Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinishoobhanaanu.vijayRanu.KowsiJanani20Renita571sushavviJanuTheivamigansupree-musicluv-Rishi87TTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19CarynNixkieeljaySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Monday 3.1.2011 update posted" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Janani20

Janani20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super duper fast update Srima! Smile

Kalyani seems to be a bold girl just like Deepa. The slap was awesome and good dialogues by her! Clap
I dont like Mohan, I wish he gets punished along with his mother well soon he is by his "God" (Vishwa) Useless boys, Padma has no guts to take care of her son and lets him drink and leaves him out late night.

Part 2 was great. Tamizh loves his wife so much and knows how to keep her happy. LOL Tamizh, did Thulasi ask about bujippa?LOL I could see the pain and anger on Thulasi's face when Tamizh talked recapped about the past. Thulasi looked so pretty and cute in that nightie. Embarrassed So cute when Thulasi talked about the kiss matter and playing around. Charu thinks Thulasi would fight and argue just for Tamizh to agree, but no, romance is enough.Tongue

Bujippa and bujimma romance thangalai pa. Intha dummy piece-ku ippadi oru azhagana ponna? The girl is really in deep love with Anand Shockednot knowing his true behavior and attitude. Wonder what name he gives for her.

Edited by janani123 - 03 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayTheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.KowsiTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
LOLThank you srima for the update........Big smile
New year first episode naala party with mohan ah.......was such an irritating scene  actually to begin with.....
but i liked the  climax of the part.....kalyani threatening them.......good job kalyani....teach thulasi how to be bold.....good way of handling....otherwise can she even think of driving an auto at night.....Clap

Second part was for the story.....how much he loves thulasi.....madam charu and TA amma u are going to get a good treatment again from him......that s for sure....and the little romance part was cool........

first time he was like how silly she is nu...when she asked are they both loving same girl.....LOL

this scene shows  how much he cares for her and takes her insult so seriously............i pity TA amma and Charu  for their idiotic plans.......

Last part super.....Anand super dance.....again new year special a......the way he was jumping with the cell phone was LOLLOLLOL

My pet name suggestion for shyamala.....paapu........bcos avalala later aapu is gg to be there .....LOLLOLLOL

Edited by shubba - 03 January 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.KowsiTheivaRishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the real quick wonderful update Srima dear!!!Clap

Today was the first episode of this year 2011!!!Clap

Auto kalyani is semma bold and brave gal as Deepa... finally i feel she will be in some hurdle where namma Joseph can come and help her... lets see how my prediction goes to link kalyani and joseph!!Wink

And today Tamil and Thulasi cute Bus Shillarai romance was so so romantic..Heart he is the best hubby a woman can get.. so much of understanding between them...Day Dreaming

But pavam Thulasi is thinking good of her MIL and SIL wedding but andha GW enna panna poralo with tat Charu mentalAngry!!!

Finally our Bujjipa was semma comedy piece.. LOL waterfalls was coming through his mouth like flood!!LOL when he was guessing for nicknames and when he said Puppy as chella peyar to tat mystery gal his expression was semma funny....LOL

Who knows if he says her new nickname will be Kuttima!!Confused then keeping tat name semma confusion plus trouble can come to Thulasi and Tamil with tat name part.. lets see how the director moves the name scene!!Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiRanu.Janani20TTfanRishi87shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Thanks Srima for the update!Smile

I really appreciate Kalyani on handling the situation very well with Mohan gangClap. Both of the Thulasi friends Deepa and Kayani are actually bold. Thulasi needs to learn from them.

Amazing to see how much TA loves Thulasi and it grows deeper and deeper as the days go. Still he could not forget the insult Thulasi underwent. One more time his family going to insult Thulasi, TA is going to come as a Tsunami this time and attack them.LOLLOL

Really this Lav mom and Charu including Lav are going to face a big time aapu.

Anand part was funny.Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Ranu.TheivaTTfanshubbaShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank you Srima for the update

Again 2nd part was nice....TA said his mom is not their enemy....what she is planning now might change her into his enemy....i don't think he will ever forgive her on what she is planning and will try to do in coming days....

i think psycho and mental co will arrive at TA's house before he visit her......of course thulasi will be happy that her mil invited her....but lets wait and see whats going to happen at wedding hall...

Anand turned into full time comedian now...lets see how long its going to last...i hope he doesn't do anything against TA again.....

Edited by Noxeous - 03 January 2011 at 11:51am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20KowsiRuby-86Ranu.TheivaTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
In today's episode Thulasi's puff sleeved polka dots nighty was so cute!!!

when Tamil said to Thulasi Vaazhamattai!! it was so funny..
ROFL

and finally when he chased her to their bedroom was so romantic after Thulasi said on tat Bus Chillarai matter!!Heart

Edited by SweetyGreen - 03 January 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTTfanRishi87Vani19

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Srima! Big smile

Wonder wat the reason for Kalyaani meeting Mohan is? Perhaps to tell Thuls that everything is not right with her brother...

Seriously Anandh is going to get fired soon for these phonecalls. I can't believe AP didn't ask who it was nuConfused too much they are, when at work, is getting a nicknames so important? Tongue

Hehe TA, so happy when he's talking about love stories LOL poor Thuls evlo family aasai, but ur MIL dont feel that way ma...but for sure TA is not going to take this lightly.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20KowsiRuby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top