shravan and saanchi as Bunty & Bubbly

desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice Idea. to describe themm...............Loved the scene in precap when shravan told we as jodi are like Bunty and bubbly.... now they dont start fooling other people like in movie to earn and live..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
They will have to fool other people.

The whole world runs on fooling other people. 🥱

First set of  victim is of course "Rocky Singh and Mandira"
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Lucky  They Definitely Start Fooling Others...And U know They Have Already Started with fooling Rocky Mandira...And They go on with this..
After Some Time Pratap Will come to know that Shravan Wont change and He Change The Others who are with him..😉..Shravan always Shravan at any point of time...😃
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do you think Saachi will let him get money by 'dhoka'?  I don't think she will.  She supports him in these games, but not on matters of strict principle - like cheating.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Do you think Saachi will let him get money by 'dhoka'?  I don't think she will.  She supports him in these games, but not on matters of strict principle - like cheating.

No , not to earn money but to manage other things like a place to live , to eat ,  a bed to make love etc. etc.

If they become subodh balak balika - where will be the fun ???

momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

No , not to earn money but to manage other things like a place to live , to eat ,  a bed to make love etc. etc.

If they become subodh balak balika - where will be the fun ???

oh, I can not imagine them like that at all!!!  
they are not going to get a bed to make love in - all they know how to do is sleep.

I honestly do not understand this angle of the indian serial.  I have only watched this soap, but I have heard that in some other soaps people are married for years without touching each other??  Do couples in tellyland suffer from some kind of hormone deficiency or something?
sunaina02 thumbnail

oh, I can not imagine them like that at all!!!  
they are not going to get a bed to make love in - all they know how to do is sleep.

I honestly do not understand this angle of the indian serial.  I have only watched this soap, but I have heard that in some other soaps people are married for years without touching each other??  Do couples in tellyland suffer from some kind of hormone deficiency or something?

Weird.,  isnt it ??
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Weird.,  isnt it ??

😆😆😆

not weird but my experience with indian telly soap ...says...the moment main lead consummate TRP start dropping 😉😉😉
momma1128 thumbnail
In my opinion, TRP will only drop if the consummation is the ultimate highlight of the serial...which I don't think it is here.  It's a loose end in the SaaVan relationship right now.  The CV's have tried to make a different kind of show which we all love and should try to incorporate this into it in a way that is true to the flavor of the show.  Let's talk reality - real life couples are intimate on a regular basis, so it doesn't all have to come to an end with consummation. The creatives have to think beyond that as being the be all and end all.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In my opinion, TRP will only drop if the consummation is the ultimate highlight of the serial...which I don't think it is here.  It's a loose end in the SaaVan relationship right now.  The CV's have tried to make a different kind of show which we all love and should try to incorporate this into it in a way that is true to the flavor of the show.  Let's talk reality - real life couples are intimate on a regular basis, so it doesn't all have to come to an end with consummation. The creatives have to think beyond that as being the be all and end all.

u cldnt have said this better momma.... the cvs shld sail with the tide and show whats happening in reality..
As it is I dunno whether sony is agressively  promoting BHPH, so TRPs or not the story must b told in the natural way as happening in everyday life..