Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Chori Episode (Page 5)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Actually i thought that manav was very respectful of his mother

The mother who knows u so well that she understands u need to pee just by the way u stand  when no one in the wedding hall knows this ?

no Kool, a wife always knows when her husband needs to pee by the way he stands...Embarrassed

on another note, how come the CV's made Savita forgot she is Manav's step mom not his birthmother...?  not that she can't love him as much but she didn't give birth to him...

Kool you might find the IF/Zee TV write up for Savita interesting:

"Role: Savita Deshmukh
Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's setp-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family....."

not my words, theirs........Shocked
Hug

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Naava ^^ I never saw this abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife and Manav being son of first wife & Damo...Though I had heard and read some post abt it....EmbarrassedToday Savita said I gave u birth and raised you...So I am bit confused here..

When did they air this fact abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife...

Someone pls post the link...

CVs have flip flopped and changed stories and character to what they want...Destroying character when they feel like so I dont believe this...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 January 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Naava ^^ I never knew this abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife and Manav being son of first wife & Damo...Today Savita said I gave u birth and raised you...So I am bit confused here..

When did they air this fact abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife...

Someone pls post the link...

CVs have flip flopped and changed stories and character to what they want...Destroying character when they feel like so I dont believe this...

just go to the top of the page of the Forum here, by where it says "you are here", click on Pavitra Rishta, then on Cast...there is a write up of all the characters...

i know...she did say that....that's why i said the CV's had her forget she's not the birthmom...silly CV's as you say, just change the characters to fit their new ideas...  D'oh

Edited by naava - 03 January 2011 at 4:36pm

Dabulls23

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
KoolsClap after a long time.Big smile

i am losing my respect for Arman and more specifically Mannu.  As for savita's plight, she is digging her own grave, her dislike of Arman being together is going to be more detrimental for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Naava I read Savita's cast and what I read is horrible...Now CVs want to butcher her character too...This is what I read..

Role:Savita Deshmukh
Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's step-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not wanting any threat to her financial condition, Savita opposes any marriage plans for Manav.

Why this was never shared or aired on TV? Is this something will come out later?  Am I the only who is feeling silly right now???

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Naava I read Savita's cast and what I read is horrible...Now CVs want to butcher her character too...This is what I read..

Role:Savita Deshmukh
Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's step-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not wanting any threat to her financial condition, Savita opposes any marriage plans for Manav.

Why this was never shared or aired on TV? Is this something will come out later?  Am I the only who is feeling silly right now???

guess only the creatives know the answers to those questions... shm  (shaking my head) - at the CV's... Shocked   Confused
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
the part about savita being stepmom was listed in the cast info when the show started..

but in the show its always been shown that savita is the birth mother..

maybe the stepmom was in the original story??..the tamil version..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSeverDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Look guys ........I think Cvs tried to copy that South Indian serial in which Savita is the step mom and changed it in this one .I dont recollect a single episode in this serial where reference is made to Savita being the step mom .
naava dear dont get me wrong and a hug rite back to u but  my opinions today r a little different . This whole business of comparing the wife and the mom bugs me . serials  do it all the time . The women r in two different leagues altogether . I am a mom , a daughter in law and also a wife .........and noway can i take my mother in laws place .......her relation with my husband will always be unique .My own relation with him is unique too , the two cannot be quantified or compared on any level .
Savita is a very imperfect mom but she knows Manav thoroughly in her own way . Her hate for Archu is her own independent hate . Manav doesn't mind the insults galore and humiliation unlimited that comes along with Archu as a baggage from Karanjkar family which is his sasural ........but Savita DOES MIND . And therein lies her anger .Her experience tells her this is ENDLESS and in a way she is right .Today once more she sat and witnessed an episode where Manav perhaps wud have once more be thrown in jail . The people who did not hesitate to search his room , and verbally insult him wud have not hesitated to do police complaint too .In fact Dharmesh was on the verge to do it .She slapped him and diffused the situation .
Savita has far greater sensitivity and intelligence than stupid Archu .......sorry for being this blunt , but Archu is dumb at times . See the way she said go and search my room . It never struck her that it may be crooked Manjus evil plan and perhaps this may bombard on Manav .She simply LACKS that kind of brainy sharpness of intellect . She is the type who will dumbly and faithfully walk in a trap . Savita who was observing all this realised that the no gooders were yet once more ganging up on her son and wud indeed take him to the police .So she did ULTA TAMASHA and laid a guilt trip on THEM instead .
If u see this strictly from Savitas POV , she has seen this repeatedly .......this ganging up of Ks against her son . Their devaluing his num,erous attempts to help them . She has constantly seen her son taken for granted by the Karanjkars and she has seen Archus helplessness to stop them .She has also seen that in just two days Archu , out of filial love once more returns to them and loves them as if nothing has happened . Which mom will like a sasural like the Karanjkars ? She is a poor woman with no wealth ..and this family keeps putting Manav in jail time and again on some cooked up pretext or the other . I am not defending her curses ........but I can understand her ire .I wud hate a family who wud constantly throw my son in jail .

Dharmesh was reined in today only due to Savita .Sulochnas niceness wud NOT have stopped Dharmesh . And its to this mom that Manav preached . He simply went away from my heart . I repeat ......do NOT compromise on ur stand and do stand by ur wife .But dont talk THIS WAY . U left ur old parents and was staying at biwis sasural . and now ur telling ur mom think of what she is undergoing for leaving her family ?Why , is that family a sainted family or what ?That family put u thrice in jail for gods sake !Savita is supposed to think of what Archu will be undergoing for leaving that family , is it ?What a joke !And thats why i say .these kind of joru ka gulam dialogues dont befit Manav .Better to show him silently walking off with Archna ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10Gauri22devashree_hLuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top