DrEaMeRs on Aag TV |Season 1 Ended! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
hey nimzi thnx for miYa VM its lovely👏...too bad d show is ending if not some stupid april fools game
Yeh even i heard the show is ending on monday. How could they do this?????? The show has hardly begun. I hope its an april fool prank. I want this show to go on for so much longer at least 20 episodes. 
i too hope they are April Fooling us ! 😳
lets c wat happens tonyt but i was wondering first of april is on friday den y playing pranks so early...mayb it is true😔
yeah i know , but till the next  week , 1st april had gone so they might b makin us Advance April Fool 😆
hw they finish it on this monday so much to happen
I know, they are doing it like the american shows where they leave it at a cliff hanger and start the next season from there. But i hate this way!!!!!!!
i HATED how it ended so Abruptly !!! 😔
Ea703 to batao 😔
what happen in todayz epi?
I think it was a good epi. If they revealed about Ea-703 then half the mystery would be solved in one season! Loved the ending. It makes you yearn for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee😃. Not surprised that Maya chose Mickey over Agha. It was quite obvious. Hmmmmm but glad that my prediction came true! Agha and Mickey are brothers😆. It would be interesting to see how they both ended up the way they are....Agha is definately coming back to save his friends in season 2. Ufffffffff! want it to come back soon!
I'd defintely miss Dreamers😒😭.