India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Chori Episode (Page 14)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Yaar , daddy or Uncle whatever , he can only do good for that boy and all those inumerable responibilites that he has to look after ( Sachin , Vandita , Shravani and now Sachu ) .But for the first time he is  happy with his own life , even in such dreadful situations ...

The day maybe as horrible but at night he gets to put his arm around Archana and then he sleeps peacefully like  a baby ...Let him find his bearings and be happy about himself and his life , he wil do everything  then .....
He has not married a horrible woman who will neglect the child . She too will do whatever she can do for him ..I know the story line probably has Manav and Archan playing daddy and mommy to sachu ...wish that did not happen and sachu was with Shravani , his true biological parent ....

The show is doing very well in terms of TRPs right now .I don't think they will change much right now .People just want to see more romance , in fact they are angry that they don't get to see enough romantic moments between the husband and wife ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 January 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Enough about sachu .....I am feeling bad for Punni today , her atiya is not in good terms with her parents ...
I used to love the bond between the little girl and Archana ...
I think Manav will be instrumental in bringing the brother sister back ...But I wonder what will be Vinod's reaction now towards Manjusha ...
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Tanya no way shud Archna return to talk to Manju Vinod EVEN FOR PUNNI"S SAKE . Its coz of Punni that Manju has constantly won . This time Archna needs to be tough or I wont leave her ......Punni will be fine she has grown up and has many loving people around her . She shud focus on Sachu and Manav .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23Tanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Manav Falsely  Accused

Manav and Archana are living a life amongst evil people.  It is actually lallu Vinod.  When he will have a spine, Manju will stop and thus think before she acuses Arman.  Archana should tell her family about Jaywant's phone calls.  CV's are causing unnecessary confusion and misunderstandings.  How many of us will do what Archana is doing with Jay's phone calls to her?  Would you not tell your family or atleast your partner!

Kool Savita is like my sister who only knows how to scream to get her point accross.  Savita loves Manav and is trying her hard best to get to make him understand.  Savita should also realize what Manav wants and loves.  She is very self centered.  As a MIL, she needs to understand her own son's happiness.  He wants Archana and only she gives him ther utter happiness.   Why can't she understand this simple thing.  There was a time when she loved Archana and then suddenly Archana becomes a churail for her?   I agree that Manav should not speak so harsh to his mother in front of his wife, but Savita brings this on to herself.  She should start behaving like a mother and a mother in law in a more peaceful and loving way. 

But the best part was Dharmesh being slapped by Savita . It was an APPROPRIATE slap . Not like the one given by Archu .  I agree totally.

Suggestion to CVS ! Show Dharmesh marraige breaking , show Vaishu taking over business and show Jay helping her and falling for her and gradually getting over Archana !   agree totally and I want to see Dharmesh go through a good learning course.  His ego is so big and I want to see it burst.  I also want Satish to divorce Varsha.  Varsha has no brain but a big fat mouth that utters nothing but senseless words.  She irritates me.........

Any guesses where LOSER DUO will go from here ?Foot path again ? Back with another illness ? My guess is Yasir Bhai !..I think that they will do something with the money that Tarun gave and make a decent living. Yasir Bhai will keep him employed...

I repeat : Manav shud go back to his Mum . One shud NOT dump old parents like this in old age . He shud tell her she has to accept Archna for Sachus sake as by keeping Archna out she is depriving Sachu of a father .........HIM . Instead of instigating dialogues , Manav shud do clever dialogues and hack his mom EMOTIONALLY .Yes totally agree that Manav's dialogues have been harsh but true.  Savita should accept Archana as her bahoo.  Savita has to control her sour tongue.  I can see that Archu will not trouble Savita but Savita has to also control her actions.  Old parents should also bend and not be stubborn and throw emotional tantrums. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I have not liked it at all that Cvs made Shravni give up baby to enhance Archanas glorification .They did this to ensure that Archna will become a Yashoda and get glory unlimited . So u see Tanya , Shravni was butchered for ur favorite ........Archana .

For that matter , to glorify Archna and show poetic justice both her sisters were also sacrificed at viewer altar by CVS .So was Dharmesh butchered . They intend showing poetic justice in this way .
Who is Manav to pick up phone and fire Shravni when he himself is suhag raat manofying outside dumping the baby ? Biwi kya aayi , bache ko bhool gaya ? Conveniently Savita pe dump karke bahar ghoom raha hai ? Ghar par AAke Apni Zimmedari sambhal ! Shravni will get  her karmic due when she later comes to claim baby and Sachu refuses to be attached to her , but who is Manav to fire Shravni ? Manav has wronged Shravni enough !

Shrav was butchered for Archu
TDH was butchered for Manav
Dharmesh is also butchered now god knows why..

CVs screwed up with ArMan's divorce than they had no choice but butchering many characters to make the leads look good...

Manav has no right firing anyone...He has brought most of this on himself and so is Archu..With their brain dead decisions earliar Embarrassed

Kools As far as Sachu is concerned ArMan did not even know Savita had gone and brought Sachu home until they saw Shrav...It was Savita's decision to bring him back..Manav should have told her to take Sachu back but he did not....Now let Savita bhugto her own decision...

It was tooooooo evil of her to take child away from mother..OuchShocked

Tulsey

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Enough about sachu .....I am feeling bad for Punni today , her atiya is not in good terms with her parents ...
I used to love the bond between the little girl and Archana ...
I think Manav will be instrumental in bringing the brother sister back ...But I wonder what will be Vinod's reaction now towards Manjusha ...
Hi Tanya,
I really want Manju out of Vinod's life.  The K's are so unfortunate with their children/ life partners.  I want to see more romance between Arman's.  They look so much better together.  I loved the scene when the 2 were sitting at night by the window all draped in the black/blue chadder and the wind blowing on them..........so pure in love......

nikitagmc

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I will be back.  Alone in the house and need to go and pick up some grocery items.

Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
But Varsha the fact remains that the mother also gave the child up .I fault Shravani more in this case .  So Savita is half crazed with grief as she has lost her son ..........and she doesnt think beyond what she wants .............but what about Shravani ? Why give ur child up ?
I dont fault ARMAN for Savitas actions of bringing Sachu back . But I do fault them for not seriously thinking NOW that since Shravni has gone , its upto Manav now to be there for the kid .He has to be by the kid as he is the next moral parent .Not legal , but morally Manav is the Dad .all know this . I wud honestly like to see more thought for SAchu from the couple . Parenting aint easy , if they had kid of their own they wud never leave the child .

unknown18

Go to top