Thendral

Thendral Monday 3.1.2011 update posted (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the super update.

TA & T scene was so cute. After today's episode I feel more strongly that all the obstacles others create would be destroyed by TA &T's paasam & nambikkai they both have on each other.

Thulasi showed all the Vethanai & Avamanam she faced (in the past) for a quick 2 seconds when TA was mentioning about it. Soon she changed her facial expression and convinced TA. Super acting by Thulsi.

Anand comedy ore rakalaiya irukku... mmm... Engee kondu poi mudiyummonnu theriyalaiye.

I think tomorrow Villi Sr. & Jr. will be coming to start their idiotic plan by inviting them to the wedding.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiJanani20TTfanRishi87Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 3.1.2011 update posted (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update srima! Smile

I like Kalyani's boldness. Akk,a, boldness illena athu Thulasi, ivangala friends kitta irunthu kathukka poraaanga, no never she will do that, she is so adament in that. Hopefully, Mohan does not decide to pazhivaangufy Kalyani. But, why was that long scene needed? Confused

Wow-part of today's epi. Luckily, we had this part in the first epi of the new year, illena nondhu poirupen LOL. It again shows how much Thamizh loves his wife and Thulasi (we too Tongue) melts knowing about it. Hmmmm....Thulasi....konja days neeyum happy irukka maatengre and viewersayum irukka vida maatengre LOL. Hmmmm...appo again meeting GW, actually i am waiting for that scene. They were rlyy cuteeee together Embarrassed

Last part.....Anandh is funny....i am sure, he is going to give her such a kevalamana name, joker brain ku avlo nalla names like Thamizh calls his wife varadhu, varavum venam TongueLOL.

@Sweety, noooooo neverrrrr Kuttymaa LOL...that's only for our cute T&T TongueBig smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.KowsiJanani20TheivaTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Thanks for the update srima! Smile

Last part.....Anandh is funny....i am sure, he is going to give her such a kevalamana name, joker brain ku avlo nalla names like Thamizh calls his wife varadhu, varavum venam TongueLOL.

@Sweety, noooooo neverrrrr Kuttymaa LOL...that's only for our cute T&T TongueBig smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL no niki i too dont want tat half loose Bujjipa calling kuttima but i suddenly thought if the director wants some twists with tat name creating a confusion in thulasi's life!!

tat Anand Loose BujjipaAngry never has the romance brain like our hero Tamil!! he is just an Jollu party...LOLLOL so lets see wat name he gives tat Mystery Bujjima...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
 Srima's selection...Bujippa Bajjima  [pet name]for Anand- Anamika .

wow super Srima!!! its hilarious and funny name u have given to her as Bajjima.... ROFL

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Srima for the nice update,

First part Kalyani was superb, Her boldness is really nice to see....Clap!! And the way she handled them was awesome.. !! LOL

Second part as usual it is always nice to see them together..Embarrassed!! Cute kutty romance was really nice.Embarrassed.Thulasi was looking cool in that Nighty and of course our hero TA was looking good..!!Thumbs Up

Anand's romance is more funny.ROFL.Shyam's acting was really good..!! Thumbs Up
@ Srima your suggestion for the pet name was really nice.,.!!Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaKowsiTheivaPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Yes Bhaghi dear u are right..

Mentioning Actor Shyam's acting is superb as Bujjipa Anand..Clap

he does tat funny expression with ease whenever he talks with tat mystery gal... its too cute and very funny!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the short and sweet update srima!

I don't understand director's intention behind the first scene, don't think such a scene is shown for nothing.But nice to see Kalyani this much bold.We even can't imagine such a scene with Thulasi. She let Mohan go as he was Thulasi's brother. And it shows too that Mohan becomes a drunkard and the aapu for his mother and for him is on the way. But before that, the problem around Padma and Mohan and A&S would lead to TA. Confused

The second scene was very nice. I am happy that he rather spoke out his mind than coming with a lie, guess he can't lie to her if the issue is about her. Thulasi, you can't measure the love he has for you or even give a name to it, just like us, we are not able to describe the love he has for you and vice versa. And it was good as well that she does not need to argue harschly with him to convince him to get back to his family, because he knows, whatever she says, it will be correct and means only good for him, even if not favourable for her. Why TA, why are you again and again getting shocked if your own lovely wife takes your hands or wants to give you kisses.

Funny Aanandh, doing his duty carefully, thinking of a name for his anonymous lover. Hopeyfully, he won't disappear to an unknown place if he comes to know about her rowdy background.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayAnnaJayElystiaRanu.KowsiTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update!!  Have been away on holidays and have just managed to catch up on all Thendral happenings!!  Looks like there are a host of new characters here.

Can't believe that TA's mum inspite of knowing everything about Charu now is still supporting her!! Indha ammavukkum Charukkum endha vithayasame illa pa!! Rendukkum nut kiyandupochu suttamma... 

Good for Kalyani - great to see how she is standing up for herself .  How come this Thuls is such a dedhi with such bold friends!!  This Mohan and gang are sliding into more and more trouble.  Very well deserved too!!

T&T continue to prosper and seemingly unaffected by everything happening around them - careful pa perisa aapu edavathu vara poguthu!!

Anand and his bujjimma - thangalada saami - Indha ara ticketa paathu ippadi indha poonu jollu vidarale - Indha kandravi ellam paatu dhaan aganama ....

Finally love the Prabha and Deepa track - Prabha reminds me of TA - he seems to have a good heart and is as casual as our hero... 

One thing is for certain now - my worries about Thendral coming to an end are gone - with this host of new  characters we are assured of the continuity of our favourite serial - whoo hoo!!

Edited by serials2010 - 03 January 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.KowsiTheivaTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top