Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

FANFIC: KYA YEHI PYAR HAI UPDATED PART 2 (Page 3)

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3

Later that evening Pratigya got ready for the party.  She wore a white, fitted, sleeveless dress embroidered in silver with long silver earrings and high heeled silver sandals.
She'd styled her hair so that it hung in loose waves down her back.  All that exercise had toned her arms and legs and she knew she'd never looked better.

She went down to the party, it was held in the uni cafeteria, with a feeling of excitement.  The DJ was already playing music and people were dancing, but Nitin was nowhere to be seen.  She rang him and he said he'd got held up at the office and would try to get there as soon as he could.  She found Mithilesh and they had some wine whilst chatting with friends, and they all admired Pratigya's dress.  Mithi fancied a cocktail, "will u get me a sex on the beach please" she asked Pratigya.
She went to the bar and waited to be served, "one coke and one sex on the beach please" she said to the barman.
Suddenly, she felt strong arms go round her waist from behind and a sexy voice said "I never knew you were like that!".  Pratigya was elated "Nitin!" she exclaimed, turning around.  To her dismay, it was Krishna, standing there grinning like a cheshire cat.  He looked good in jeans and a black t-shirt.  The wine had mellowed her so she just grinned back at him and said "it's the name of a drink, sunshine".  He put his hand to his heart and pretended to swoon.  "She's called me her sunshine" he said.

P: Where's your girlfriend tonight?
K: I don't always have a girlfriend.  You shouldn't believe everything you hear about me.  I don't feel the need to be with someone all the time.  By the way, you look good.  Have you lost weight?
Pratigya felt embarassed, "No, of course not".
K: Yes you have, you liar.  Where's lover boy?
P: He's not here yet.  He got delayed at work.
K: In that case, I'll have a drink with you.  Barman, make that sex on the beach for two, please.
He winked at Pratigya and she blushed in embarassement.

Their drinks arrived and they moved to a quieter corner.
K: So what are your plans, when's the big day?
P: Sorry?
K: Your wedding day, hello?  you and Nitin?
P: We haven't decided on a date yet.  I want to have a career and Nitin wants to get a promotion at work before we set the date.
K: If you were mine, I'd marry you straight away.
P: Well I'm not yours, so its not an issue is it?
Krishna laughed, he was intrigued by Pratigya, she looked lovely as ever but she seemed like a nice, warm person as well.  He was genuinely interested and so he asked how her job hunting was going. 
P: I've had some positive feedback from a couple of hotels I've applied for jobs with, hopefully, one of them will take me on.  In the meantime, I'll stay with my family and spend quality time with them.  Then when we're ready, Nitin and I'll get married.  How about you?
K: I've also applied for a few jobs and want to start working straight away.  I love my family but they want to marry me off, so I'm hoping to get out of it by working away a lot.
P: Don't you want to get married?  She was curious now.  Krishna wasn't just a pretty boy with no ambitions, it sounded like he was going places.  She was impressed.

Krishna wasn't sure what to say.  How could he tell her that since Nitin had introduced her as his fiancee, he'd been so attracted to her and could hardly summon any interest in other girls.  He joked, "Well you're going to marry Nitin, so I can't have you, and I haven't met anyone else I'd like to spend the rest of my life with!"
"You're such a flirt" said Pratigya, but deep down she was flattered.  Even if Krishna didn't mean it, it was nice to hear.

K: Seeing as Nitin isn't here, how about a dance?
He finished his drink and held his hand out to her.  Pratigya looked at him and could feel her heart thumping and just hoped he couldn't hear.  God, he was looking good, and it was only a dance.  "OK" she said and held his hand as he swirled her onto the dance floor.  Just then a bhangra track came on, it was Krishna's favourite song, and they started to dance together.
Krishna couldn't take his eyes off her.  He'd never seen her so happy, so uninhibited.  Pratigya was impressed by his dance moves, we move well together, she thought.  Neither of them noticed the admiring glances they got from other people.
A few minutes later they heard a commotion and someone was shouting "Hey, Krishna!!"  He looked around and it was his friends looking for him.  He explained to Pratigya that they'd come to pick him up to go out, and felt bad that he was going to leave her alone on the dance floor.  He asked her if she wanted him to wait till Nitin arrived.
She was touched by his concern, "No, you go and have fun" she told him, "I'll be ok".
At that moment Nitin arrived and said hello to everyone.  Krishna said "Nitin yaar, where have you been, how could you leave Pratigya waiting for you?"
Nitin explained that there was a problem he had to sort out before leaving.  He turned to Pratigya "Wow, you look good, come on let's dance".  Krishna said bye to everyone and left with his friends.
Nitin and Pratigya danced for a while and then decided to call it a night.  "I'm going to my room now, why don't you chat with some friends, and come up for coffee in a few minutes?"  she suggested.
N: I'll see you up there in ten minutes.

CHAPTER 4

Pratigya went up to her room and closed the curtains and put on a small lamp and waited for Nitin.  Ten minutes came and went, then half an hour, so she sent him a text saying 'please come quickly, I need your help', laughing as she did so.  Still no reply, and then she got annoyed.  First he was late for the party, now he's stood me up again.  It'd happened a lot lately.  She got ready to go to sleep and put on a long thin cotton nightie.  Suddenly there was a power cut and the room was thrown into darkness.
"Shit" she said.  She didn't have any candles and couldn't be bothered to open the curtains to let the moonlight in.  Just then, there was a knock on the door.  'First he's late, now he's lost the room key I gave him' she grumbled. 
She opened the door and pulled him in and hugged him.  He started to say something, but she covered his mouth with her hand.  "I'm really glad you came up" she said.
He moved her hand from his face and she heard Krishna's voice say "Sorry to disappoint you, but it's me, not Nitin".
P: What are you doing in my room at this time of night?
Krishna said "Look I was......" and he tripped over a sandal she must have left in the middle of the floor and bumped into her.  She lost her balance and grabbed hold of him and as they both went down, she heard her nightie rip.
P: Oh, God, what are you doing? Get off me.
Krishna tried to move off her but his foot got entangled in her ripped nightie and he toppled back onto her.
It was then that the lights came back on again, and in walked Nitin.
He took one look at Pratigya lying on the floor, Krishna on top of her and froze in shock.  Both of them quickly stood up and Pratigya grabbed the ripped parts of her nightie together.
N: What the hell's going on?  I only had to go out for a short while and I come back to find you two like this?
P:  It's not what you think.  She was crying by now.
N: Yeah right, you must take me for a fool.
K: Yaar, you've misunderstood, nothing's happened, I've only just come up.
P: Nitin please believe us, we weren't doing anything.
N: Look at you, what do you look like?  You've hardly got anything on and my best friend's with you, what else am I going to think?
K: Please yaar.  Don't speak to her in that tone.  I just came up to see if she was ok.
N: Just shut up, Krishna.  What do you take me for?  Do you think I haven't noticed how you fancy her? 
Pratigya was shocked "Nitin, there's nothing going on, please let me explain.
N: Explain what?  This is the sort of thing you hear about, your fiancee and your best friend, but I didn't expect this from you two.
P: Don't be like this.  You have to trust me, we're going to get married.
K: She's right, yaar.  Nothing has happened and as for fancying her, yes, I find her beautiful and I do flirt, but I would NEVER do that to you.
You must believe me.
N: I know what you're like Krishna.  When you see something you want, you have to have it, no matter what, and you don't stop till its yours.
Krishna was angry and upset now, "How can you say that?  We grew up together.  I would never try to take your girl away from you".
Pratigya was sobbing, "What do you take me for?  Do you really think that if someone else looks at me I'll just go off with them?   You asked me to marry you because we love each other, you have to have faith in me".
N: As of now, we're no longer engaged.  And you, Krishna, are no longer my best friend.  I never want to see either of you again.  I'll tell my family the engagement is off".
He threw her key on the floor and slammed his door on his way out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

see10serialmaniacshruthiRPristineSoulLilac_N_Maple

prettymeena Groupbie
prettymeena
prettymeena

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanks keep it up
serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
wowww..................nw we hav kriya story..............keep up d good workClap
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Suk nice update. liked it. i think from now kriya  love will strart.They both have something inside the heart. liked the way u write. nice one. awesome.nice update. hoping to read the next update soon. thank u so much.
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettymeena

thanks keep it up

Thanks, I'm hoping to get it over and done with asap.
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

wowww..................nw we hav kriya story..............keep up d good workClap

Yes, wait and see kriya's magic unfold
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Suk nice update. liked it. i think from now kriya  love will strart.They both have something inside the heart. liked the way u write. nice one. awesome.nice update. hoping to read the next update soon. thank u so much.

Thanks, Lekha, glad u like it.  Hopefully I'll update sooner next timeSmile
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hey dude... Awesum!! Finally Munna is out of da frame... Now My KriYa can proceed peacefully... I luv d way U write... THANKS for the PM... Update soon.

Go to top