Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's #124rd FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 132)

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

[
 
than i don't think its important to reply ur question
OuchOuchOuchOuch
 
 
Loved ur expression same as NikkiSmile

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 39599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

[
u can watch my profile pic atleast.
 
that old one only iz thr no?? which i saw!
 
I changes my Profile pic as well.
owww ohkay
so when ill loggin next tim 4m her accnt ill c!Big smile
evn i hav many latest pics in sariii, sari day waz thr in colgg!
bt nobody can c that!LOL
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

[
u can watch my profile pic atleast.
 
that old one only iz thr no?? which i saw!
 
I changes my Profile pic as well.
owww ohkay
so when ill loggin next tim 4m her accnt ill c!Big smile
evn i hav many latest pics in sariii, sari day waz thr in colgg!
bt nobody can c that!LOL
 
I din't try it uptill now. My mum n sister are after me because of this.
 
I haven't even tried in school or cllg function.
 
 
cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 39599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

[
Loved ur expression same as NikkiSmile
u wana c abhiz expressionz
 alwaz angryyyAngry,
stubborn pig headPig,
smirkCool
bored wid nikkiz non stop bukbuk,Sleepy
 
 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

[
Loved ur expression same as NikkiSmile
u wana c abhiz expressionz
 alwaz angryyyAngry,
stubborn pig headPig,
smirkCool
bored wid nikkiz non stop bukbuk,Sleepy
 
 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
u can't get his expression in the smiley dear.
 
As it is combination of all of it.
 
Which expression u liked most on him.
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
why u slow???
cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 39599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

 
I din't try it uptill now. My mum n sister are after me because of this.
 
I haven't even tried in school or cllg function.
 
 
arey y dear
u ill luk awesm in sarii trust me..
evry womn lukz mor bful,ravishin
n u patli kamar .u wil to deff luk gooood!
m sorry bt ths iz the way i complimnt u!!Embarrassed
cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 39599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

[
 
u can't get his expression in the smiley dear.
 
As it is combination of all of it.
 
Which expression u liked most on him.
actually smileyz cnt shw hez actual expressnz!
bt i lov hez smirk,angry luk n shy smile havin dimple in it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's #109th FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: fahi91   Replies: 1201   Views: 35398

fahi91 1201 35398 01 August 2010 at 4:43am by Khushboo_AN
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57685

Eksie 1197 57685 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
-Abhimaan Ki Jahan- (An Abhi&Armaan FC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: reya.   Replies: 68   Views: 6325

reya. 68 6325 23 January 2010 at 4:39pm by LoveLaughLive
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1199   Views: 48299

Eksie 1199 48299 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
*Rani-Abhi Fan Club*!~Disscussions Pg 37*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: ~@$hm@~   Replies: 498   Views: 23102

~@$hm@~ 498 23102 23 March 2008 at 6:42am by Silent_beauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index