Pratigya
Pratigya

FANFIC: KYA YEHI PYAR HAI UPDATED PART 2

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, Happy New Year to you all!
This is my first kriya fiction, I've read a couple before and hope u enjoy mine.
Please accept my apologies in advance in case someone has already done something similar before.
Please comment if u enjoy it so that i'll know that i'm on the right track.
 Also, sorry if there are any  mistakes!

CHAPTER ONE
It was a glorious day in Lucknow.  At the university campus girls' hostel Pratigya Saxena walked into her shower cubicle and sighed with pleasure as the warm water cascaded over her body.  As she washed her hair she was singing and mentally planning the night ahead .  She couldn't wait!

Tonight was going to be the first time she and Nitin, her fiance were going to make love.  Throughout their 6 months engagement they'd kissed and cuddled but Nitin never attempted to go any further.  From what Pratigya's best friend Mithilesh Kumari had told her it wasn't normal to be engaged to someone for so long and not have sex, and seeing as she always seemed so knowledgeable on the subject, Pratigya took her word for it.

She had often wondered if Nitin even found her desirable and questioned him and he always reassured her that she was beautiful and that he loved her very much.  He just felt that they should wait till they were married but Pratigya was too impatient to wait.

As she rinsed her hair and started to lather shower gel over her body she thought of the party everyone has having that night at the university.  It was their last day and the party was to celebrate their graduation.

Years ago, she'd wanted to become a pharmacist and shortly after starting uni she fell in love with her chemistry professor.  When she realised the feeling was mutual, she embarked on a secret affair with him and thought she was the luckiest girl in the world!  He was quite young, handsome and sexy and she'd thought it was the real thing.
They'd meet at this flat and make love for hours and he taught her things she'd never dreamed about.  That was until she decided to surprise him and caught him in bed with another girl.

Pratigya never spoke to him again; he'd used her and made a fool of her.  She switched subjects so she wouldn't have to see him again and started a degree in hotel management instead.  She was heartbroken but relieved that she had never told anyone about her affair.  After that she'd dated another guy for a couple of months and they'd been intimate with each other but he was too serious and possessive over her so she had to end it as she wasn't ready to settle down yet.

Pratigya wasn't a promiscuous girl though, she'd learned her lesson the hard way and for a long while she'd had platonic male friends but had no actual boyfriend until Nitin came along.

There had been problems with her family back in Mamfordganj.  She had a brother Adarsh, who had a good job in a bank but he never contributed towards the household expenses, Pratigya suspected he was gay though he tried to hide it.  Her mummy and papa would be devastated if they ever found out.

They had enough to put up with from her sister Arushi who people referred to as the s**t of Mamfordganj.  Ever since puberty Arushi had chased after every man/boy who came her way and there had been many complaints about her attitude problem.  The latest scandal had been when a woman had come crying to their house that Arushi had been having an affair with her husband and when he'd ended it, she'd stalked him and harassed the family.  Pratigya's parents had been mortified and assured the woman that Arushi would never bother them again.  But since then she'd been sneaking out at night and meeting up with someone new who kept phoning their house day and night.

These were partly the reasons Pratigya was anxious to marry Nitin, so that once she was married and settled down, it would give her parents a peace of mind as they constantly worried about their children.
She'd met Nitin at the uni library where she'd worked part time and they'd dated and fell in love.  He'd graduated the year before and got a job with an ad agency in Lucknow.  When he'd proposed to her she'd taken him to meet her parents  and they were suitably impressed by him and then she'd met Nitin's family who also welcomed her into their family. 

The only thing Pratigya didn't like about Nitin was his best friend Krishna.  He'd  lived next door to him in Allahabad all his life and though they had nothing in common they'd remained loyal friends to each other.  Pratigya had met Krishna several times and whenever Nitin wasn't looking he'd wink, blow kisses and flirt outrageously.

Pratigya stood in front of a full length mirror whilst towel drying her hair and inspected her figure.  She'd never been skinny but thought she was ok until about 3 months ago, Krishna sneaked up and pinched her butt.  'Ouch' she'd yelped, 'what do you think you're doing?'
'It's not my fault your butt's so big, it gets in the way' he laughed at her as she slapped his hand away.  She'd been upset by his comment and angry with herself for caring what he thought of her, but since then she'd started jogging and swimming and cut down on junk food.
She'd noticed the difference since then, she was already slimmer and toned than before and her 'big butt' was also more firm.

She hoped he wasn't coming to the party tonight.  He was so irritating, other girls thought he was hot, but she didn't like men who thought they were God's gift to women.  Her friend Mithilesh had been out with him and said he was great fun, a good kisser but she couldn't imagine him ever settling down with 1 woman. 

Pratigya felt the further Krishna stayed away from her and Nitin, the better.  She chose to ignore the fact that whenever she saw him she got butterflies in her stomach.

CHAPTER 2

Krishna Singh Thakur was singing in the shower while admiring himself in the mirrored wall.  He was proud of his body.  He'd played kabaddi for years and trained hard so his physique was awesome - broad shoulders, muscular chest and arms, flat stomach, strong thighs.  He turned around to check his butt.  Oh yes, he had it all!

He dried himself off and started to shave, he decided to try a goatee to see how it looked on him.  He was handsome, he knew, but it never hurt to try to improve yourself, he thought. 

He smiled to himself, it was his last day at uni.  He'd managed to obtain an Architect's degree and was excited to go home to Allahabad to see his family.  He hadn't really been bothered about a university education but his friend Nitin had encouraged him.  When Lucknow University had offered him a scholarship on account of his kabaddi talent he couldn't refuse.  He got to play in the university kabaddi league tournaments and travelled all over.  Life was good to him.

He put on a t shirt and shorts and started packing his stuff ready to leave the next day.  He picked up his phone to call Nitin and then remembered he was probably busy at work and changed his mind.
Nitin was the best friend anyone could ask for, they were both so different but there was a deep bond of affection between them.

Nitin's fiancee Pratigya was something else though.  Since he'd first met her he'd been smitten , but the way she blanked him out and had eyes only for Nitin bugged him.  She seemed a bit stuck up and he wasn't used to girls not falling for him, so it was a blow to his ego when she barely acknowledged him.  He still couldn't help himself though, he knew he was naughty, but whenever Nitin turned the other way, Krishna liked to tease her and flirt just to get some sort of reaction from her.

He thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.  She had long, glossy black hair, a lovely face, and her figure!!!  It made his body harden just to think of it!  Best not to go there son, he told himself, Nitin's going to marry her, so she's off limits.  Once they were married he'd have to keep his distance.  It wasn't as if he loved her or anything, but no other girl made him feel like Pratigya did.

He'd met a nice girl a few days ago and thought of inviting her to come to the party with him tonight.  He couldn't remember her name, but he'd ring her later.  People thought he was a womaniser and he had dated more than his share of girls, but he didn't sleep with all of them.  He was very choosy, and also, his kabaddi and training kept him busy and restricted his sex life.

He found the girl's name and number in his phone but she said she had a sickness bug and wouldn't be able to come out.  He wasn't really bothered anyway.  His phone rang a few minutes later and it was one of his kabaddi friends, Rakesh, asking him to come out with some friends to celebrate his birthday.  Krishna had an idea, 'Meet me at the party here, we'll have a drink and then go clubbing' he suggested.  Rakesh agreed and Krishna's mood brightened.

He loved parties but didn't fancy being the gooseberry for Nitin and Pratigya.  This way he wouldn't have to hang around the party with them for too long, and he'd enjoy himself with his buddies.

Catch Part 2 later

Edited by suk4 - 17 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

see10sweet_bhankiserialmaniacshruthiRMinnie.Aziyaaleena1meena..PristineSoulFleurBleuecarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Love ur sense of humour.
I can seeeeeeee ur hatered for Arushi aswell.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Nice FF suk. keep writing. i can see the sketch of Arushi. waa Pratigya in hotel management. nice one. she is bold. i have to see how u bring krishna and Pratigya together.nice work.
sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Brilliant start to your FF Thumbs Up. And i wouldn't have any quirms about this FF being similar to any other FF. Believe me i should know with the numbers i have read!
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Nice FF suk. keep writing. i can see the sketch of Arushi. waa Pratigya in hotel management. nice one. she is bold. i have to see how u bring krishna and Pratigya together.nice work.
Thanks Lekha, keep reading and you'll see how they come together.
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Brilliant start to your FF Thumbs Up. And i wouldn't have any quirms about this FF being similar to any other FF. Believe me i should know with the numbers i have read!
Thanks a lot.  Hopefully it won't clash with any other ideas on ffs!
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely ff suk Clap Clap

Awesome work..... Hahaha arushi a sl*t..... Prays sleeping with professor Shocked Adarsh a possible gay????

This ff is something different..... Looking forward to it update soon pllzzz

Keep it up Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
this is brilliant 4 ur first time
i c u h8 arushi
an the sketch on ardash made me laugh so much
keep it up