Thendral

Thendral Monday 3.1.2011 update posted (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superbe Update Srima!!!

Kalyani super!!!! Ellarum names-a patti pesuringa Mohanuku Vellaku ennai peer romba match aguthu!!!Clap

Romba romba cute scene!!!!Thuls nee romba munnerithama!!!LOL
So cute expressions!!!
But ippidi super romance scene kattikitte iruntha nanga engee poiy comments thedurathu??? Super thaan solla mudiyum!! But TT romancekku oru puthu dictionary ezhuthonum!!!!

@Janani123:

"" Charu thinks Thulasi would fight and argue just for Tamizh to agree, but no, romance is enough.Tongue""
Supera sonnachu!!! Saarri Kuttima endru solliye TA ethina yenmamthukum Thulasi yoda vazhntiduvaar!!!

Anandku romba thaan vazhiyuthu!!! And I'm ready to call them Bujippa and Bajjima!!!!

@ Sweety akka:

Athanala thaan Tamizh (real) Hero and Anand Jollu partyROFL!!! Mudhale Puppy endru peer vacha Anandku Naala peer kidaikuma?? =)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivaJanani20Rishi87TTfanPearl.ShemmoSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 3.1.2011 update posted (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!!!

The first scene was really unexpected.  An interesting start to Thendral this year.  Looks like there may a connection to that scene with Tulasi and the drug dealing family.  I loved the way Kalyani acted towards Mohan.  Padma and Mohan are going to get in big trouble and it will be TA that saves them.

The second part was so nice.  After so long, finally the director has shown a TT cute scene.  Their relationship is getting beautiful day by day.  Tulasi has changed so much.  And of course, cute Tamil and his dialogues always bring smiles to me.  They understand each other so well.  Poor Charu and her athai, they can't will never understand this.  Big nose cute for both of them in the following weeks.  No one can break our TT.

Third part was unbearable!!  Omg!!  Why does the director show them everyday??  Their part has nothing to do with the main Thendral plot.  I can't stand those two and their nicknames...and hate their romance the most. 

Overall though, it was a good epi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivaRanu.KowsiJanani20Rishi87TTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Anandku romba thaan vazhiyuthu!!! And I'm ready to call them Bujippa and Bajjima!!!!

@ Sweety akka:

Athanala thaan Tamizh (real) Hero and Anand Jollu partyROFL!!! Mudhale Puppy endru peer vacha Anandku Naala peer kidaikuma?? =)

LOL well said kowsi dear!!! thanks for agreeing with me..

tat Bujippa is half loose only.. and even tat Bajjima is too the same!!ROFL

u see his expression when he was talking with tat gal semma comedy dummy piece mathiri irunduchhu.. from his mouth waterfalls were coming like flood... sariyana jollu party only he is!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by SweetyGreen - 04 January 2011 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
thanks srima for the update
at first i was little tensed whether these drunkard will do something to kalyani but she tackled the promblem nicely... its better not to talk or go with drunkards... i think she will inform to thulasi or to MM.... will mohan take revenge on kalyani or these two willl be paired (a wild guess)

TA and T scence were highlite of this episode very cute well played.... thulasi was looking very beautiful in that buff nighty with her pony tail hair

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

thanks srima for the update
at first i was little tensed whether these drunkard will do something to kalyani but she tackled the promblem nicely... its better not to talk or go with drunkards... i think she will inform to thulasi or to MM.... will mohan take revenge on kalyani or these two willl be paired (a wild guess)

TA and T scence were highlite of this episode very cute well played.... thulasi was looking very beautiful in that buff nighty with her pony tail hair

yes rishi u are right as i said in my before post she was so cute in her buff dotted nighty..

and Kalyani was very brave and acted intelligentlyClapClap

lets wait and see if this will be the link up for joseph and kalyaniLOL or some bad things gonna happen for her from MohanAngry...

Rishi87

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima Aunty for the Update!!Clap

First part was okie!!...But well done Kalyani...!!Star

Awww...T&T scene was cute!!!....The was TA expressed his feelings was soo nice and Thulasi ur expressions were also nice!!...Like someone said day by day their love is becoming stronger!!

A&S scene was funny!!...Hahaha Anand did a nice job!!...Tongue....Hope he wont get any aapus from AP...Hahaha..actually for what he did for TA...he should get some aapus!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiRishi87SweetyGreen

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima, great job by kalyani Clap.

Nice nick for Anand's mystery caller Smile

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
yes well said shammu Bujjipa should get more aapu for his misdeed for Thulasi.. Avlo seekirama avanai vittu vida koodathu...ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top