India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Chori Episode (Page 3)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
manav was there for varsha when she didnt have the guts or the face to go back to either her maika or sasural .. he picked her up from the footpath twice .. he paid for her wedding , asked satish to give their marriage a second chance ..
No one has stood up for her or helped her as much as manav .. not even her family ..

Edited by lunza - 03 January 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikadevashree_h

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@piya: I like the way you think... dialogue maarne mein kya harz hai??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Kool reporting from base :  History repeats for umpteenth time in PR
How many times are we gonna ber served old wine in new bottle in PR ? Its the same story over and over again . It is .......
Manav Falsely  Accused

Isn't there any other story for PR ?  Do the script writers eat some vegetables , fish in their daily diet or no ? Manav falsely acused on Satyanarayan pooja day with false evidence , Manav falsely accused in factory episode with false testimony of Prakash , Manav accused of robbery with falsely planted evidence by Manju ...........when is it going to END ?Sleepy

Gheesa peeta huve scripts...Record player ki suii stuck ho gayi hai AngryDead  No creativity...They keep going back to the recycle bin to bring out the old stuff GrrrrrSleepy

Archana wept and wept and told family members I'll NEVVER see your faces again . Yeah right . And we believe u . U had told Manju I'll nevver forgive u and talk to u after the Jailing episode and what did we see ? U constantly took utmost pains to protect her butt . U slapped Dharmesh and then went to apologise to him and U walked out of the house after fighting with Sulochna and then returned . Do Archnas words have any credibility ? Why do CVs give her dialogues like this ?

You are bang on right abt Archu not having any credibility....Ermm

Savita defended her son but sounded hoarse , she shud scream less and do cold bitchy talking more . She was stupid not to allow Archu to enter the house , she lost Manav for the second time .Now I am going to say something here that forum members r gonna HATE but there was a grain of truth in what Savita said . The rishta with Archna has given Manav 2 jailings by now , today the third was barely averted and Savita has lost both sons due to this rishta ! One died , one has dumped his parents ! The scenario that Savita witnesses is the same ........untold humiliation from the girl's maaka and false accusations that r endless ! Why she wud like Archna beats me at least ! The fact is she is tired of Archna and her maayka and do u really blame her for it ? She hardly cares if its Archnas fault or not anymore .all she knows is THIS will be the never ending scenario in her son's life if he remains married to this girl ! And each time she is proven bitterly RIGHT !
That said .........I dont see the point in letting Manav go and taking care of Sachu on her own . At least for practical purposes she shud invite Archna in !

Savita's first half @ defending Ullu Lallu Mannu was so apt..I was ClapClap yaar TongueThappad to FBD, Varsha ko nanga karna, Mannu helping with 3 lakh & 10,000 Rs ETC awesome Clap Why did she not remind Vaishu how Mannu saved her from gundas? and finally exposing my cutie pie TDH for inviting her to see tamasha WinkLOL  That would have put it all out there for everyone that this was the saazis by TDH and Minchoo Approve

Savita's words to Archu were toooo much painful for even me who has been DIL @ one time and MIL now...I could never ever ever say these words to any stranger let alone to my DIL no matter how much truth is to it...Kools I do get all her pain in her eyes and heart for losing her sons and family due to Archu & her mayka...Totally agree but but those words are harsh man CryCry

Now u guys r gonna hate me even more .but I felt Manav desrved a thappad today for telling his mom ..........The difference between u and Archna is this and this . Whatever she is , She IS HIS MOM . She was the one who had just now defended u and slapped Dharmesh and salvaged at least sOME OF UR NON EXISTENT SELF RESPECT . IT is OH SO NOT THE WAY TO TALK TO MOMS LIKE THIS AFTER MARRAIGE . THAT TOO IN FRONT OF WIFE .  The hatred in Savitas heart will only increase when Manav talks this way . Why not simply make clear I wont come in till she is allowed too and walk off ? The pain in Savitas eyes is Savitas punishment for her stupid actions but Manav went down a notch in my eyes for this . Instead of instigating his mom by talking this way why doesnt he focus in somehow getting Archna an entry in that house ?

Kools u r right but did u pay attention how Ullu Lallu Mannu held his mommy's hand said "Aai chalo" he did not even bother saying "Archu aur Aai chalo"  it was Archu who said I can't live here one more minute...If she had not joined and said those things was he going to leave her behind Shocked...I did not appreciate that...Yes he did defend Archu to his mother but the sentence I did not like out of his mouth to his mom "Bina bole Archu mujhe jaan jaati hai main kya feel karta hoon par tu meri aai jisne mujhe janma diya woh mera dukh, feelings nahi samajh sakti" something along that line..Savita understands his pain very well that is why she defended him...Mana'v behavior in the whole thing was 60% right 40% lallu IMHO...Sorry mannu fans...Embarrassed

Most useless man was DAMODAR who didnt say a word and just clicked his tongue as if he was watching a Marathi drama and this didnt concern his own son . I mean , he was sitting as spectator like like Rasika ! How conveniently he leaves all the ugly situations to Savita , his half crazed , psychotic , so called evil wife and becomes the good guy who only supports Archu his bahu ! Truly this man needs a slap like Dharmesh , its long over due ! Whatever SAvita is .she participates in every crisis in Manavs life and takes responsibility but Damodar ? Chee ! He just does NOTHING ! Except berate Savita as an after thought and do Archu Jap !

Damo is like most typical Indian men who does not like to be a bad guy in front of children, family or aam janta...Hopeless of a father figure-role model Thumbs Down He is a big loser..never worked, earned money or helped savita in raising family..Savita is bitter with pain b/c of she has bore complete burden of taking care of D family from the get go..I totally understand her pain but some of it is not justifiable how she treats Archu at times..She could be civil with her words and actions...Embarrassed After all Manav chose Archu and now she D family's DIL Embarrassed This was a good chance for her to let ArMan come home so she can have her son back ...But she was silly in ruining that chance too...I personally dont want ArMan @ either homes...They wil be better off on streets...Odds of Archu getting killed by a car on street is less than in D's house...

The sisters Vaishu Varsha r faaltu women .I wont say much .

They both have selective memory..2 face women...So wish Satish was there to dump Varsha...Vaishu has her Karma coming back to haunt her pronto in the name of Madhuri & Varun WinkLOL

Manohar shone . Especially when he told Vinod why the room shudnt be searched . Sulo was surprisingly okay .

Yep Mano has been given many dialogues and I am loving his calm cewl and samajhdaar personality...Big smileClap

But the best part was Dharmesh being slapped by Savita . It was an APPROPRIATE slap . Not like the one given by Archu . 

Awwwww I so agree on this thappad Dancing  I wanted him to get couple more from SulMan LOL  Not to worry he has those coming up in near future LOL  Paap ka ghada bhar chuka hai Tongue

Wont blame Vinod much as he is true to his lallu character . His wife and TDH r gonna take him down . He was placating Minchoo tearfully and wud have flopped at her feet in exhausation today .

Can't stand wimpy Vinod who has no brains and his manhood is being squeezed by evil Minchoo AngryDead 

TDH enjoyed it of course . He is the GRAHAN of the K family and will destroy all the marraiges in one stroke .

Aaaaaaaaha he makes my day each time he is on screen...Da best Grahan one can ask for Heart Evil Smile

Suggestion to CVS ! Show Dharmesh marraige breaking , show Vaishu taking over business and show Jay helping her and falling for her and gradually getting over Archana !

This one thing I can't agree with you on...I want Archu-TDH jodi for ever...I think they would be HAWT & Sizzling..Archu needs to payback for her own karma rubbing Ullu Lallu Mannu in TDH's face while she was engaged to him to be married...What can I say I am vengeful too WinkLOL

BTW did u notice how TDH god sad when Archu was crying and hurt...He genuinely has fallen hard for this gal my gutt feeling...Embarrassed 

Any guesses where LOSER DUO will go from here ?Foot path again ? Back with another illness ? My guess is Yasir Bhai !

Fatichar duo footpath par nahi jaayenge...Yasir bhai who promotes not working much in the shop but carry on with romance will give them sahara Embarrassed

I repeat : Manav shud go back to his Mum . One shud NOT dump old parents like this in old age . He shud tell her she has to accept Archna for Sachus sake as by keeping Archna out she is depriving Sachu of a father .........HIM . Instead of instigating dialogues , Manav shud do clever dialogues and hack his mom EMOTIONALLY .

ArMan should establish their marriage, relationship independent of Ks and Ds...They need to solidify their relationship away from all dysfunction and drama...Manav should visit his parents and Sachu...Lil by lil Savita will see all good in their relationship and will allow Archu to enter back in the family...Mannu can help out financially but never ever ever move in back with Ds...COuple is old enough and should live by themselves...No need to stay wi parents As long as they take care of parents and responsibility  IMHO...Big smile

Kools signing off ...........Enjoy ! And throw tomatoes !Smile

No tomatoes but Hug  Thoroughly enjoyed reading and writing a long post Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 January 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10devashree_hLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the way Manav said the difference between u and Archna is this etc etc .
No way shud u talk to ur mother this way in front of ur wife .The pain that these words will give to a mom is unimaginable .

These kind of words fuel a situation . No way am I saying Manav shud dump Archna , he shud enter tht house with Archna only .But he shud show tact in talking this way to Savita .

Savita loves him . Call her selfish , psychotic , whatever . She loves Manav . Also she has suffered a lot due to the Karanjkars .I repeat .....the Karanjkar alliance has proven unlucky and painful for her . In the Karanjkar Savita equation .........Savita has been the one who suffered most of the time . Seeing one son dead , getting beaten up in jail , seeing other living son jailed , almost losing grandson , constant humiliation , constantly getting kicked out of functions due to poor status ..........why wud she love Archus beautiful face is beyond me .

Manav needs to go back ASAP . With Archna . This may sound cruel , but Archna chose a road of thorns with her insistence on Manav as a husband . The Sachu situation in his life and the responsibility of his old parents are an inevitable baggage .She has to square up and face them ....this running away 'till situation changes' wont do . No situations in life change , u gotta change urself and deal with them .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 03 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10LuvSSevergaurimisha

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@Kools- What do you think about my idea of mending relations from outside first, getting Savita treated and THEN coming back home? I repeat- all steps will be from Manav's side. Just they shouldn't stay in that home- Savita may try to hurt Archu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

niki Varsha........

Archu alone can change the situation ..........she has to tOUGHEN UP . She shud enter the house saying I am bahu , I will enter , throw me out and show ! DERA jamaane ka . Savitas psychosis will decrease when manav starts living with them . Has it struck anyone that she is becoming psycho coz she misses her sons and is badly scared ? Having Manav around and Sachu around will help her calm down . On a woman to woman basis Archu simply has to deal with her quietly but toughly and hold her own .

LuvSSever--Hope--gaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool DI. Nice post di.Agree with most but some couldn't agree.

I feel jut like varsha di as said above except archu-jay. varsha di as said it all.

I too didn't prefer ARMAN staying at D's when savita is in rage and that too when she calls archu chudail and the hate sha has for archu.

Its better to be out and far away from D's and K's now and Manav helping and looking after D's from outside and changing the situation slowly as Nikki said.

Even I was first shocked to see just manav leaving with his aai and not calling or saying anything to archu.Again she was the one to run him.But after that he cover it all.The moment he started holding her hand,he doesn't  leave her till now.

He might have sounded not correct,But it was savita who has made him tell those words.Those words from her mouth was to hard to hear by a person who loves that person.

I think still he stayed true to his character and didn't seemed disrespect at all.He just voiced out his disappointment is what I feel. Yes,mom has to be respected ,loved and have a special place in our hearts,but at the same time when they go wrong and utterly stupid,sometimes we are forced to do something and say something even though it wasn't 100% right.

I wasn't saying this because he defended archu,Saying this only with respect  to manav as a son is concerned.Just look from his point of view.So far he hasn't wished or asked for anything except archu and her love.If his aai doesn't undertsand atleast one of his wish and stubbornly want to destroy it,then is it wrong from his side to tell those words.I think it came out of frustration and disappointment.

Ok savita thinks archu family brings his son only disrespect(which is to an extent true) but does archu is anywhere reason for that except that she is related to K's. so she knows what kind of person archu is.so the better way would have been to keep archu and manav at her house when archu has cut off all her relations with her family.But then savita was adamant.

Then archu's dialogue,I was happy to hear that she cut off her relations with her siblings.Hope she stays to ewhat she as said atleat this year and wish both ARMAN to ignore K siblings in the future if they come with a problem atleat at first and then help.Because these girls deserve to be ignored.

Di,why tomatoes di.Actually very happy and glad to read your commentary . so waited for this.Hug

Edited by umayal - 03 January 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapJasmine10devashree_hgaurimisha

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

niki Varsha........

Archu alone can change the situation ..........she has to tOUGHEN UP . She shud enter the house saying I am bahu , I will enter , throw me out and show ! DERA jamaane ka . Savitas psychosis will decrease when manav starts living with them . Has it struck anyone that she is becoming psycho coz she misses her sons and is badly scared ? Having Manav around and Sachu around will help her calm down . On a woman to woman basis Archu simply has to deal with her quietly but toughly and hold her own .

Totally agree...Yes this is the only way Archu can be back in Ds house...Not playing roll over and play dead each time Savita shouts @ her...Archu needs to demand her right and be assertive but not insulting...

Million $ Q is Can Archu be the sherni and not the billi in front of Savita....Archu has always taken passive role in front of Savita and she needs to change herself....Love and assertiveness both together can do the job...Pacifying Savita right now is not the right thing to do...It won't work in ArMan's favor...Embarrassed

BTW isn't it abt time Savita moves on from losing Sachin issue?  How long will she carry that on? and impose guilt on others?  We cant keep giving her that excuse for ever...In life we are dealt with similar situations too and we also have to move on...and so does she...Though I feel for her pain and loss...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm

vishwapJasmine10gaurimisha

Go to top