India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Chori Episode (Page 8)

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Just read first and last post....so sry if i am repeating anything.

Living separately does not mean shirking away from responsibility. Even when Manav and Archana were thrown out of the house.....manav still came running back to his mother in spite of being insulted for marrying archana, to fulfill his responsibility towards sachu and his mother. It was Manav only who got Damodar released from jail. On his honeymoon too, even after savita's attempt of burning archana, manav got concerned when savita was lying to him that sachin's admission needs to looked into. When it comes to responsibility towards his parents and sachin....manav has never stepped back no matter what the situation is.

Manav and Archana need to live separately from Savita for a while and win her heart from distance....Savita is no sulochana. She is evil in her actions to show hatred. And we all know how archana wins hearts of savita like people when being in close quarters. (i can't go through that torture again) I want archana to win over Savita the way varsha won back bhavna and satish's dad (i always forget his name).

I will agree that Manav should not have compared.....he should have addressed his grievances by singularly addressing her and not by bringing archana in the picture. But I also understand his state of mind then. 

Savita, on her part in past few episodes has proven herself to be a liability as a mother to manav from trying to burn down archana or by name calling manav in front of all or by lying about sachin to distance manav from archana. And if you have noticed, yesterday Manav for the first time took out his frustrations. He may not have been aggressive like savita.....but he did show silent strength in making K's realize that all his efforts for the family were unappreciated...never has he made anyone feel before that he did something for them. In case of Savita too, he was voicing his frustration over the simple fact that his mother was not understanding that he doesn't want to choose between his mother and wife which archana understood not savita. He expects his mother to understand the simple fact that he wants archana more than anything.   

Going into the house with archana would be disrespect to his mother's wishes and disrespect to archana's honour as his wife and as share bearer of his home. 

Manav may have many minuses but when it has come to fulfilling a responsibility given to him he has always shined no matter how the person he's is doing it for has treated him. I at least have that much trust on his character that he will not let his parents starve while he's enjoying romantic blissful life in the open.....Manav may be anything but not that. 

Regarding Sachin, I want sachin delivered to shravani.....i do not like the idea of a child separated from his mother. God knows where Girish goes and dies when it comes to such 
crucial moments. 

Manav and Archana will not live in footpath, Yasir Khan is their saviour and it will be Sachin who will bring ArMan closer to Savita. Sachin will be their fevicol.  

Edited by bonnefille - 04 January 2011 at 4:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10devashree_hlunzaNisha_90

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Manavs place is at his home . This shuttling on footpaths is really enuf now and so is the honeymooning .

K house was as unsafe and as humiliating as D house . The difference is living at D house is Manavs RIGHT . He is Sachus Dad . It is a serious responsibility . His timing of putting his foot down for ROMANCE ..after Sachus birth , SUCKS . U dont discard ur kid and ROMANCE  . For the sake of ur kid u bear everything .This sounds harsh , but thats the way it is .Why take on responsibilities if u cannot fulfil them ?

The kid needs him . He shud firmly take Archus hand and enter his rightful house . The toughness to his mother shud be shown not in comparison joru ka gulam dialogues like She understands me better than u mom but in firmly lodging archu in that house and telling his mom , NO one goes anywhere , She is my Wife and she stays , period . Sachu is my son , for ur likes dislikes , Im not gonna discard HIM .

The Kid and the old parents who lost one son are Manav's INEVITABLE BAGGAGE given to him by GOD . Thats the way it always will be and THATS the man Archna chose to marry .So why not go and face it ?Enuf of running away , grow up TRULY now !

The bottomline of all this waiting outside for situation to change is  Manav has dumped his old parents and the kid and is flitting around with Archna getting royally insulted by his sasural and all n sundry .

He faced humiliation in K house and he has faced horror in the room where he lived alone [ those drunks etc] and footpath is no place for anyone to live . The D house is HIS HOME . Is it worse than these two horrors he lived ? Getting scolded by the mother who wiped ur bottom once is far more acceptable than gtting insulted by strangers like Karanjkars or shady neighbours .

Kool Di  , you POV on yesterday  episode is very clear with the above post and also agree with you however bad the circumstances are never compare your mother to your wife. It's a hard truth that  you will get a mom only once in a life time .

viramJasmine10devashree_hlunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Sorry bonny lets agree to disagree . He is NOT living with HIS KID . Thats the bottomline . He isnt living with his kid but with his wife . The kid is more of Manavs responsibility than Savitas . To hell with Savitas likes dislikes , he has to focus on living with the kid ........he was instrumental for the kid coming in this world .
Staying seperately one can fulfil responsibilities and all I know . But Manavs case is not a normal case .....he hails from a dysfunctional family where one son died tragically and a baby is there in the picture .  He needs to be with his family .When Archna did not choose a normal man for her husband ........why expect normalcy ? The life with the Deshmukhs is an inevitable baggage , grow up and face it ! And Archna is no novice she has stayed there for months and knows the scenario .
U simply cannot leave ur kid like this . In jail too Manav had given signature not caring who wud feed his family if he never came out . He has NOT been responsible in a proper way for quite some time now .
He has to go back and flourish from there . What he shud firmly do is cut relations with Ks . If Archna claims to love him so much , she shud take on responsibility of his kid and really stop communicating with her sisters and brothers , except her parents .My POV purely .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramzaara10bonnefillelunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I really think Manav's role for Sachin should be to call up Girish and somehow contact Shravani and give her back the baby. Just to fulfill savita's fancies, a child's life should not be played with when he can live a better life.

I agree sachin is manav's responsibility, and i believe it will be sachin who will help Archana in winning Savita's heart and bring them back to D house. I am just saying that this moment is not right for them to go back with D's.  The moment will reveal itself with time. 

I completely agree that the jail thing was the biggest foolery from Manav.....that is why i wrote 'living a blissful romantic life in open'. His brain is lil slow.....he realizes the massiveness of his bad decision making capabilities only when the disaster shows itself on his doorstep. 

And Archana will do anything for Manav, I am telling you in heart she wants to get inside that house and bear savita's torture. She will send her love to savita through colourful postcards for them to be accepted back in the home.....and child nursing is Archana's speciality anyway.

In audience perspective, the show has already shown archana and savita changing their equations under the same roof.....its no more a novelty. It will just seem a repeat telecast and that is why the distance to mend relations. 

I think it will help manav and archana to grow in their relationship, and also in the meantime make savita craved for her son....and i really want to see her love for manav she has ignored it for too long. Living under same roof will put her love emotion for manav on rest but her hatred for archana will still remain at the brink. With distance.....its a tug of war between love for her son and hatred for DIL. More interesting by my point of view.  

I like and respect your POVs, i never crib over conflict in thoughts....there's no fun if there's no difference in opinions. 

viramJasmine10lunzakoolsadhu1000

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Kool , what if savita tries to physically harm archana when she is asleep? How is archu supposed to face such a situation ? Or what if savita tries to push archana off the balcony when she is hanging clothes? ..
These are not exactly far fetched scenarios especially after the burning incident ... She had a crazed look in her face that day ..
Since that episode I havent been able to look at savita in the same way ..

viramJasmine10bonnefillekoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
For me bonny when a child is in the equation .........everything changes .
When Archana remarried she remarried a man with a child .  It was NOT the earlier Manav that she married .She married a man who had taken on responsibility of a child . Later this child was given by his mom to his house and the mom .shravni , left .

Go and take responsibility of that child now . Just coz the child hasnt come ut of ur loins it doesnt make it any less ur child .U tell me ..if that child was ARMANS blood child wud they keep it with Savita and stay seperate ? Or wud they be there facing any nonsense from Savita but being WITH their baby ?

Manav shud have told Sulo ........Yes Sachin will always be my priority . Not just above Archna but also above MYSELF .U see he is my child . Who wud u pick over Punni and Archna ? As a matter of fact bonny if u notice Sulo has ALWAYS made Punni her priority .

Staying afar and doing partly some responsibility is not done .Go there and be with ur child . Savita will come around , not everything is about Savita .

viramJasmine10bonnefillelunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
lunza u may not like my answer but .................
In a place like Mumbai where accomodation is a horribly costly problem ...........lakhs of people live in one room with same problems . MA in law problems , police complaints , court cases , and yet no leaving the one room which is rightfully theirs , coz its not possible to ive elsewhere .
Yasirbhai and his godly help is NOT there in real life .Ngos deal with dysfunctional family units day in and day out and these families live in one room DAILY WITH THEIR PROBLEMS .
Archna ran away and married this man voluntarily . So FACE the life that comes with this man na !  U CHOSE it ! Go , face ur choices woman ! If Dhoka to ur life is now part of it along with that mans brothers child and his dysunctional family baggage , what to do ?THats the life u chose ! Wud u discard ur own baby with Savita ...the one from Manavs sperm and Archnas ovum ? No na ? Clutching the child to ur chest u wud brave it out there....... yes or no ? So GO DO THE SAME .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 04 January 2011 at 5:28am

viramJasmine10bonnefille--Hope--lunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Oh i agree with sachin involved it does complicate the story a lot.

in that episode, when Manav was running between Sachin and Archana.....firstly i was feeling extremely bad for manav in what mess he is in.....and then i was like why do these cvs convulate the drama so much. I was extremely confused that day to how i wanted to feel. 

Couldn't they have just shown shravani taking away the child and savita being resentful about it with archana. She not accepting archana's child.....but gradually the baby filling the void. 

But like i said the Cvs are showing distance to make it not look like a repeat telecast and for manav to just concentrate on being rich while archana deals with savita by sending 'distance love postcards'. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10lunza

Go to top