India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 3rd jan2011

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Jhanvi rings up at Dia's place and SC picks up,for a moment thinks it is Sia who is talking.Santosh and chanda are surprised at sia's name from SC's mouth.Jhanvi asks her if she is badima and tells her that she is waiting to come to their place to meet them all.Sc tells jhanvi that she is the first friend that dia has had and that she should not wait for a invitation to come home to meet them and  also come for dia's engagement.SC gives the phone to Dia who is congratulated by jhanvi.Dia is not able to answer properly as there are people surrounding them.santosh and chanda take dia for shopping where chanda keeps picking sarees for herself than for Dia.santosh chooses some sarees for Dia but sunder comes there and troubles Dia again by asking her to meet him in Lodhi gardens.Dia is frightened.they return home when DKG is talking to Dia's  would be sasural.DKG scolds all of them for shopping so late and asks them to ready dia as the groom's party would be there at home any time soon.Dia is dressed up by SC and santosh.santosh and SC see Dia shedding tears.SC goes to RaSia's photos and tells them that they wouldn't have  agreed to this marriage if they were alive.SC apologises to RaSia for allowing injustice happen to their daughter.Dia tells them not to apologise as she says that she has no dreams and  so she is not hurt.she also says that she will do anything to make DKG happy and also bless her.

The groom party arrives at krishna vaas and are taken care of by DKG's  household.Rajvir who knows nothing about this engagement, asks arrogantly to the security whether they have a function at home.the security tells him that it is Dia's engagement and rajvir asks him to shut up just giving him the information he needs.he enters the house when DKG introduces rajvir to the groom's family calling him the laadla of the house.rajvir is recognised by the groom's sister but he avoids her.Dia is brought in and all the groom's family comment on Dia's beauty.they ask for the engagement ceremony to start.The groom gaurav's mom and santosh bring in the ring.Dia takes the ring to put it on gaurav's hand when sunder enter asking the engagement ceremony to be stopped as dia is his alone and that he loves dia very much.

PRECAP-Dia is pushed and slapped by DKG while Karan beats sunder asking him for the truth.DKG asks sunder if he will marry Dia to which he answers that he will.Dia and the womenfolk of the house are shocked

Edited by sang_hari - 04 January 2011 at 11:54am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsamomsx3sc19sdavisER_ER_YAgiguserrgattuNandita5Joshana458ShizaruDamyanthiAnu-Ananya--Saaki--sarah1024neela226anna44shivani003meghapartiniveditharani-luckitiny15

princessbabli Groupbie
princessbabli
princessbabli

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thnx 4 d upd
Idiot sunder

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Ananyarani-luckitiny15

Rosmin Senior Member
Rosmin
Rosmin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the UD!
Rajveer is such a GFNAngryCensored
I like Karan though!He seems to be nice chap!I'm happy for Santy!!
Even if that useless "father" of his tells him the truth one day,which I'm sure he will,Karan will probably feel upset and sad for some days but I'm sure he'll understand and become his mother's strength eventuallySmile
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
tho n joyed u r vacation missed u r updatesHug thanx fr cming back i thot u are out of this BAKVAS.Smilelaado 007 was updating us she filled u r absence.happy new year.

really ony karan is good Smile.and that sunder ready to marry that bhole bale ladkiAngry.so sad every tme RaSia and their daughters have to face these .chill vidhya and rani will stop the marriageWink .but c hw bad thia VKG is dint even find wat type of guy that sunder is Angry.and slapped that pooor girl.Unhappyand even wen she was spking with that bride (nt sunder the other fellow )she was like beti paraya hai and i m happy to kick her of the house .as if she bought her up with care .and wen they were praising her beauty she says "akhir kis ki pothi hai"Angry

Edited by phoo_12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:11am
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Chanda selecting a saree for twenty five thousand was the ULTIMATE!!Personally speaking, I wouldnt wear that saree even if someone gave it to me for freeLOLLOL

Santosh was looking really goodTongueAnd Sheela Chachi tho dont even askEmbarrassedI wonder how Ammaji allowed them to wear a saree without the pallu over their headsConfusedLOL

Infact.I wonder how Ammaji allowed her daughters-in-law to wear anything other than their haryanvi clothes when she herself hasnt changed a wee bitConfusedLOLBut Ilike that attitude thoughSmile

How I wish Ammaji wasnt involved in the mamigiri businessCry

I liked Dia's dress too,nice colourSmile

But sorry to say,Chanda was looking like a buffoon!

Edited by laado_007 - 04 January 2011 at 5:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top