India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

double crossing

minga Senior Member
minga
minga

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
for some weird reason i get the feeling that annie is going to double cross arjun. arjun wants to ruin maan and geet future etc wedding and the most common person with him is annie and thus today annie found out he is NT bro so she after all is maans sister might do some digging of her own and double cross him and arjun will only find out on the wedding day.

then i fink arjun will get scrwed over and thus the beginning of him being positive he will find out the truth and will fall in love with annie which in today show showed he was looking at her lovingly. (i know many of you dont like them n that fair, that your opinion but i fink they are cute together)

plus it would be really good for once where the girl can double cross the guy rather than just falling in love and getting her heart broken n annie so far isnt portrayed the type as being sad crying type girl just really spoilt by her bro in getting what she wants in a sweet way.

i really hope it happens that way it will show maneeth wedding without hitchtes and a strong women over powering a man rather than being just heartbroken and a start of new lovestory in a diffrent way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leila_99abina03

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top