Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

pihu innocent, my foot!!! - Page 6

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: snehasharma

dont come here to judge other members & their opinion & u have no right & u dont have to bother whos fan they are and what makes them fell happy.
If you cant 'judge' or discuss the show or characters or cant deal with anything unrelated to raga then just shut up & dont try to make personal remarks about me.

gauri rules emao bachao πŸ˜† den why don't de trp's cum ???πŸ₯±

[/QUOTE]

very well saidπŸ‘.reality is pihu rocks. ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harini10

@snehasharma why you people hurting additi fans by provoking others to say something against additi .here they discussing about pihu .pihu character is annoying me i too hate pihu but love additi's acting .bcoz i love additi, always loved to watch her onscreen .even i want more screenspace for pihu .but dont say she is innocent pihu is not innocent .anyways i am loving to watch additi but as a character i always hate pihu .hope you understand what i am saying

Thank you, harini.  An AG-Fan who can understand others and doesnt  try to provokeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I just wanted to say thank you.
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harini10

@snehasharma why you people hurting additi fans by provoking others to say something against additi .here they discussing about pihu .pihu character is annoying me i too hate pihu but love additi's acting .bcoz i love additi, always loved to watch her onscreen .even i want more screenspace for pihu .but dont say she is innocent pihu is not innocent .anyways i am loving to watch additi but as a character i always hate pihu .hope you understand what i am saying

nice advise I hope you follow the same rule 

If you understand this then what is the reason to go to another forum and bash another actor and show
Raania thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

her character is of a very arrogant nature...i mean seriously you are with your husband and expect your ex to still think you the most important person in the world...you are sick

i would love to see the day Rudra falls in love with Gauri and all this happening infront of Pihus eyes....
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raania

her character is of a very arrogant nature...i mean seriously you are with your husband and expect your ex to still think you the most important person in the world...you are sick

i would love to see the day Rudra falls in love with Gauri and all this happening infront of Pihus eyes....

I'm practically dying to see that too... But from what we've seen in today's episode, I don't think that will happen anytime soon

-Naz-
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

you people never going to understand and stop provokong others you never repent😑

repent about  what?πŸ˜•.stop giving lectures to others.😑
Edited by Paru... - 13 years ago
eshrat thumbnail
She's not innocent she's selfish why cnt she understand she got a husbAnd and how can she keep both dats really selfish of her
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supastar

I'm practically dying to see that too... But from what we've seen in today's episode, I don't think that will happen anytime soon

-Naz-

After today's epi, I think that we'll see it RG to come closer sooner than expected
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

After today's epi, I think that we'll see it RG to come closer sooner than expected

Honestly, I thought Gauri will start crying profusely after seeing the scene Pihu staged... You know, Rudra lying in bed surrounded with Pihu's jeweleries... But instead, she stood her ground, having complete faith in her husband! πŸ‘

Maybe Rudra IS slowly accepting Gauri in his life... Today he proved it by pushing Pihu away... Whoo hoo I'm sooo looking forward to Monday's epi...

-Naz-
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u feel am provoking lol  πŸ˜† stop giving me a lecture πŸ₯±Edited by snehasharma - 13 years ago