India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Top 10 TV Stars (male) of 2010 (Page 4)

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i think i have a whole of  my fav actors in the list...Mohit, Sushant, HC!!!
i keep drooling over them in turns ROFL
n yes!!!! sometimes GC n AB also come into my list of drools...ROFL...it depends ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-.MohitzPari.shootingstar.xx..-Jia-..SahiPakdeHai.ragzz.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Men who rocked TV in 2010 (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Men-who-rocked-TV-in-2010/articleshow/7178547.cms)

I m more interested in seeing Link of this thread and their survey  ,but I m more annoyed with TOI article because Arjun is not even included in this list.. he is the most  deserving actor to be in thist list rather than Nikhil Arya, Vikash Karwal, Subeer and Nandish Sandhu  ..

TV is all about women, they say. But the fact is that boys are as important. Here's a look at some of the stars who made an impact this year...

Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput may not be the conventional hero, but his character Manav from Pavitra Rishta has helped him make an impact. And what's more.. his dancing skills are also making him popular. Currently, he's seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa competing with his reel and real life love, Ankita Lokhande.

Nikkhil Arya
Cool dude Nikkhil Arya has impressed audiences with his superb performance as the suave Ritesh in Tere Liye. It's a character with grey shades, but now it seems to be getting positive and people are loving it. The recent maha-episode, which saw a major twist, got this handsome actor a lot of appreciation and viewers are now waiting for more.

Jay Soni
Jay Soni, the sweet Ishaan Kashyap in Sasural Genda Phool, has acted in a few films including Dil Maange More, but it is the small screen that is giving him a lot of recognition. With his innocent looks, he is the guy girls would like to take home to their mother!

Arhaan Behl
Arhaan's character Krishna in Pratigya is liked by viewers. The fact that Krishna supports his wife, Pratigya is what people love best about him.

Mishal Raheja
Nevermind rumours of his indiscipline on the sets (whether true or not), but Mishal Raheja's character Dattabhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan has made an impact. A lot of actors would have given anything to play this role. Lucky Mishal!

Sudeep Sahir
He is tired of being called Cezzane Khan's look-alike. Sudeep Sahir was first seen in the music video Chana Ve, then in TV shows Jab Love Hua and Ayushmaan. In his current show, Behenein, he plays the character of Mihir Sanghvi.

Nandish Sandhu
Lucky guy Nandish Sandhu! His serial Uttaran did well in the initial part of the year and he became a household name. This Rajasthani boy is supposedly dating actress Rashmi Desai and what's sweet about him is the fact that he acknowledges his relationship openly.

Vishal Karwal
From reality shows to daily soaps, Vishal Karwal has come a long way. Making a mark in Roadies and also seen in Splitsvilla, Vishal's now playing the role of Abhay in Rishton Se Badi Pratha.

Ravi Dubey
Soft-spoken and relaxed, Ravi Dubey started his career as a model. His current show Saas Bina Sasural's brought him recognition and his last show 12/24 Karol Bagh too proved that he can act too.

Read more: Men who rocked TV in 2010 - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Men-who-rocked-TV-in-2010/articleshow/7178547.cms#ixzz1A0ILfAHx

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 03 January 2011 at 12:56pm
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
^^ Ritu, if u look closely, it's not jus AB who is missing, infact all the actors of S1 are missing.....that's the valve this channel has...
infact GC/KSG are more popular in the crowd than any other s1 actors...even they are missing....it's jus bcoz of channel!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

^^ Ritu, if u look closely, it's not jus AB who is missing, infact all the actors of S1 are missing.....that's the valve this channel has...
infact GC/KSG are more popular in the crowd than any other s1 actors...even they are missing....it's jus bcoz of channel!

Well GC ,  do not watch his show so cannot say anything about his acting Confused.. but arjun and KSG did deserve to be in this list
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i don't watch that show as well, but i'm saying acc to the popularity basis
n ya, as far as i know GC is a good actor, though i'm not sure abt the show....this channel is sooo wasted
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

i don't watch that show as well, but i'm saying acc to the popularity basis
n ya, as far as i know GC is a good actor, though i'm not sure abt the show....this channel is sooo wasted

Yes i do agree..... Starone .. kya bolooon.LOLLOLLOL ..Ruined the best yourth shows like DMG and MJHTAngry ..
gunjanmariya Goldie
gunjanmariya
gunjanmariya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
oh wow....
mohit on 4...hayeeee....for me u r no.1 hero mohit...
but seeing ur name made me feel proud..!
muahhhh....love ya mohit...
thanks for sharing..
love,.
gunjan mariya..

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
GC beat Sushant... like srsly Ermm

Go to top