Hi Kools. Didn't you read my post? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Oh i agree with sachin involved it does complicate the story a lot.

in that episode, when Manav was running between Sachin and Archana.....firstly i was feeling extremely bad for manav in what mess he is in.....and then i was like why do these cvs convulate the drama so much. I was extremely confused that day to how i wanted to feel. 

Couldn't they have just shown shravani taking away the child and savita being resentful about it with archana. She not accepting archana's child.....but gradually the baby filling the void. 

But like i said the Cvs are showing distance to make it not look like a repeat telecast and for manav to just concentrate on being rich while archana deals with savita by sending 'distance love postcards'. 

When Archna married this time , she married a man who is a Dad . Even Shravani kind of accepted it , left the child with Deshmukhs and went away . She told Archna to promise her she wud look after SAchu .

By staying seperate .........what ARMAN r saying is he is NOT REALLY THEIR KID BUT SACHINS KID . And thats not ARMAN for u .

If u ask me ...........they shud go back , and Savita shud thaw seeing what a wonderful job Archna does with Sachu . U see she loves Sachu and anyone who loves Sachu cannot remain her enemy for long .See how she thawed when Archna came thru for Vandu . She loved Vandu , so she cud not be oblivious to Archnas efforts .

Later when they show Archna becoming pregnant herself , they cud show Savita totally becoming protective of her . Like scolding her etc for working hard , asking her to sleep etc . It wud be fun to watch .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10shermabonnefille--Hope--

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
viram , i did read ur post .So sorry dear i forgot to click on like button to indicate i did read it . Infact the answer i gave on page 7 was to ur statement about Savitas selfishness .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10devashree_h--Hope--koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
tiya i agree with u , especially with ur last statement , my thoughts r similiar .I am not saying Manav disclaimed responsibility I am saying what he is doing aint ENOUGH . Why ping pong .GO TO UR HOME FIRMLY .Dont gve ur mom a choice about allowing u to enter . I AM ENTERING FOR MY KID . U WANT THE KID THEN BETTER ALLOW ME TO LIVE HERE OR I WILL TAKE THE KID WITH  ME . Not that he shud do it coz that wud drive SAvita crazy , but That wud effectively silence her . If u love Sachu Aai U will know that Sachu needs his Dad and if for Sachus sake u cannot tolerate Archu , then u dont love Sachu shud be Manavs argument .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tiyali--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
@Kools: Did you see the episode when Savita doesn't give Sachu to Damo saying he is MY Sachu no one else's?  She will not let Manav touch Sachu even. Her state right now is such that she may harm the child so that Archu shouldn't touch it. She doesn't think about hurting anyone these days- Damo, Archu, Manav- she hurt them all physically and didn't care at all.

And what if Savita kills Archu in her sleep? Who will take resonsibility and how?

Why is it so bad to be a little practical and handle the situation with tact rather than think about the emotional part- 'he is MY  responsibility and son' and all? Right now going back to the house will only harm the situation for everyone. Why not save it from outside first and then go back in peacefully after sort of manofying Savita? Why not take responsibilities from a distance for a few days for the betterment of everyone?

In the state Savita is right now, she shouldn't be provoked by going against her will and forcibly bringing Archu to the house. First show her love, show that you need Sachu and you are always there for him, drive away her insecurities and then come back in the house to a more safer atmosphere for Archu and Sachu as well. Is this balancing act so wrong?

And I completely disagree that Manav is not doing enough. He is doing as much as he can seeing the circumstances. He even wanted to come back to the house but had to return due to Savita's condition.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
And I completely disagree that Manav is not doing enough. He is doing as much as he can seeing the circumstances. He even wanted to come back to the house but had to return due to Savita's condition.

Was giving signature to Jaywant so Archna shud marry and not caring a hang how his old parents wud survive as the only bread winner is gone doing enough ?
/
Post divorce his relationship with Archna changed him . This is fact .He is joru ka gulamish now . His dialogues yesterday that think of what Archna is undergoing only clinched it . So did the comparison with his mom . What Archna is undergoing coz she broke off with her sainted hypocritical family is NOT Savitas problem .......she sat and witnessed YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT BY KARANJKARS TO PUT HER ONLY LIVING SON IN JAIL . Manav shud have wondered of what HIS MOM was undergoing , that it prompted her to get up and take his side inspite of her personal anger towards him .

Being practical and waiting for situation to change ..what if it never changes , is he gonna stay away from son forever ?

And u answer me on this one first .if it had been his blood child wud he stay away leaving it with SAvita ? He took responsibility na ......SO GO TAKE IT . What did he think taking responsibility was ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@kools: I don't see any difference btw it being a blood child. If it was a blood child then also I would have said the same thing. I have seen two-three such obsessive cases, and we were always advised that treat them with patience, don't provoke them. Provoking will make the situation bad for everyone. Come on yaar Kools, she is Sachu's Aaji. Considering the situation, it is okay to leave Sachu there for a few days, considering that right now Savita the patient has to be thought of too. And she takes good care of Sachu, and Manav too can go to the house (without Archu at first) and meet him everyday. That will melt Savita's heart.

Edited by nikitagmc - 04 January 2011 at 7:05am

Go to top