Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Can we please have our rights to "LIKE" back?

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

this is so darn annoying that i want to like a post and i cannot Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i like all the posts made by my friends and i cannot LIKE them coz of the new rule of not liking a person's post more than 10 times Stern Smile it is not likely to happen that i like only 10 posts by a person....it could be more and well it IS more than 10 posts...more like ALL THE POSTSLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....i like all the posts made by my friends and i want to LIKE them....Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

can this new rule of 10 likes please be removed? it is frustrating LOL

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..sanabestbhakbhartifankumari3ramita_nayalshivangi783HeartEmWatsonAyesha_gla-RD-BilliCat.beautifuldreamshegdemedhaISHQSalmanSeSIZZZLERkasuuuubasicquestion1LuvScoobykhushi_4evermgdg_2010XDevilsDesireXaleena1canadiansmi7chimesShipra_Smanasi_31hindu4lyfDillikudixx-Rai-xx--Saavi--jesss.Arwen.romiosugar1.MohitzPari.baz786YusBeeSobtiObsessiongujunpyoAutumn.Zaynoo232049erFanBheegiBasantishali------Soapoperasrfun_Invincible_suj01cooldude10Real.MadridMishtyShonaliv2laughPrinsesse.SuviXxxjraeblackb28dewdropredprerna4rishavTheRowdiestMehak_Luvs_Rani....Poojie...._dkmystery_ruky786AnjanaYYZragzz.Soaps1iTangled_25.PINK.Faraan92268143serendipity.YuNa4ever.Manal._Meena_

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Yes, Can we please get the  like button back?

I'm not "liking" this new rule about 10 posts for a particular person within 24 hours. Sorry to be blunt but it's kind of ridiculous. First of all,  hitting like is right of all IF members and taking that away is kind of a bad move Ermm Here is why, people come to IF to discuss their fav shows and meet their "Virtual" fam bam. And part of that interaction is hitting like. Some roll, some don't, but all hit like!! When you take that away from them, it makes people cranky and cranky people do crazy things. Moral of the story is you don't want to deal with a bunch of loonies ROFL Trust me Smile Second, what's the reason to take it away in the first place? I don't see any logical reason other than you really hate the "like button" Ermm Then again why hate the like button? Confused

So yeah,
Can we please get the like button back?

PS: People want to like this post but they can't because why? You took away their right to express themselves Stern Smile

Edited by MarshP - 03 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabestbhakbhartifanbeautifuldreamsArushi.Dillikudialeena1canadianscacoethesjesss.Real.MadridmysteriousmilliMehak_Luvs_Rani_dkmystery_Faraan92

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yh I agree because I am in Bollywood section at the moment and I am not able to use the like button because I have used it 10 times which isn't enough

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beautifuldreamsaleena1cacoethesmysteriousmilliMehak_Luvs_Rani

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I am getting old..Confused.how the hell am I supposed to keep track of how many times I have liked someone's postShocked....also the people on GF are so hilarious and intelligentBig smile..that it is hard to not like their ANMOL MOTIs....I want my countless LIKE back...Embarrassed

Caco...I like your post...but IF won't let me hit LIKE Angry

Edited by Poli.Geek - 03 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanhegdemedhabeautifuldreamsaleena1cacoethesXxxjraemysteriousmilli_dkmystery_

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
RESERVED

N oh my god! I can't even PRESS "LIKE" for your post now Caco ROFLROFL

------------

Okay Vijay, i find it really of no use that you have created this new system of having a limit to the no of times u "LIKE"  a person's post.

Firsty the system itself isn't working. I have not even liked a members post 10 times but it says i have already maximised my "LIKE" clicking ability.

Secondly, what if i genuinely like 10 of a members post within one day? I mean their post is really good n i like it, so i click like. I can't help it if i actually do "LIKE" their post. It happens that they wrote abt something which i agree too n it makes sense.

Not LIKING a person's post, feels like as though i haven't read them n have delibrately ignored it. It feels weird. I mean if  that's the case, maybe u wanna consider changing the LIKE button to "I HAVE READ THE POST" instead? I mean at least thru this way, ppl'll know that their post are being read.

Not LIKing feels like as though no one is hearing u out! I know it's weird but we have all became to use to this LIKing of post system. If u don't want ppl to easily enter the HOF list...then why not create more buttons?...Like, as i've mentioned above, the "I have read the post" button? It would be much better!

N honestly i gotta say, no ones cares about being in the HOF list! ROFL It's nothing to be proud of. ROFL N also, i feel like a cuckoo pressing the "LIKE" Button repeatedly when i don't even see my name under it. ROFLROFL  It has became a HABIT to click the LIKE button ROFL

Hope the suggestions would be taken into consideration. Thank u very mucho!

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 03 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanbeautifuldreamshegdemedhacanadiansaleena1cacoethescooldude10XxxjraeReal.Madridjesss.Arwen.YusBeeruky786Mehak_Luvs_RaniFaraan92mysteriousmilli

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Please remove this LIMIT on liking posts made be members. We make like more than 10 posts made by the same member. Why is that a ban now?

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 03 January 2011 at 11:16am

bhakbhartifanbeautifuldreamsaleena1cacoethesruky786

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I want the like button back .....i feel handicapped without it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

besides .. i may not always be able to comment at a thread (eg if mod closes a topic i didnt like LOL) but i shd be able to click like to show my appreciation

I hate this new rule HAAN ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanbeautifuldreamsaleena1Autumn.Real.MadridmysteriousmilliFaraan92ruky786

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@Vijay- please give us our Right back to like as many posts as we want , every day we have long discussions , we need to LIKE so many posts everyday 

We want our LIKE Right back 

Edited by minnie.reet - 03 January 2011 at 11:25am

bhakbhartifanbeautifuldreamscacoethesmysteriousmilliruky786

Go to top