Pakistani Serials

DrEaMeRs on Aag TV |Season 1 Ended! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

noor321

IF-Dazzler

noor321

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
OMGGGG just watched the 10th episode ohhhhhhhh myyyyy goshhhh!!!!!. So maya doesn't love agha yeahh. But i have  a feeling mickey is using maya against agha nooooo. I love their pair. But omg the line where he said "give me your heart" i just melted there. Oh and mickeys real name is mikaal!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DrEaMeRs on Aag TV |Season 1 Ended! (Page 7)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
awwwww Today's Epi was OSm Big smile Day Dreaming
LOVED the way Mickey Confessed !!! ROFL Day Dreaming Blushing aawwwww
" tum bus apna dill mujhe de do , baki jawaab main khud dhoondh lu ga "
Day Dreaming aawwwwww

and OMG the Fight !!! Damn You Zain !!!!!

noor321

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I just started watching Dreamers since I've been hearing about it too muchSmile and I must say it's really entertaining! I'm glad Pakistan has produced a youth oriented drama that you can actually enjoy watching!Smile
Will definately watch all the episodes, right now I'm on epi 3Embarrassed......but the funny thing is I've already jumped to episode 9 and watched it which did ruin all the fun!Big smile but I just couldn't wait.......LOL

noor321

noor321

IF-Dazzler

noor321

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
@nimz-kmh Yeh i started watching it when ep 7 was out and omg and like finished all in like 2 days mostly on the second day it was tooo good. Oh and when you watch the 10th episode it will be even better.  Yeh i know i hope they have more youth shows!!! does anyone know anymore pakistani youth shows?

@ Rishx_KSG i know i was zain how could you!!!!! I can't believe he took the gun

Nimz-KMH

-Seri-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Seri-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
10th Epi Updated ! Embarrassed

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Episode 10 was awesomeeeeeeeeeeWinkWink

Sorry to all Mickey fans......but me loving AghaDay Dreaming I kinda feel bad for himDisapprove. Poor thing! he's so in love with her. I soooooooo want him with Maya ASAP!LOL but i'm having a feeling she'll choose Mickey MouseTongue and then regret it later on.
Garaj Baras scene was too good! Heart broken AghaBroken Heart how dare Mickey just took her awayAngryAngry. Love the way they're both possesive about her in their own way.

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 17 March 2011 at 3:10pm

.AbhIyalicious.

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
m not understanding ds sudden negative touch to mickey's character...its a bit weirdConfused

n i think mickey is after maya just coz agha loves her n he wants agha to lose always...

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz-KMH

Episode 10 was awesomeeeeeeeeeeWinkWink

Sorry to all Mickey fans......but me loving AghaDay Dreaming I kinda feel bad for himDisapprove. Poor thing! he's so in love with her. I soooooooo want him with Maya ASAP!LOL but i'm having a feeling she'll choose Mickey MouseTongue and then regret it later on.
Garaj Baras scene was too good! Heart broken AghaBroken Heart how dare Mickey just took her awayAngryAngry. Love the way they're both possesive about her in their own way.

hey but did u notice maya asked mickey tumhe mjh mein kia pasand hy and all...i think dere was sm other meaning in her question....dun u think??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top