Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
yes please... give us our LIKE back

how can we be limited to like someones post only 10 times in a day, if the user posts a lot of good stuff why can we not like all their posts????

THANKS for the explanation and the fix πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

please remove this rule of 10 times ... it is really annoying & frustrating rule ... we don't like it ... please please remove this rule ...

it is not possible for us to like only 2 or 3 posts ... we want to like all posts made by our friends ... so please remove this rule ...

this is a request ...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vijay,

There are people with Content who's posts I want to like more then 20 times a day😈  Can we negotiate?  How about 50 likes per person?πŸ˜†  I really like some posters🀣
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vijay

Hi All,

There is NO limit on the number of likes you can hit on a day. The only limit that we have set is that you cant hit "like" for the same user in more then 10 posts of theirs in 24hours time frame.

Now we have increased it to 25 and I dont think there are many who makes more then 25 posts in a day so this limit should virtually not be a problem to anyone.

We noticed that there were accounts just made to like posts to feature in the Hall Of Fame. This limit will keep a check on this.

Having said that:

There was an error from the programming team as instead of counting 10 it was just limiting it to 2 that is why we noticed so many members had this problem. This error has been fixed.

Cheers,
Vijay

Vijay - there is a problem with the like button... if someone has already liked 10 posts make by a certain member then it gives Sorry you cannot like more than 10 posts in 24 hours but yesterday it was givign such messages even for the posts of people I hadnt liked even once in 24 hours.... please check this.....
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Vijay - I dont understand y is there a need to keep a limit on the likes?? Just dont have a HoF..... but there are posts made my certain people which are like worthy most of the times... and lots of people make more than 25 posts in a day.... i think 50 posts is something not most cross in  24 hours.... i like anjana's idea of 50 posts..... but firstly i dont like this restriction... y dont we hv freedom of expression?? if we like someone's posts y shudnt we show that???
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Vijay,

There are people with Content who's posts I want to like more then 20 times a day😈  Can we negotiate?  How about 50 likes per person?πŸ˜†  I really like some posters🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ‘
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Limiting our ability to "like" posts makes life really, really difficult for us "visible" stalkers, who don't have time to post, but want to agree with what has been posted.

So, on behalf of the "visible" stalkers, do restore a tool of our tradeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit: Vijay, sorry ... I just read your explanation. Thanks ... will try this out and send feedback on the new 25-likes limit ... on some forums, there could well be over 25 posts made by a user that I like. Also, I am still unsure of how this will resolve the HOF problem you are experiencing.

Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vijay,I totally agree!
This is very irritating! :(
I personally love hitting "like" on all the posts made by members in a particular AT! And since they are regular they make around 100 posts a day for sure in the AT and I like to "like" all of what they post!
I really want the new rule to go away!
Its very annoying!
We want the RIGHT TO LIKE back!

vijay thumbnail
Hi All,

I myself like to hit the "Like" button. I would suggest that lets try out this 25 likes limit. I think for most of us it should work well.

Cheers,
Vijay
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
please change this rule ...why sudden restrictions ?