Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Episode 10 was awesomeeeeeeeeee😉😉

Sorry to all Mickey fans......but me loving Agha😍 I kinda feel bad for him😒. Poor thing! he's so in love with her. I soooooooo want him with Maya ASAP!😆 but i'm having a feeling she'll choose Mickey Mouse😛 and then regret it later on.
Garaj Baras scene was too good! Heart broken Agha🥺 how dare Mickey just took her away😡😡. Love the way they're both possesive about her in their own way.

hey but did u notice maya asked mickey tumhe mjh mein kia pasand hy and all...i think dere was sm other meaning in her question....dun u think??
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shanak_lover, I just don't think Maya will accept Agha right now. He's her best friend but I think Mickey is attracting her more with his charms and sweet talks. Plus if she chooses Agha, it'll be the end of eveything!

and ohhh, what is it that Agha did in the past!! Did you guys notice when Mickey said, use karna ki aadat tumhe hai mujhe nahi.........something like that. I think Agha and Mickey were in the same situation before too where both fell for the same girl......and maybe Agha played with her or something!
My sixth sense was even telling me that Agha and Mickey might be brothers.......😃 but they dont like each other....maybe because of their past or something!😊 but yea there's definately a story behind as Agha said he knows Mickey personally.
oh God, monday kab ayegaaaaa!😃

Guys check out the VM I made on them😊.

I'm making another on, will be uploaded soon!😊

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

@Shanak_lover, I just don't think Maya will accept Agha right now. He's her best friend but I think Mickey is attracting her more with his charms and sweet talks. Plus if she chooses Agha, it'll be the end of eveything!

and ohhh, what is it that Agha did in the past!! Did you guys notice when Mickey said, use karna ki aadat tumhe hai mujhe nahi.........something like that. I think Agha and Mickey were in the same situation before too where both fell for the same girl......and maybe Agha played with her or something!
My sixth sense was even telling me that Agha and Mickey might be brothers.......😃 but they dont like each other....maybe because of their past or something!😊 but yea there's definately a story behind as Agha said he knows Mickey personally.
oh God, monday kab ayegaaaaa!😃

Guys check out the VM I made on them😊.

I'm making another on, will be uploaded soon!😊

i think dey r related or smthing coz mickey said smthing abt agha's ancestors mentioning his sirname n all cant remember exactly🤢 k tmhare khoon mein hy  wagera....n paka dey knw each other b4 colg coz alizey asked agha abt mickey n he said he knws him frm a long tymm...

suspense suspense😡...even d EA703 mystery stands un solved😕
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
OMG nimz(dats ur name ryt??) u r just too gud...awsm VM ...more lyk a professional n m nt just sayin dis i mean it toooo gud...plz make more...hv becum ur fan really😉....keep it up girl👏
Nimz-KMH thumbnail

@Shanak_lover, thanksss😊 there's one more waiting to be rendered, will upload soon. I'm just experimenting right now....just started using Vegas Pro 9 a month ago!😳

May I know your name...it's weird calling you shanak_lover😆

I definately think they're somehow related! I'm dying to watch the next episode...!
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ nimz
no i think they hav some kinda khandani dushmani or something like that !!
may be !

@ shanak..
yeahhh why cant they just Disclose EA703's mystery !!! 😕
i really hav no clue who he is anymore !
first i thot it was Mickey than i thot it is Agha 😕

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ nimz-KMH Omg nimz its amazing i love it. The song choice is really nice.  I like way you did the mobile part in the end, really nice.  Yes i agree with shanak, make more and make some with maya and mickey. Don't forget the part where he holds her hand :P. You are really good at it. In case you haven't you should put it on the facebook page

@rishx_ksg - even i think it must be some sort of khandani dusmani. It could me that their dads are brothers!!! 

@shanak_lover yes i don't understand why they are creative a negative shade in mickey. I don't want him to be negative :(

Oh and guys i was thinking we should think of names for them
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Thanks Noor,

There was one that I completed but didn't render. It was still saved as a project in my computer since last 2 days and then I found out that the trial version of vegas 9 had expired!!!! I lost the VM completely!!😭😭😭😭  I was sooooooo mad!! cuz i worked so hard on it even if i try i can't make the same thing again😡😡. Now i have to wait until next week to have it delievered to my house😕.

which part are you talking about? I can't remember.....
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rishx_KSG-

@ nimz
no i think they hav some kinda khandani dushmani or something like that !!
may be !

Yea Rishx, I watched the last episode again and realised they have different last names so they can't be brothers😳. But definately they have some kind of khandaani dushmani.....i think they were good friends before.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Noor,

There was one that I completed but didn't render. It was still saved as a project in my computer since last 2 days and then I found out that the trial version of vegas 9 had expired!!!! I lost the VM completely!!😭  I was sooooooo mad!! cuz i worked so hard on it even if i try i can't make the same thing again😡😡. Now i have to wait until next week to have it delievered to my house😕.

which part are you talking about? I can't remember.....

Aww don't worry, I'm sure you can make an even better one.

OMG have you guys watched the 11th episode wow!!!!