Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Can we please have our rights to "LIKE" back? (Page 8)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Vijay - Y dont u change the rules for featuring in HoF or better just stop the HoF..... but y curb someone's freedom of expression....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigma

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Vijay .. one of my friends jyothi posts ALOT LOL and most of those posts deserve to be liked be it for the info she gives, her optimism, her humor, her take of the episodes etc LOL same can be said about alot of my friends.  if 2-3 of my friends have a juglebandi session lasting several pages and i m liking each and everyone of their posts bcos they are so darn funny or great or whatever than i need to be able to like all of them and not just stop when i hit 25 ...... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaSigma

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Vijay.....thanks for increasing the limit...will give it a try. Having said that the very notion of having a restriction on ''liking'' somebody's posts is quite off putting. If you think people are misusing it to get into HOF then why don't you revamp the rules for that? We should be allowed to ''like'' posts of as many people as many times we want. Thanks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaSigmaArwen.

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I agree with Caco just get rid of the HoF instead then instead of our ability to like as we I only press like if i actually like the post, it's not like i look and go there is my friend and like only what they write, I will like anyone's post if i think it deserves it

lots of ppl are very active on IF so this ban is unfair to us as we can't even like posts

I had a siggie made to show my appreciation to a FF writer, that's terrible that these ppl are writing FFs for us and no one  in the thread can press like when we think she is one of the best writers there is

Real.Madrid

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I agree i have never liked a post till date to make someone enter hall of fame ... i dont even care about it honestly ... i like a post only when either i agree with it or its really like able ... for few people who misuse everything why are the rest of us made to suffer?

Screw the hall of fame ... we want like button LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 04 January 2011 at 7:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesReal.MadridArwen.

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hello Vijay..

long tim we interacted,..  aah n i didnt want somthing lik tis...

wel anyways.. to fight for my right is my right tooo..

Today i entered i-f aftr 3 days n naturally got to liking t posts i liked.. just so tat i could express my like.. whn words do fal short.. n if i wasnt warned while reading random posts tat u had decided to curb our rights.. i wud hav ended up with my first ever warning in tis 2 yrs of forum life.. *pheew*

So is tis about HoF ?? it bttr not b.. really u thing people mis use t rules to enter t HoF?? errr i dont hav first hand experience but yea there might b ppl who do .... but is it t lik button and us inncocents at fault.. who lik wht our frenz hav to say.. n express it.. rather is it not t fault of a HoF with absolutely no criterion??
Cant u see why most ppl lik eachothers post.. its mostly genuine if u tak t tim n read thru our discussions u ill know wht i mean..
or is it abt us liking all posts U make coz as far as i know  ur posts r usually likable... n U dont want to b in HoF.. just lik us?? so bttr change t rules or just dissolve t hall ...

in Democracy u cant take away t right to vote coz a bad leader got elected... putting up bttr canditates ( and bttr criterion for the candidate) is t wiser option ?? no??

Lov

Ress!

PS : i lik all ur posts.. need to reserve ur quotas for tonight..

nads yea Halla bol!! screw t HoF!! we need t right to Like!!

Edited by mi7chimes - 04 January 2011 at 7:46am

Arwen.

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I think many people here visit IF regularly ..
And I know for sure that they make more than 25 posts a day ..
Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Caco...thanks for this thread! This is so darn annoying !!!Angry  Why this rationing of the LIKE button! How am I supposed to keep a count of the time I pressed the button???? Also, there is some BUG in the application becoz it ain't working properly!Ouch

Go to top