Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's #124rd FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 128)

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

AT ke show ki timing kya hain.
 i think 7pm
 
Its on weekend than i think i'll catch it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 39599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

[
 
*Turn u to face me by clutching u from elbow*
 
Nikki, its better if keep our problem aside in this meeting. We both are presenting Sanjeevani here and i don't want them to get clue from ur face that two ppl of Sanjeevani who representing it had some problem in working together.
 
U like it or not but you and me here showing how well senior n junior can work together without any indifference.  
*in a jerk releases her hand 4m ur grip*
wat do u think of urself haan!
wat did i do nw..
i just declind ur offer to help me coz i dont need it, m already prepared!
ye sab tamasha krna hamesha zaruri hai kya??
or snivani ki reputation ki jitnichinta tume hai utni muje b hai.. samje!
dont worry no one wil evr find out  that som tension iz thr betwn 2 of us
coz thr iz no complaintz or no tensionz 4 m my side dr.modii!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 39599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

AT ke show ki timing kya hain.
 i think 7pm
 
Its on weekend than i think i'll catch it.
yaa saturday 7 pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

[
 
*Turn u to face me by clutching u from elbow*
 
Nikki, its better if keep our problem aside in this meeting. We both are presenting Sanjeevani here and i don't want them to get clue from ur face that two ppl of Sanjeevani who representing it had some problem in working together.
 
U like it or not but you and me here showing how well senior n junior can work together without any indifference.  
*in a jerk releases her hand 4m ur grip*
wat do u think of urself haan!
wat did i do nw..
i just declind ur offer to help me coz i dont need it, m already prepared!
ye sab tamasha krna hamesha zaruri hai kya??
or snivani ki reputation ki jitnichinta tume hai utni muje b hai.. samje!
dont worry no one wil evr find out  that som tension iz thr betwn 2 of us
coz thr iz no complaintz or no tensionz 4 m my side dr.modii!
 
I m not talking about presentation and nor i have any doubt on u in giving this presentation. I choose u because i have faith that u can't do it on ur own.
 
Its all about ur attitude. May be u didn't say them but ur face saying all of it.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by chaitali_an

Originally posted by wow123

AT ke show ki timing kya hain.
 i think 7pm
 
Its on weekend than i think i'll catch it.
yaa saturday 7 pm..
 
I posted my pics on fb but u can't see them i think so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Abhi nikki ke chakkar main hum kaafi slow ho gay hain.
 
I thin k we can run two scenes simultaneously. What u think??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
SSG is good show but i never able to catch it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 39599

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

[
 
I m not talking about presentation and nor i have any doubt on u in giving this presentation. I choose u because i have faith that u can't do it on ur own.
 
Its all about ur attitude. May be u didn't say them but ur face saying all of it.
 
oh thank u so much 4 trusting me dr. modi!
n i wont betray ur trust!
do not worry m not at all angry or upset or nything lik that,on nyone
n m really gud at pretending!*givz sad smile*
adat si ho gayi hai muje!
mere chehrepe kuch nahi ayega! kuch b nahii.......
*composes herself*
nw wil u plzz excuse me i wana revise evrything all ovr agen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's #109th FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: fahi91   Replies: 1201   Views: 35373

fahi91 1201 35373 01 August 2010 at 4:43am by Khushboo_AN
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57655

Eksie 1197 57655 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
-Abhimaan Ki Jahan- (An Abhi&Armaan FC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: reya.   Replies: 68   Views: 6322

reya. 68 6322 23 January 2010 at 4:39pm by LoveLaughLive
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1199   Views: 48274

Eksie 1199 48274 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
*Rani-Abhi Fan Club*!~Disscussions Pg 37*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: ~@$hm@~   Replies: 498   Views: 23091

~@$hm@~ 498 23091 23 March 2008 at 6:42am by Silent_beauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index