Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Chori Episode (Page 4)

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

niki Varsha........

Archu alone can change the situation ..........she has to tOUGHEN UP . She shud enter the house saying I am bahu , I will enter , throw me out and show ! DERA jamaane ka . Savitas psychosis will decrease when manav starts living with them . Has it struck anyone that she is becoming psycho coz she misses her sons and is badly scared ? Having Manav around and Sachu around will help her calm down . On a woman to woman basis Archu simply has to deal with her quietly but toughly and hold her own .

Yes di.You are very correct and this sound better.But will archu be able to do all this.Thats were I am scared and prefer them to be out as atleast it is minimal safe and they can try to win their hearts from outside.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Kools: I would rather want Manav to visit the D's every single day, spend time and money on them and even express that they both want to come back. This will show Savita that Archu hasn't 'stolen' him from them and she still wants to be truly attached to the house. Love and respect can be shown from outside also.

If Archu goes forcibly in the house, situations will only worsen. No use provoking someone who doesn't want to listen at all, I feel. Damodar tried to be tough with Savita by locking her in a room- what happened? She complained against him instead and hurt him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapLuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
umi I am not saying Savita is correct .Infact I am saying she is wrong , totally wrong in hating archu so much .But talking like this will only WORSEN her ! Its adding oil in fire , this kind of comparison talk between Archu and Savita ! 
I repeat .....its all in Archu's hands .She has immense strenghth .she shud firmly enter the house and establish herself .Having Manav , Sachu back in her life will make Savita unconsciously happy and at peace and she will improve . Currently she is like a blinded wild cat who claws anything that comes her way .I agree the burning was wrong but I wudnt give so much importance to the chudail etc part .One has to listen with one ear and throw it out of another for thats Savhita all the way .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

umi I am not saying Savita is correct .Infact I am saying she is wrong , totally wrong in hating archu so much .But talking like this will only WORSEN her ! Its adding oil in fire , this kind of comparison talk between Archu and Savita ! 
I repeat .....its all in Archu's hands .She has immense strenghth .she shud firmly enter the house and establish herself .Having Manav , Sachu back in her life will make Savita unconsciously happy and at peace and she will improve . Currently she is like a blinded wild cat who claws anything that comes her way .I agree the burning was wrong but I wudnt give so much importance to the chudail etc part .One has to listen with one ear and throw it out of another for thats Savhita all the way .

Yes.Me too wish to see archu in such a way.Though I love her,fact is she isn't that strong when it comes to manav and his aai.she is so weak in love.
So in that process of gaining savita's trust,in the mean time,will she had to face abuses as she faced in that three month's stay or any physical abuses is what I am scared of di.

agree 100 % with you on how archu should behave and how to take savita's word.But then what I feel is that its not easy to behave as if the words from person who is wrong   doesn't  affect us. It may hurt more than the physical abuses.

Edited by umayal - 03 January 2011 at 1:13pm

Dabulls23

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Welcome back (am I right?) Kool...& awesomly well said!!

I so agree that Manav should'nt have compared Savita to Archana, and just plainly refused to have walk-in without his Mrs.!

Manju - the cunning cat & Jaywant - the evil wolf have gone down to the drains..& as far as Dharmesh - the big loser - is concerned..no words...I can't even stand his devil looks - how can he ever forget that Manav Archana got his son admitted in Pune, when he was loitering around, and whether he knows Manav knows his SOUR truth is besides the fact, the big guy has no humility left! Disgusting!!!

Varsha / Vaishali - bunch of mindless school girls...!
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Actually i thought that manav was very respectful of his mother ...just because we should honor & respect our parents does NOT mean we allow them to be cruel..especially to one's wife or husband...  .in fact the opposite..to be respectful to our parent we cannot allow such vile behavior,  it is dishonoring to them... ..Savita also has a responsibility towards manav and archu in respecting their marriage....and .i  i think he was absolutely correct in comparing the understanding between her and archu...Savita may love him in a twisted way, but she has no understanding or respect for him as a human being.  .trust me there were a thousand things he could have shouted at her and didn't.  but he did need to make it clear to her that archana is his wife and she needs to understand that.  and he did it respectfully in my opinion.   If i ever spoke to my daughter-in-law the way savita does to archu i would deserve everything my son would say to me... i can't imagine treating another human being that way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262vishwapGauri22koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
welcome back Kools..great post..

yes history repeating itself..yet again..

but savita knew there was going to be a tamasha as told by TDH..so why did she not mention this??

good to see her defend manav but I feel that she needs to understand how much manav loves archana..

she needs them more..she seems to be at a breaking point emotionally....she is in very danger of losing her son..

I also hope that manav and archana stay away from the v gang..

vishwap

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Actually i thought that manav was very respectful of his mother
Now this is where I wud differ a little . Its not the tone or manners of Manav I am criticising .........its the substance of what he said .See how she is See how you are .........She is so different ur this this ......She understands me better than u .........

All this to whom ? The mother who  shared her body with u ? The mother who knows u so well that she understands u need to pee just by the way u stand  when no one in the wedding hall knows this ? Make no mistake .......Savita is behaving like this not coz she doesnt understand Manav but deliberately .............her selfishness or hate for Archna is deliberate choice .Its not lack of understanding .

Such dialogues to a mom in front of wife r joru ka gulam dialogues . My wife understands me better than u mom .

A  mom is in a different league than a wife . Dont EVER do this comparison ....the base itself is wrong . By all means dont compromise on ur principles if u dont want to ..........dont enter that house if u dont want to . But dont talk this way .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10LuvSSeversherma

Go to top