Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool Comments : Chori Episode (Page 13)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I have not liked it at all that Cvs made Shravni give up baby to enhance Archanas glorification .They did this to ensure that Archna will become a Yashoda and get glory unlimited . So u see Tanya , Shravni was butchered for ur favorite ........Archana .

I hated it too ..
It was a horrible twist . Shravani never was the kind who would just give up a baby who could barely walk or say anything ....and that too give it to someone like Savita , why only because Shravan idoes not wants savita to touch her feet ...

Uff ,I knew you would hate that .And no, I do not want such glorification of My Archu or whatever ..
Somethinsg are so wrong principally that it is just unbearable to watch them...savita's baby snatching was one of them ...

When I said Manav calling Shravani , I mean tthat Manav and Shraavn iwere like parents for sachu for one year and now suddenly they  do not even talk about that kid ...Even in divorces parents talk about their children and here , Shraavn ijust left the country ...

Manav shoudl inform Shravan iabout the burning episode , how savita tried to kill Archan and that the likelihood of them going  back to that house is very dim ..Then it is up to Shravani if she wants to come and take the child to US or just forget about him , hoping that one day Archu might be forgiven ..........
From no angle it looked as if Shravani did not wan tthe baby , she was crying when Savita took him so the best thing  for sachu is to be in States , with his mother. ..Tha tis why Manav should tell her not for any other reason ..
His not telling Shravani is very very wrong ..If it was the social services worker , they would have taken the infant had they got to know that his grand mother tried to kill a woman in public ...

Archana  and manav  have enough good points to make them shine , such mindless glorification is not needed at all

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 January 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikazaara10koolsadhu1000

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I don't believe you are saying this Kools!!! Manav DID NOT DUMP Sachu in anyone's lap! Savita THREW him out!!! At that time Sachu wasn't even with them! Shravani had taken him away. He did not want to leave Sachu! He came to Sachu even when  Archu was ill!!! He has not neglected Sachu in any way! He became bad in front of Sulo to be fair to Sachu.This is bloody unfair!

Wish there was a hate button for your post above. Angry See, this much angry I am with you.

Go, write izzat aarti of ArMan. Angry

Manav has no business scolding Shravani, I agree. I don't want that. I want a scene like this- Shravani crying remembering Sachu and Girishji giving her an earful that you shouldn't have left him and all, and she tearfully says 'yes I want him back.'

But chhodo, don't write anything. Gande ho aap. *sticking tongue*
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I don't believe you are saying this Kools!!! Manav DID NOT DUMP Sachu in anyone's lap! Savita THREW him out!!! At that time Sachu wasn't even with them! Shravani had taken him away. He did not want to leave Sachu! He came to Sachu even when  Archu was ill!!! He has not neglected Sachu in any way! He became bad in front of Sulo to be fair to Sachu.This is bloody unfair!

Wish there was a hate button for your post above. Angry See, this much angry I am with you.

Go, write izzat aarti of ArMan. Angry

Manav has no business scolding Shravani, I agree. I don't want that. I want a scene like this- Shravani crying remembering Sachu and Girishji giving her an earful that you shouldn't have left him and all, and she tearfully says 'yes I want him back.'

But chhodo, don't write anything. Gande ho aap. *sticking tongue*

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Dump nahi kiya but now its convenient for him , right ?  Do u see him worrying abt the baby ? I dont ! I see him saying Main Archna ke Sapne poore karna chaht hoo to Tarun today .didnt see him taking Sachus name .is Sachu even part of his sapna anymore ?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLTongueROFL
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
He didn't dump the baby on Savita .. savita snatched the baby fro ma good surroundings and a caring mother ....
She didn't even ask manav about doing what she was going to do ??
 And now she wants Manav to be Sachu's gaurdian again ....

Bu tmanav being  a good responsible person wil ldo whatever a good Uncle is supposed to do .....

savita is responsible for messing up sachu's life only because she is too selfish to think of anyone else but herself ....
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Kools: Angry

Arey aaj tak Archu ke liye kuch kiya nahi na, isliye Archu ki baat kar raha tha. Do you know Savita told him on his honeymoon that Sachu has to be admitted in a school (although I wonder which school gives admission to one year old child) and he immediately started thinking of going back leaving Archu behind. Har cheez bol ke nahi jatana hota hai. Unconsciously manav always thinks of sachu.

See, aisa hai Manav. Aur aap... Angry... sirf Manav ka gala pakadte ho... Cry

I demand justice!!! If Manav-Archu get izzat aarti then Shravani must get a slight taunt too for being unnecessarily mahaan and giving away Sachu.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yaar Kool , Archu ke lye zara char  good words kiya bol diye , yo uare now angry with him .....
He is human too you know ...

He was going to dump his honeymoon for Sachu ..Savita was so manipulatively using her dead son ( sachin ) again to get Manav to do what she wanted him to do ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 January 2011 at 12:18pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
In fact I am very happy that many times he has been shown to say tha the is sorry to Archana for not caring for her , giving her pain  etc etc ....
She is very important to him and he is in love with her and also knows that no one will do as much for him as she would ..
I can see the love story developing again ....How husband and wife are there for each other ..It is no longer a one sided love story .. manav too is now waking up ,becoming less of a robot and more of a human ...
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL hahaha I just knew it ki these will be ur reactions

Dont worry I wont leave Shravni when she comes back niki

Arre Tanya woh Uncle Manav kab se ban gaya he is Daddy Manav make no mistake . Yehi toh baat hazam nahi hoti hai mujhe ki ab Uncle ban ke ghoom raha hai biwi milne ke baadLOL

Btw guys main taang kheech rahi thi .I know everything .Big smileBig smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 04 January 2011 at 1:58pm

Go to top