
will start watching the show again because  pihu is back Smile bad or good, some characters and actors r just so great that you cant help it but love them ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
aditi is a good actress i luvd her chracter heer in kis desh but i hate pihu! first i fought shes jus confusd n then i thought she was doing it coz of rudras mum but today wen she sed that she cant c him fall in love with someone else i thought W*H ur the one that left him! get over it n let him b happy!!

zaara10

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by trupat

todays episode prooved once again that pihu is cute and innocent. Big smile . one glimpse of pihu and rudra is flat like a corpse. pihu is soo electrifying. loved it today. mindblowing pihu. she made todays episode worth watching. hope people will restart watching this show again atleast to watch innocent pihus cute and naughty antics. totally refreshing like a gentle warm breeze she lifts up sangini by her effervescence.
will start watching the show again because  pihu is back Smile bad or good, some characters and actors r just so great that you cant help it but love them ....
well said. alteast few broadminded and intelligent change seeking viewers like you are here. 
but most daily soap fans are as idiotic as idiot box and as flat minded as lcd/plasma. they really need realty check  & time check to understand the evolution of tv or even the society. these people are the reason why indian television industry is still stuck at 19 century period, & every year churning out characters like gauri & shows like sangini
REPORTED

manya7878

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzywizzy

aditi is a good actress i luvd her chracter heer in kis desh but i hate pihu! first i fought shes jus confusd n then i thought she was doing it coz of rudras mum but today wen she sed that she cant c him fall in love with someone else i thought W*H ur the one that left him! get over it n let him b happy!!
Yessss ! by the way, I have no pb with Additi and Additi's fans... I don't like P's character which is different!

AR_ArShi

Go to top