Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
But Varsha the fact remains that the mother also gave the child up .I fault Shravani more in this case .  So Savita is half crazed with grief as she has lost her son ..........and she doesnt think beyond what she wants .............but what about Shravani ? Why give ur child up ?
I dont fault ARMAN for Savitas actions of bringing Sachu back . But I do fault them for not seriously thinking NOW that since Shravni has gone , its upto Manav now to be there for the kid .He has to be by the kid as he is the next moral parent .Not legal , but morally Manav is the Dad .all know this . I wud honestly like to see more thought for SAchu from the couple . Parenting aint easy , if they had kid of their own they wud never leave the child .
Tulsey thumbnail
I had missed 3 weeks of episode when ARMAN ran from mandip and got married and don't know what happened with Shravani.

Not sure in what circumstances Shravani left Sachu with Deshmukhs. 
We know that Sachu is Savita's obsession right from day 1.  She should atleast have some humanity to understand what is good for Sachu, not just try to attack Archu.  Does little Sachin not need a mother also?  Savita should accept Archana for the sake of her grandson.  Her anger, anquish,hatred, revenge and what else....is dwelling in her and thus she can't reason what is good for Deshmukhs.  Why can't CV's show Savita a reasonable and loving woman.  She has not learnt one single lesson from her mistakes.   She continues to think for herself.
Tulsey thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I dont fault ARMAN for Savitas actions of bringing Sachu back . But I do fault them for not seriously thinking NOW that since Shravni has gone , its upto Manav now to be there for the kid .He has to be by the kid as he is the next moral parent .Not legal , but morally Manav is the Dad .all know this . I wud honestly like to see more thought for SAchu from the couple . Parenting aint easy , if they had kid of their own they wud never leave the child .

Kool,    I don't know what promise ARMAN gave to Shravani for Sachu.  I am assuming that Manav and Archu agreed to take care of Sachu.  Right now ARMAN are fighting for a roof for themselves and Savita should be more considerate and do what is right for Sachu....ie give him the love of both father and mother. Which would mean both Manav and Archana in his life.  Why can't Savita give up her akaar and accept Archu.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Kool,    I don't know what promise ARMAN gave to Shravani for Sachu.  I am assuming that Manav and Archu agreed to take care of Sachu.  Right now ARMAN are fighting for a roof for themselves and Savita should be more considerate and do what is right for Sachu....ie give him the love of both father and mother. Which would mean both Manav and Archana in his life.  Why can't Savita give up her akaar and accept Archu.

She ideally should , I agree .But she constantly sees the Karanjkars jailing her son . Savita was ok with Archu and had gone to the engagement to bless her .........Rasika pointed out to her when Manav was jailed that the Karanjkars r all in on this . And Savita saw their silence and how no one bothered if Manav wud rot in jail for life . That snapped her and she decided not to have relations with Archana or her maayka as it entailed the risk of losing her son altogether .first Sachin , now Manav .Till yesterday she noticed the same ganging up and attempts to call police to put Manav in jail .One cannot really blame her for not wanting Archu or the Ks .
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^I agree with Kool.

Initially Savita was a greedy woman (she is still greedy but now her priority is not money and I guess she is paying for that now) but now she just wants all her kids safely with her. Archana didnt do a lot of bad things directly to the Deshmukhs but she is a part of a family who did a lot of wrong things to Manav who was so innocent and soooo seedha sadha. As Kool said Manav was wrongly accused so many times. Because of Archana and her family, Savita lost her son and lost little Sachin who was like Sachin to her AGAIN! Yes Manav and Shravani talked abt it and Shravani gave him permission but the reason the marriage canceled was Archana. We cannot change that fact. She hates them now sooo much for destroying her children's life so much. She sees Archana as this woman who 1st left her son and believed someone like Ajit and then came bak and then left and then came bak and his marriage was canceled and now she took Manav away from his mother.

One day I just hope Savita brings bak ArMan just for Sachin at least. She doesnt hav to talk with Archana. The kid needs them.

Savita is not a saint but it is very painful to see her like this😭
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kools, hows the book coming?
Tulsey thumbnail

She ideally should , I agree .But she constantly sees the Karanjkars jailing her son . Savita was ok with Archu and had gone to the engagement to bless her .........Rasika pointed out to her when Manav was jailed that the Karanjkars r all in on this . And Savita saw their silence and how no one bothered if Manav wud rot in jail for life . That snapped her and she decided not to have relations with Archana or her maayka as it entailed the risk of losing her son altogether .first Sachin , now Manav .Till yesterday she noticed the same ganging up and attempts to call police to put Manav in jail .One cannot really blame her for not wanting Archu or the Ks .

Kool,  I agree how Savita feels about the K's and thus Archana.  When first he went to jail it was Manjusha who put him behind the bars.....no one took any action on Manju.
Second time, it was the factory and not K's or Manaju....it was Dharmesh and Jaywant only who put Manav in the jail to save their backs.  We have not heard any further on the culprit.....
This time it is Manju again....
Why are the people who are directly responsible not getting into trouble.  K's (parents) can't stop Manju from her bad doings and stupid Vinod has become a hen pecked.  Archana has never done anything wrong or made Deshmukhns suffer from her own doings.  Why can't Savita see this and love Archana for who Archana is.  Savita refuses to accept Arch and thus lost Manav.  If Savita wants Manav back she has to accept Archana......plain and simple..... Savita has more to gain by having ARMAN in her house.  Archana has always loved Deshmukhs and has never put them in danger.......so don't know what is Savita's problem.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

But Varsha the fact remains that the mother also gave the child up .I fault Shravani more in this case .  So Savita is half crazed with grief as she has lost her son ..........and she doesnt think beyond what she wants .............but what about Shravani ? Why give ur child up ?

Agree Shrav is also should be held responsible for giving up her child...But Savita had put such a guilt trip on her with same stories...I am not sure I would expect Manav to be a dad to Sachu....If Mannu wanted to be dad than he would have made that decision on his own...When Shrav decided to break their engagement & let Mannu go he would have asked her to leave Sachu behind and said he will be dad to Sachu but he did not...Not saying he does not want that responsibility or would not handle it either.....I am just saying that it was not his initiative or decision how Sachu has ended up @ Ds after Shrav's leaving...

Kools did u watch the episode when Savita went to Shrav and got Sachu back????
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Kools, hows the book coming?

Its coming along niki😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulsey

Kool,  I agree how Savita feels about the K's and thus Archana.  When first he went to jail it was Manjusha who put him behind the bars.....no one took any action on Manju.
Second time, it was the factory and not K's or Manaju....it was Dharmesh and Jaywant only who put Manav in the jail to save their backs.  We have not heard any further on the culprit.....
This time it is Manju again....
Why are the people who are directly responsible not getting into trouble.  K's (parents) can't stop Manju from her bad doings and stupid Vinod has become a hen pecked.  Archana has never done anything wrong or made Deshmukhns suffer from her own doings.  Why can't Savita see this and love Archana for who Archana is.  Savita refuses to accept Arch and thus lost Manav.  If Savita wants Manav back she has to accept Archana......plain and simple..... Savita has more to gain by having ARMAN in her house.  Archana has always loved Deshmukhs and has never put them in danger.......so don't know what is Savita's problem.

The problem is it will never end .  With innocent , beautiful Archana will come the baggage of her cursed family that keeps putting her son in jail . Sometimes the bahu ........sometimes the son who listens to the bahu or sometimes the damaads of the K family who decide to make Manav a scapegoat . Archanas parents will always be helpless before their bahu who has gained immense immunity as she is Punni's mom or out of respect for damaads like Dharmesh before whom they r tongue tied . Innocent and beautiful Archana brings a sadly cursed fate along with her in which Savitas sons get sacrificed .Sachin went , Manav has been sent to jail twice and barely escaped yesterday . Had Savita not intervened , make no mistake Dharmesh and Manju wud have called the police . Manav is lovelorn and doesn't mind these atrocities ..............is there any reason why Savita wud welcome them ?

How many of us wud go on loving a bahu who is personally good but whose family constantly sends our son to jail ? After a certain time one wud come to the conclusion to hell with this beautiful bahu and her innocence and this lovestory all I want is my son ALIVE . Have the Karanjkars ensured divorce between Manju and Vinod inspite of the thousands of plots she has done against them ? No , she has immunity as Punni's mom . And this same Sulochana has given her that immunity . After innumerable fights with Manju this Archu in two days starts dancing after her saying Vahini Vahini and Vahini toh is perpetually out for Manav's blood . Mind u ........this Sulochana who constantly prioritised Punni over Archu had the gall to tell Manav to choose between Sachu and Archu . No family in real life will accept a bahu who comes with such a baggage . The Deshmukhs were dysfunctional but they were living till this alliance came along . Then Sachin died and the horror story started .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago