Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Actually i thought that manav was very respectful of his mother
Now this is where I wud differ a little . Its not the tone or manners of Manav I am criticising .........its the substance of what he said .See how she is See how you are .........She is so different ur this this ......She understands me better than u .........

All this to whom ? The mother who  shared her body with u ? The mother who knows u so well that she understands u need to pee just by the way u stand  when no one in the wedding hall knows this ? Make no mistake .......Savita is behaving like this not coz she doesnt understand Manav but deliberately .............her selfishness or hate for Archna is deliberate choice .Its not lack of understanding .

Such dialogues to a mom in front of wife r joru ka gulam dialogues . My wife understands me better than u mom .

A  mom is in a different league than a wife . Dont EVER do this comparison ....the base itself is wrong . By all means dont compromise on ur principles if u dont want to ..........dont enter that house if u dont want to . But dont talk this way .
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Actually i thought that manav was very respectful of his mother

The mother who knows u so well that she understands u need to pee just by the way u stand  when no one in the wedding hall knows this ?

no Kool, a wife always knows when her husband needs to pee by the way he stands...😳

on another note, how come the CV's made Savita forgot she is Manav's step mom not his birthmother...?  not that she can't love him as much but she didn't give birth to him...

Kool you might find the IF/Zee TV write up for Savita interesting:

"Role: Savita Deshmukh
Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's setp-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family....."

not my words, theirs........😲
πŸ€—

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Naava ^^ I never saw this abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife and Manav being son of first wife & Damo...Though I had heard and read some post abt it....😳Today Savita said I gave u birth and raised you...So I am bit confused here..

When did they air this fact abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife...

Someone pls post the link...

CVs have flip flopped and changed stories and character to what they want...Destroying character when they feel like so I dont believe this...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Naava ^^ I never knew this abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife and Manav being son of first wife & Damo...Today Savita said I gave u birth and raised you...So I am bit confused here..

When did they air this fact abt Savita being Damo's 2nd wife...

Someone pls post the link...

CVs have flip flopped and changed stories and character to what they want...Destroying character when they feel like so I dont believe this...

just go to the top of the page of the Forum here, by where it says "you are here", click on Pavitra Rishta, then on Cast...there is a write up of all the characters...

i know...she did say that....that's why i said the CV's had her forget she's not the birthmom...silly CV's as you say, just change the characters to fit their new ideas... 
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KoolsπŸ‘ after a long time.πŸ˜ƒ

i am losing my respect for Arman and more specifically Mannu.  As for savita's plight, she is digging her own grave, her dislike of Arman being together is going to be more detrimental for her.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Naava I read Savita's cast and what I read is horrible...Now CVs want to butcher her character too...This is what I read..

Role:Savita Deshmukh
Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's step-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not wanting any threat to her financial condition, Savita opposes any marriage plans for Manav.

Why this was never shared or aired on TV? Is this something will come out later?  Am I the only who is feeling silly right now???

naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Naava I read Savita's cast and what I read is horrible...Now CVs want to butcher her character too...This is what I read..

Role:Savita Deshmukh
Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's step-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not wanting any threat to her financial condition, Savita opposes any marriage plans for Manav.

Why this was never shared or aired on TV? Is this something will come out later?  Am I the only who is feeling silly right now???

guess only the creatives know the answers to those questions... shm  (shaking my head) - at the CV's... πŸ˜²   πŸ˜•
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the part about savita being stepmom was listed in the cast info when the show started..

but in the show its always been shown that savita is the birth mother..

maybe the stepmom was in the original story??..the tamil version..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Look guys ........I think Cvs tried to copy that South Indian serial in which Savita is the step mom and changed it in this one .I dont recollect a single episode in this serial where reference is made to Savita being the step mom .
naava dear dont get me wrong and a hug rite back to u but  my opinions today r a little different . This whole business of comparing the wife and the mom bugs me . serials  do it all the time . The women r in two different leagues altogether . I am a mom , a daughter in law and also a wife .........and noway can i take my mother in laws place .......her relation with my husband will always be unique .My own relation with him is unique too , the two cannot be quantified or compared on any level .
Savita is a very imperfect mom but she knows Manav thoroughly in her own way . Her hate for Archu is her own independent hate . Manav doesn't mind the insults galore and humiliation unlimited that comes along with Archu as a baggage from Karanjkar family which is his sasural ........but Savita DOES MIND . And therein lies her anger .Her experience tells her this is ENDLESS and in a way she is right .Today once more she sat and witnessed an episode where Manav perhaps wud have once more be thrown in jail . The people who did not hesitate to search his room , and verbally insult him wud have not hesitated to do police complaint too .In fact Dharmesh was on the verge to do it .She slapped him and diffused the situation .
Savita has far greater sensitivity and intelligence than stupid Archu .......sorry for being this blunt , but Archu is dumb at times . See the way she said go and search my room . It never struck her that it may be crooked Manjus evil plan and perhaps this may bombard on Manav .She simply LACKS that kind of brainy sharpness of intellect . She is the type who will dumbly and faithfully walk in a trap . Savita who was observing all this realised that the no gooders were yet once more ganging up on her son and wud indeed take him to the police .So she did ULTA TAMASHA and laid a guilt trip on THEM instead .
If u see this strictly from Savitas POV , she has seen this repeatedly .......this ganging up of Ks against her son . Their devaluing his num,erous attempts to help them . She has constantly seen her son taken for granted by the Karanjkars and she has seen Archus helplessness to stop them .She has also seen that in just two days Archu , out of filial love once more returns to them and loves them as if nothing has happened . Which mom will like a sasural like the Karanjkars ? She is a poor woman with no wealth ..and this family keeps putting Manav in jail time and again on some cooked up pretext or the other . I am not defending her curses ........but I can understand her ire .I wud hate a family who wud constantly throw my son in jail .

Dharmesh was reined in today only due to Savita .Sulochnas niceness wud NOT have stopped Dharmesh . And its to this mom that Manav preached . He simply went away from my heart . I repeat ......do NOT compromise on ur stand and do stand by ur wife .But dont talk THIS WAY . U left ur old parents and was staying at biwis sasural . and now ur telling ur mom think of what she is undergoing for leaving her family ?Why , is that family a sainted family or what ?That family put u thrice in jail for gods sake !Savita is supposed to think of what Archu will be undergoing for leaving that family , is it ?What a joke !And thats why i say .these kind of joru ka gulam dialogues dont befit Manav .Better to show him silently walking off with Archna ..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome back Kool, missed your commentary. I agree, I hate that Manav is always being targetted and given a hard time, but that is the way it is on PR if it isn't Manav it is Archana who faces the insults.

I believe Archana, she has less to do with her family and only tolerated Manju and Vinod for her parents. Archana will stay true to her word

Sorry, I disagree about Savita. Yes Manav has faced hardships with Archana, but she has faced hardships too. There was a time Savita softened towards Archana and loved her like her daughter, now all of a sudden Archana is a horrible person who has snatched everything from her. Savita is at fault for where she is now, she is the one who cold heartedly kicked her son out on the streets and didn't care what happened to him yet got angry when Sulochana and Manohar welcomed him to their home. Even now, Manav was ready to come back home but Savita refused to let his wife stay. That was her choice, not Manav's nor Archana's. Despite everything she has put Archana through, Manav has still been forgiving towards his mother yet she can't do one little thing for him. I am glad he is no longer living with his in laws nor is he living with his parents, it is best he has a home of his own for himself and Archana. Both of them have spent enough of their married lives taking abuse from other people, the time has come for them to live and make it on their own