Thendral

Thendral Monday 3.1.2011 update posted

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super duper fast update Srima! πŸ˜Š

Kalyani seems to be a bold girl just like Deepa. The slap was awesome and good dialogues by her! πŸ‘
I dont like Mohan, I wish he gets punished along with his mother well soon he is by his "God" (Vishwa) Useless boys, Padma has no guts to take care of her son and lets him drink and leaves him out late night.

Part 2 was great. Tamizh loves his wife so much and knows how to keep her happy. LOL Tamizh, did Thulasi ask about bujippa?πŸ˜† I could see the pain and anger on Thulasi's face when Tamizh talked recapped about the past. Thulasi looked so pretty and cute in that nightie. πŸ˜³ So cute when Thulasi talked about the kiss matter and playing around. Charu thinks Thulasi would fight and argue just for Tamizh to agree, but no, romance is enough.πŸ˜›

Bujippa and bujimma romance thangalai pa. Intha dummy piece-ku ippadi oru azhagana ponna? The girl is really in deep love with Anand 😲not knowing his true behavior and attitude. Wonder what name he gives for her.
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Thank you srima for the update........πŸ˜ƒ
New year first episode naala party with mohan ah.......was such an irritating scene  actually to begin with.....
but i liked the  climax of the part.....kalyani threatening them.......good job kalyani....teach thulasi how to be bold.....good way of handling....otherwise can she even think of driving an auto at night.....πŸ‘

Second part was for the story.....how much he loves thulasi.....madam charu and TA amma u are going to get a good treatment again from him......that s for sure....and the little romance part was cool........

first time he was like how silly she is nu...when she asked are they both loving same girl.....πŸ˜†

this scene shows  how much he cares for her and takes her insult so seriously............i pity TA amma and Charu  for their idiotic plans.......

Last part super.....Anand super dance.....again new year special a......the way he was jumping with the cell phone was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My pet name suggestion for shyamala.....paapu........bcos avalala later aapu is gg to be there .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks for the real quick wonderful update Srima dear!!!πŸ‘

Today was the first episode of this year 2011!!!πŸ‘

Auto kalyani is semma bold and brave gal as Deepa... finally i feel she will be in some hurdle where namma Joseph can come and help her... lets see how my prediction goes to link kalyani and joseph!!πŸ˜‰

And today Tamil and Thulasi cute Bus Shillarai romance was so so romantic..❀️ he is the best hubby a woman can get.. so much of understanding between them...😍

But pavam Thulasi is thinking good of her MIL and SIL wedding but andha GW enna panna poralo with tat Charu mental😑!!!

Finally our Bujjipa was semma comedy piece.. πŸ˜† waterfalls was coming through his mouth like flood!!πŸ˜† when he was guessing for nicknames and when he said Puppy as chella peyar to tat mystery gal his expression was semma funny....πŸ˜†

Who knows if he says her new nickname will be Kuttima!!πŸ˜• then keeping tat name semma confusion plus trouble can come to Thulasi and Tamil with tat name part.. lets see how the director moves the name scene!!πŸ˜‰

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Srima for the update!😊

I really appreciate Kalyani on handling the situation very well with Mohan gangπŸ‘. Both of the Thulasi friends Deepa and Kayani are actually bold. Thulasi needs to learn from them.

Amazing to see how much TA loves Thulasi and it grows deeper and deeper as the days go. Still he could not forget the insult Thulasi underwent. One more time his family going to insult Thulasi, TA is going to come as a Tsunami this time and attack them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really this Lav mom and Charu including Lav are going to face a big time aapu.

Anand part was funny.πŸ˜›
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the update

Again 2nd part was nice....TA said his mom is not their enemy....what she is planning now might change her into his enemy....i don't think he will ever forgive her on what she is planning and will try to do in coming days....

i think psycho and mental co will arrive at TA's house before he visit her......of course thulasi will be happy that her mil invited her....but lets wait and see whats going to happen at wedding hall...

Anand turned into full time comedian now...lets see how long its going to last...i hope he doesn't do anything against TA again.....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
In today's episode Thulasi's puff sleeved polka dots nighty was so cute!!!

when Tamil said to Thulasi Vaazhamattai!! it was so funny..
🀣

and finally when he chased her to their bedroom was so romantic after Thulasi said on tat Bus Chillarai matter!!❀️

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Srima! πŸ˜ƒ

Wonder wat the reason for Kalyaani meeting Mohan is? Perhaps to tell Thuls that everything is not right with her brother...

Seriously Anandh is going to get fired soon for these phonecalls. I can't believe AP didn't ask who it was nuπŸ˜• too much they are, when at work, is getting a nicknames so important? πŸ˜›

Hehe TA, so happy when he's talking about love stories πŸ˜† poor Thuls evlo family aasai, but ur MIL dont feel that way ma...but for sure TA is not going to take this lightly.

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the super update.

TA & T scene was so cute. After today's episode I feel more strongly that all the obstacles others create would be destroyed by TA &T's paasam & nambikkai they both have on each other.

Thulasi showed all the Vethanai & Avamanam she faced (in the past) for a quick 2 seconds when TA was mentioning about it. Soon she changed her facial expression and convinced TA. Super acting by Thulsi.

Anand comedy ore rakalaiya irukku... mmm... Engee kondu poi mudiyummonnu theriyalaiye.

I think tomorrow Villi Sr. & Jr. will be coming to start their idiotic plan by inviting them to the wedding.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update srima! πŸ˜Š

I like Kalyani's boldness. Akk,a, boldness illena athu Thulasi, ivangala friends kitta irunthu kathukka poraaanga, no never she will do that, she is so adament in that. Hopefully, Mohan does not decide to pazhivaangufy Kalyani. But, why was that long scene needed? πŸ˜•

Wow-part of today's epi. Luckily, we had this part in the first epi of the new year, illena nondhu poirupen πŸ˜†. It again shows how much Thamizh loves his wife and Thulasi (we too πŸ˜›) melts knowing about it. Hmmmm....Thulasi....konja days neeyum happy irukka maatengre and viewersayum irukka vida maatengre πŸ˜†. Hmmmm...appo again meeting GW, actually i am waiting for that scene. They were rlyy cuteeee together 😳. 

Last part.....Anandh is funny....i am sure, he is going to give her such a kevalamana name, joker brain ku avlo nalla names like Thamizh calls his wife varadhu, varavum venam πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.

@Sweety, noooooo neverrrrr Kuttymaa πŸ˜†...that's only for our cute T&T πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ