Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

DrEaMeRs on Aag TV |Season 1 Ended! (Page 8)

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@Shanak_lover, I just don't think Maya will accept Agha right now. He's her best friend but I think Mickey is attracting her more with his charms and sweet talks. Plus if she chooses Agha, it'll be the end of eveything!

and ohhh, what is it that Agha did in the past!! Did you guys notice when Mickey said, use karna ki aadat tumhe hai mujhe nahi.........something like that. I think Agha and Mickey were in the same situation before too where both fell for the same girl......and maybe Agha played with her or something!
My sixth sense was even telling me that Agha and Mickey might be brothers.......Big smile but they dont like each other....maybe because of their past or something!Smile but yea there's definately a story behind as Agha said he knows Mickey personally.
oh God, monday kab ayegaaaaa!Big smile

Guys check out the VM I made on themSmile.

I'm making another on, will be uploaded soon!Smile

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz-KMH

@Shanak_lover, I just don't think Maya will accept Agha right now. He's her best friend but I think Mickey is attracting her more with his charms and sweet talks. Plus if she chooses Agha, it'll be the end of eveything!

and ohhh, what is it that Agha did in the past!! Did you guys notice when Mickey said, use karna ki aadat tumhe hai mujhe nahi.........something like that. I think Agha and Mickey were in the same situation before too where both fell for the same girl......and maybe Agha played with her or something!
My sixth sense was even telling me that Agha and Mickey might be brothers.......Big smile but they dont like each other....maybe because of their past or something!Smile but yea there's definately a story behind as Agha said he knows Mickey personally.
oh God, monday kab ayegaaaaa!Big smile

Guys check out the VM I made on themSmile.

I'm making another on, will be uploaded soon!Smile

i think dey r related or smthing coz mickey said smthing abt agha's ancestors mentioning his sirname n all cant remember exactlyDead k tmhare khoon mein hy  wagera....n paka dey knw each other b4 colg coz alizey asked agha abt mickey n he said he knws him frm a long tymm...

suspense suspenseAngry...even d EA703 mystery stands un solvedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
OMG nimz(dats ur name ryt??) u r just too gud...awsm VM ...more lyk a professional n m nt just sayin dis i mean it toooo gud...plz make more...hv becum ur fan reallyWink....keep it up girlClap

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

@Shanak_lover, thanksssSmile there's one more waiting to be rendered, will upload soon. I'm just experimenting right now....just started using Vegas Pro 9 a month ago!Embarrassed

May I know your name...it's weird calling you shanak_loverLOL

I definately think they're somehow related! I'm dying to watch the next episode...!

SidNeeti-fan

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@ nimz
no i think they hav some kinda khandani dushmani or something like that !!
may be !

@ shanak..
yeahhh why cant they just Disclose EA703's mystery !!! Confused
i really hav no clue who he is anymore !
first i thot it was Mickey than i thot it is Agha Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHSidNeeti-fan

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@ nimz-KMH Omg nimz its amazing i love it. The song choice is really nice.  I like way you did the mobile part in the end, really nice.  Yes i agree with shanak, make more and make some with maya and mickey. Don't forget the part where he holds her hand :P. You are really good at it. In case you haven't you should put it on the facebook page

@rishx_ksg - even i think it must be some sort of khandani dusmani. It could me that their dads are brothers!!! 

@shanak_lover yes i don't understand why they are creative a negative shade in mickey. I don't want him to be negative :(

Oh and guys i was thinking we should think of names for them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHSidNeeti-fan

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Noor,

There was one that I completed but didn't render. It was still saved as a project in my computer since last 2 days and then I found out that the trial version of vegas 9 had expired!!!! I lost the VM completely!!CryCryCryCry  I was sooooooo mad!! cuz i worked so hard on it even if i try i can't make the same thing againAngryAngry. Now i have to wait until next week to have it delievered to my houseConfused.

which part are you talking about? I can't remember.....
Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rishx_KSG-

@ nimz
no i think they hav some kinda khandani dushmani or something like that !!
may be !

Yea Rishx, I watched the last episode again and realised they have different last names so they can't be brothersEmbarrassed. But definately they have some kind of khandaani dushmani.....i think they were good friends before.

Go to top