@ Kool di, good you suggested to write Shayari to Shikhar bro,
We demand a shayari from him now  Thumbs Up

Shikhar is  an absolute cutie pie Brother .No way can he stop being a shayar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hello Kool,
It's all white out there , snowing a lot ...

I put in a poll last night , who is the biggest hypocrite in PR.Dharmesh is winning with a huge majority ....
Now that Manav knows his secret and also has broken all his ties with the Karanjkars ...I wonder how that track will develop .
Alos that court case has to happen ...

There is a lovely girl called Thanee who comes to SOTD and votes and her post is like just awesome .Yesterday she  wrote that Jaywant reminds her of SRK of Darr ....LOL

OMG, that is the last thing Archana needs right now ..
Kool, did you see when Archu was crying yesterday and leaving , how pained Jaywant was ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Kools: I know, it must be difficult to live without kids. But sometimes some tough decisions have to be taken na Kools? And if this decision is in his own mother's betterment, then why not? If it is in the betterment of all, then why not? Savita may be half crazed and all, but as of now, she is taking care of Sachu well. She is his Aaji... does Manav mind it so much if he is staying with her for a few days? And if he is missing then go meet him na, meet him everyday and tug Savita's heartstrings.

And I didn't say I want them to live separately and do romance. Romance is out of the window for me at the moment. I didn't even like Manav going for honeymoon funded by Sulo-Mano, when he should have been out working for himself, Archu and his family back home. I don't care about romance. All I wrote about is considering Savita's situation as a patient, and Archu's safety.

LOLLOLLOL Patientwise Doc , dont u think having Manav and Sachu around will subconsciously calm Savita down and she will lose her insecurity and fear that she has lost her sons ? Archna ko wo baad mein pyaar karegi , it isnt impossible , in fact once it HAS happened , that miracle .Whats ur expert opinion .LOLLOLLOL

Okay so am I speaking like a doc now?

Chalo I'll continue in the same way.

There are two types of treatment: One which works immediately and one which works slowly but is more useful in the long run.

Same here. If Manav goes home now, Archu will suffer. If  he goes home after winning his Aai first then no one will suffer.Big smile

One way is there: Archu becomes a jhansi ki rani and stops Savita whenever she tries to hit her or burn her, or stays cautious that Savita is not going to kill me etc. But that is too much to expect from the character of Archu--- we know she will never do all this. She will rather go and suffer all of Savita's abuse- that's Archu for you. And if by any miracle, Archu backanswers Savita, it is likely that Savita will get more and more against her. She likes the silent, docile bahu, not a firebrand. I feel the Archu who will be caring for Sachu from a distance and supporting Manav is more likely to win over Savita.

Have to go for dinner. I hope my 'expert opinion' is satisfactory for you.LOL Just kidding Kools, you know I'm no expert- I just write what I feel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
excellent post kool.

A man cannot keep his wife and mother happy at the same without little help from them. Earlier manav to keep his mom happy hurt Archana, and now to keep her safe mom is getting hurt.

It is point of difference between the mother and son . she has seen the association with Archana  is and has given only troubles for her son. while Manav thinks Archana is too good for him and any amount of pain  coming from her family is ok.

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Arre thats why Tanya I LOVE anti heroes . I am telling u , Jay is gonna pamper Archna like no ones business . Hero se zyaada passion aur love antihero deta hai .hamesha se !
Also , he is the one who will be Manju's nemesis . Manju will fyi get the lesson of her LIFE for harassing Archna all her life .........and it will be from not Vinod , Sulo or K family or even Manav but Jaywant Rane ! And so .......Jaywant Rane zindabad !LOL

Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Niki, Archu is a duffer .Don't you know her by now ..She is terribly stupid and totally goes by the thinking that I will suffer as much pain as possible . Dead
Even when she gets strict with Savita , it is not for her own sake but for Manav or Damodar ...
She will put up with tortures , that I am sure of 95 % and there will be tortures even that I am sure of ...DeadDeadDead
Unless the character of Archana is changed just like Ajit's was but as Archu is the main character of the show , I don't know if the CVs will take such a big risk as to playing with her character .
The TRPs of the show are extremely high at this moment . I wonder if the CVs will touch anything right now and they will continue with the winning formula ...Obviously  whatever they are doing right now ( redeeming Manav ) is being loved by the majority , hence the show being no. 1 in the charts .

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 January 2011 at 8:15am

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Arre thats why Tanya I LOVE anti heroes . I am telling u , Jay is gonna pamper Archna like no ones business . Hero se zyaada passion aur love antihero deta hai .hamesha se !
Also , he is the one who will be Manju's nemesis . Manju will fyi get the lesson of her LIFE for harassing Archna all her life .........and it will be from not Vinod , Sulo or K family or even Manav but Jaywant Rane ! And so .......Jaywant Rane zindabad !LOL

Jaywant's chaarcter is definitely very interesting .And the guy is playing it well .I think he too is playing a big part in the high TRPs ...
Good for him , specially the actor ,He is very good ....
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
niki phir bhi u know na how mean I am . Im gonna give Cvs ideas for izzat aarti of ARMAnEvil SmileBig smile

Go to top