Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
just as i was disappointed with the actresses list i feel the same here....arjun belongs above those 2!.....naina
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Meera-

awwwww thanks alot for sharing this🤗🤗
OMGGGG...Mohit is at 4th place thats so good YAY...but last year he was at 2nd:(( well ..,neways...it doesnt matter for me:P....he is always at no. 1 for me...my rockstar ☺️❤️ love him so so much❤️  jst waiting for him for his cmeback wid a BANG!!! 😳😳
i f m nt wrong... this article mst b frm spicymix site ...:D

ya it is.. here's the link

ruexangel thumbnail
who the hell wrote these male/female articles...they are so bias 😳, i can clearly see what shows they watch and how much they like it, some of those people defo deserve to be on top more, such as Kinshuk and Harshad, who are one of the most liked actors
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
stupid list🤢Arjun was is and always will be no 1 for me😃
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for providing link...

Never heard abbout this site..😆😆

ya it is.. here's the link

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@topic maker....thnxx for sharin....bt u shud hv mentiond frm vich site did u gt this....
This is a comment from your female thread from the same site. Please consider it here as well though. 😊

This whole thing isn't making sense to me. You have created a topic for females too but you show no source or link to prove a valid list. I am not sure if this is opinionated or from a credible source. I kindly request you to clarify this as I feel that it is not sufficient to post such lists of just personalized opinions. Without sources, such a topic may not seem valid.

For those of you who have started used foul language or have started mini quarrels, I humbly request you to stop because I know we are very good people and are good to each other. As a reminder, please read this post: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1577164

It is a post I created a couple of days ago regarding our reputation as a forum. Lets make sure to have a good start to a great new year. 😊

P.S. Thank you Ravjot for coming and sorting some issues earlier.

P.P.S. Sorry! Just saw the link you posted on your other page. However, it seems like a non-credible source as i've never heard of it. In the future, please try to refrain from posting opinionated results as this tends to get some people fired up and this can cause fights and bashing. Thanks! 😊

Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun had to be in this...........😊
Thanks for sharing😃
Siya_Mohit_ARK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for shearing.
Mohit rocks
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail