India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Chori Episode (Page 6)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Kool, missed your commentary. I agree, I hate that Manav is always being targetted and given a hard time, but that is the way it is on PR if it isn't Manav it is Archana who faces the insults.

I believe Archana, she has less to do with her family and only tolerated Manju and Vinod for her parents. Archana will stay true to her word

Sorry, I disagree about Savita. Yes Manav has faced hardships with Archana, but she has faced hardships too. There was a time Savita softened towards Archana and loved her like her daughter, now all of a sudden Archana is a horrible person who has snatched everything from her. Savita is at fault for where she is now, she is the one who cold heartedly kicked her son out on the streets and didn't care what happened to him yet got angry when Sulochana and Manohar welcomed him to their home. Even now, Manav was ready to come back home but Savita refused to let his wife stay. That was her choice, not Manav's nor Archana's. Despite everything she has put Archana through, Manav has still been forgiving towards his mother yet she can't do one little thing for him. I am glad he is no longer living with his in laws nor is he living with his parents, it is best he has a home of his own for himself and Archana. Both of them have spent enough of their married lives taking abuse from other people, the time has come for them to live and make it on their own

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdevashree_hLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Mandy , Savita briefly loved Archu as a daughter .but did Archu listen to her or did she divorce Manav ? Archna is a very stubborn gal who has not really paid heed to Savita or Damodar either ! When she wanted she divorced when she wanted she came back uncaring that Manavs wedding will break and that Shravni may have nowhere to go ! Her unbounded love for her maayka is legendary and that maayka keeps putting Savitas son in jail ! She had thought that after some days Manav will come back to her but she gets the news that he is living in biwis sasural ..........try and see it from her POV once if u can !I know , no one will agree with me ..........but the larger picture is Sachin has died and the only son .Manav has left his responsibilities to make a life with his biwi ! Thats what it is ultimately boiling down to ....like it or not !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Kool ,great to have th commentry back ...Hope the thread keeps rocking  this year as well ....

Kool, I agree with some parts of your commentry but don't agree with some .

Agree with Dharmesh getting  the  slap was fantastic ...
Agree with the V sisters not worth being talked about ...
Agree with Manohar and Sulochna  trying but failing .....
Agree with this whole Manav humiliation thing getting repatitive ....
Damodar being useless today .......

All  the above part I agree with ........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
  @kool.... hhh...i can see for sure this is a hot button for you...although Savita has kicked him out of her house each time, he never left on his own until today so if she didn't keep kicking him out, he wouldn't be on the streets, or in the K house in the first place.   ..   i do respect her for standing up to the villains and telling them off...archana's "too goody goody" is learned from her parents, who today for the first time , albeit a bit too late for rectifying the accusations in front of everyone else, began to take a stand verbally on behalf of manav....at least to the viewers and vinod & company.....and i was very happy to see that.  

Kool,   i think sometimes we misunderstand the idea of honoring and respecting...although i have to rely on the written update as i don't speak hindi, it seemed that manav only said one sentence comparing the two..only as far as understanding him which was correct in my opinion.    I am not sure why this hit you so hard.  but for me it was all wrapped up in the constant hatred and false accusations and selfish behavior of savita.   When someones behavior is very sick & abnormal like savita's (remember she even tried to burn archana alive, and constantly tells her to die,)  then in my opinion it is disrespectful of both parties to allow that to continue...  Walking away silently is what manav has always done and no one ever calls Savita on what she is doing.  You would probably say that is not the role of the child....and I would say that if no one ever challenged her rudeness and cruelty, the child would show the greatest love and honor for the parent to confront them, calmly but frankly.  .    To me that is honoring the parent who is out of control in the same way you address your child who is out of control.  If i let him or her do/say whatever comes out of their mouth i am showing them no respect.

we'll have to agree to disagree on this one i think..  my bigger concern right now is where will manav and archana sleep tonight???  and i agree with u on this one...i think Yasir? or whatever the name of the new boss of manav ...he will give them lodging...  let's see what happens tomorrow.. 

it's 3 am here and i just skyped my grandbaby for a 1st birthday kiss, and now to bed.  Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hey Kool ,great to have th commentry back ...Hope the thread keeps rocking  this year as well ....

Kool, I agree with some parts of your commentry but don't agree with some .

Agree with Dharmesh getting  the  slap was fantastic ...
Agree with the V sisters not worth being talked about ...
Agree with Manohar and Sulochna  trying but failing .....
Agree with this whole Manav humiliation thing getting repatitive ....
Damodar being useless today .......

All  the above part I agree with ........

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I was more interested in the non agreeing part . Lemme guess . Savita .

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Much more than savita .....LOLLOLLOL

but it's your first commentry after your holidays so we will leave it at that ....only appreciate the good parts ....Wink

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
naava ..........u have a grand daughter ? A kiss to her !
Yea lets agree to disaree i guess . U see , I don't find Savita sick , abnormal , cruel at all . I understand her POV . I even understand her dislike for Archana. I dont condone her bad behaviour to Archu , i oppose it , but I can fully understand where that ire comes from .

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
They will probably go to Yasir Khan ...

More than that what I wan tto see is Satish's reaction when he finds out how Varsha behaved and wht happened at  the party ?

Also  the person I think listening  to Jay's conversation on phone to Manju is his mother Prabha ..I wonder what will be her reaction that the girl Jay still  wishes to marry is a very much married Archana ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 January 2011 at 7:12pm

LuvSSever

Go to top