zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Actually i thought that manav was very respectful of his mother
</div>
<div>
Now this is where I wud differ a little . Its not the tone or manners of Manav I am criticising .........its the substance of what he said .See how she is See how you are .........She is so different ur this this ......She understands me better than u .........

</strong>

All this to whom ? The mother who shared her body with u ? The mother who knows u so well that she understands u need to pee just by the way u stand when no one in the wedding hall knows this ? Make no mistake .......Savita is behaving like this not coz she doesnt understand Manav but deliberately .............her selfishness or hate for Archna is deliberate choice .Its not lack of understanding .

Such dialogues to a mom in front of wife r joru ka gulam dialogues . My wife understands me better than u mom .

<strong>A mom is in a different league than a wife . Dont EVER do this comparison ....the base itself is wrong . By all means dont compromise on ur principles if u dont want to ..........dont enter that house if u dont want to . But dont talk this way .
i completey agree. As a wife, i never ever want to be compared to my mil by my husband. we r 2 diff women w/ diff roles. I didnt think manav was right w/ this comparison. If manav wants to smooth the situation over, get his mom to think even the least bit positivly of archu, then dont tell her "she's better than u"! I sort of see that walking away from the D house for awhile and trying again later is a smart idea, but more so i want to see manav take archu's hand and just go into the house bc he has that right. I dont kno who pays rent anymor, but in the past it was manav, so i feel he's entitled to say, this is my home, i intend to stay here w/ archu, I dont care if u dont like it, just deal w/ it,... A big part of me wants to see this bc i'm tired of seeing arman wander the streets and get kicked around some more. I'd almost rather see them get kickd around the D house, lol... Re: the tamasha at the k house, loved savi calling ppl out, but it shudv been archu defending her man. Tired of her crying- get angry! I also dont kno y she had to chase aftr manav. Did he 4get her?... i dont get y savi didnt figure out it was all jay's plan and call him out too. And where the hell is satish? Y's he being so useless? Maybe he's out having an affair w/ a nice woman, lol. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

[/DIV] I don't find Savita sick , abnormal , cruel at all . I understand her POV . I even understand her dislike for Archana. I dont condone her bad behaviour to Archu , i oppose it , but I can fully understand where that ire comes from .
<div>

[/STRONG][/QUOTE] i agree w/u here too. I get her pov. She wasnt the nicest person pre-archu, she's greedy, rude, uncouth etc, but post-archu/ post -k family, she has reached a breaking point, so that's y i think she's the way she is. I'm not excusing her behavior, but she is part a victim of her circumstances. i'v said it time and again, she needs help, locking her in a room, leaving her alone is prob not the best way to help her... If assoc w/ my dil's fam caused my beating in jail, the loss of a son, my daughter forced to marry a rapist, and my other son to suffer constant jailtime, poverty and humiliation from his sasural, i too would probably severely dislike my dil... So yeah, i get her rage against archu, but i dont condone her actions stemming from her rage.

koolsadhu1000

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I somehow feel the CVs did the right thing having Savita blast the K siblings. Getting Archana to do it would have had absolutely no effect on the dimwits.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramnaava

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Back with a bang!!! Thats Kool's style for you.

Agreed with most of the points except regarding Manav. 

Just think from his POV. He has always given in to her selfish demands whatever the situation.He has never expressed  what he wanted.  But now when she refused to let Archu in dont you think Manav is right to stand up for his wife? Where would Archu go then?Just a few weeks ago this lady has tried to burn Archana  in public. !!  

Manav has never abandoned his parents . He has helped them monetarily  and always stood by them. Even now i am sure he will give away half of his salary to Savita. Anyway I am sure this is what Savita wants. Manav's salary and not his happiness as always.
In this matter he is much stronger  than that lallu henpecked blind Vinod. 

BTW where is Sachu? WHo is babysitting? 
Where was vandu during the party. ?
Where was Satish? And his mom??

Doesn't this party seem to be totally farcical like all the other K parties. 
For a minute I thought Sulo would have an asthma attack and Manohar a heart attack.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
PAAGALON KE SHOW MEIN AUR KYA MILEGA?

Right from the day one this show has avoided logic like a plague. When are Manav and Archu going to learn to stop being devi-devtas and use their akkal? Looks like every tom dick and harry (Savita, Shravani, Manju, Rasika, Jaywant, Dharmesh) etc etc can manipulate them Cool

viram

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hey di... Nice commentarySmile...Agree wid u on most of the PointsSmile.. Di i can understand ur Anger.. bt i Request u 2 give Manav one chanceOuch..I trust him.He is a very gud son,he will surely take their careSmile.. Rite nw he oz in d worst condition,accused of stealingCry...on top of dat his mother oz accusing love of his life... He Is a human ,He commits mistakes nd rectifies itOuch...He will never run away from his responsibilitiesSmile...his comparison oz a result of his frustation.. He luvs his mom a lot.. Pls Di dont b ngry on him.. jus one mistake wont make him a Bad son na... ?Love u di...Bye...Take care...

Edited by Swatrocks - 04 January 2011 at 12:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramkoolsadhu1000nikitagmc

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Hiiii KooollllHug

How r u???? So good to see u back in action!

Felt really bad for Savita today. Felt bad for Manav too (bcoz he is not the type who wud insult his momOuch and also he was accused again by his in laws!). I think they r both just fed up and want to hav everything they want. Both of them want to keep all the ladoos in their hands. Manav wants Archana and Savita wants Sachin and Manav and not Archana. Savita almost got what she wanted but Manav ran away from the wedding. Thats y she is doing this.

I didnt like the comparison part but we know sometimes Savita goes too far with her demands. I m seeing this from both sides and feel bad for both of them as they were always there for each other and now today they r fighting with each other. It must b hard for both of them...I really want to see Manav feeling bad abt what he said to his mom. I m sure he will.

It seems like Savita is paying for her sins in the past...I wud really like to see Manju paying big time too.

Edited by unknown18 - 04 January 2011 at 1:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramLuvSSevernikitagmckoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
In all the views I read now at 5 in the morning sipping my tea ............I agreed with zaara .
I didnt expect anyone to agree with me today . But I typed what I felt as I watched the episode .
For all saying look at it from Manav's pov .........trust me , I do . Did I say he shud leave Archu and go in with Mom ? Nope . I said DONT TALK THIS WAY TO UR MOM >>>>>>>>>IT DOESN"T HELP THE SITUATION .
Manavs place is at his home . This shuttling on footpaths is really enuf now and so is the honeymooning .

K house was as unsafe and as humiliating as D house . The difference is living at D house is Manavs RIGHT . He is Sachus Dad . It is a serious responsibility . His timing of putting his foot down for ROMANCE ..after Sachus birth , SUCKS . U dont discard ur kid and ROMANCE  . For the sake of ur kid u bear everything .This sounds harsh , but thats the way it is .Why take on responsibilities if u cannot fulfil them ?

The kid needs him . He shud firmly take Archus hand and enter his rightful house . The toughness to his mother shud be shown not in comparison joru ka gulam dialogues like She understands me better than u mom but in firmly lodging archu in that house and telling his mom , NO one goes anywhere , She is my Wife and she stays , period . Sachu is my son , for ur likes dislikes , Im not gonna discard HIM .

The Kid and the old parents who lost one son are Manav's INEVITABLE BAGGAGE given to him by GOD . Thats the way it always will be and THATS the man Archna chose to marry .So why not go and face it ?Enuf of running away , grow up TRULY now !

The bottomline of all this waiting outside for situation to change is  Manav has dumped his old parents and the kid and is flitting around with Archna getting royally insulted by his sasural and all n sundry .

He faced humiliation in K house and he has faced horror in the room where he lived alone [ those drunks etc] and footpath is no place for anyone to live . The D house is HIS HOME . Is it worse than these two horrors he lived ? Getting scolded by the mother who wiped ur bottom once is far more acceptable than gtting insulted by strangers like Karanjkars or shady neighbours .

Sorry but my khayalaat are pOORANE KHAYALAT .Smile Old fashioned ideas . I dont expect anyone to agree with them .Manav must understand that everytime SAvita has seen only one scenario ........the Ks ganging up on him and putting him in jail . No mother will like Archu or her maayka ......a relationship with Archu brings along the horror of LOSING SONS ALTOGETHER . Men like Dharmesh had sadofied Manav in jail for eternity and Savita was banging her head on a wall to get him out , without manpower or wealth , badly scared . That same Dharmesh was going to do the SAME to Manav again today ! And Sulo wud have , out of RESPECT for Damad stood helplessly quiet !

Sachin left never to return . Manav went once to jail for months ad now out of the house ! Earlier the full family recieved a horrendous beating in jail  from corrupt police due to the Karanjkar bahus complaint ....The K bahu whom Sulochna shields and so does Archu .

Selfish toh the full world is . So is Savita .Who isnt selfish ? Sab selfish hi hai . But what one has to do is look for the love in this seething mass of selfishness around u . And Love for Manav is only in Savitas quarter .thats why she rose to his defence today .

Sitting quietly and indifferently like Damodar did today is hardly love . That jaahil , pagal woman loves her son in her own jaahil , pagal way , theres no doubt about it .

Its this love that Archna and Manav must focus on . And also on Sachu .I repeat .u dont discard ur kids .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 04 January 2011 at 3:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10Claire0206zaara10bonnefillesherma--Hope--Tiyali

Go to top