Gulaal Superfast Express!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Guys,
don't you feel that the pace of the serial Gulaal is way too fast?

I mean, it is still less than 40 epis old, am I right? See what all has happened in just so many days!
Talsagra doesn't have water, Vasant tries to bring Ram Jadia, finds him, then he dies, sets out to look for Gulaal, finds her, falls in love, brings her back, she finds water, two villages become friendly, complications of dushyant, Durgesh, Vasaal's wedding and now, even before the 50th episode, Vasant may die!

Isn't this a very very fast pace for so much story? Why are the creatives rushing through it like this? I understand they may have a Kesar track lined up, but there is no need to rush right? Let us enjoy Vasaal because we LOVE Rahil and Vasant.

What do you guys think?
Bubble

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvskamani_KAYNAAT_ruexangelMinnie.shona.gees-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulaal Superfast Express!" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i agree wid u completely if it continues lyk dis i dont think they will have ne thing left wid themOuch but 4 a change i lyk such fast paced serialsClap there r certain serials which r so slowSilly dat they take centuries 2 come 2 the main pointROFL i think serial shud not b dragged even if they run for 6 months they shud hav the ability 2 spellbound the audience compltely but 4 tymbeing i m really enjoying watching gulaal and luking 4ward 4 the upcoming twists....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliruexangelMinnie.bamboocopter

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i think a fast pace is good in some cases
cause lyk most dramas i little thing stretches an stretches an there is no end
but havin a 2 much fast pace lyk gulaal could cause the drama to run out of a story therefore maybe leading to having to end the drama
or maybe the drama will become slower an sad an depressin
which will lead to a stage where u might not wonna watch it anymore
( that just my opinion, u might not agree wiv it, but oh well)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy_KAYNAAT_

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
No, no I hate those crawling serials myself - but I do appreciate a good build up also.
For instance, even the Vasaal romance could easily have been built up more slowly so that we could enjoy it more.

anywaay, maybe their REAL story is the one with Kesar and Gulaal, so that's why they are in ahurry to get to it.
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruexangelMinnie.

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i think there cud be a leap with older kesar being played by rahilConfused
they cant let rahil go in less than 50 epis...can they?

the creatives need to slow things down just a lil bit....in some serials all this wud happen in like 6 months but here it just all happened in 6-8 weeks

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
absolutely!
although i kinda liked this about them! better than dragging, 
but the they also have to come up with new stories which may spoil it all, and that sucks, coz vasant and gulaal are great!

mahi.

mahi.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
even i think the same this serial is too fast i wanted to see more of vasant  i know rahil will be back as kesar but  afterall vasant is lead, vasant character is so important.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.