Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Top 10 TV Stars (female) of 2010 [note p9] (Page 9)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Surbhi- i respect ur opinion & infact to be honest im not a person who like to have a fight wid d actors fans whom im not a fan of..Coz i do have a life n i like to live in peace..Do u find me each n every topic in dis forum> No.But im sure der 'll be  many posts n likes as such, around this forum..

it was such a simple post..We both sets of fans had our favourite's name.So what was d point of writing such a thing ? I can ignore,we can ignore..But how much..? Now its a MJHT forum where all of dem r leads but some ppl act like Mohit-Sanaya played some side actors/ess part or some vamp part..Even RV/Sheena as actors got der well deserve appriciation but these 2,expect from der fans & some sensible ppl,dey've only got bashing n der fans?-Being der fans like we did some crime or s;thing..dat ppl r calling us dis way..We all have our rights to post,discuss but i dont think its hard to do it wid some dignity.. We can ignore but  by ignoring each time we cant let such ppl say such thing everytime..

abhi dey called bimbo-baba fans to us na,,-So To these new-navili fan i'd like to say-
Dat name"bimbo" was for Nupur , n its given by one of d oldest MNians gang demself..So do u mind keeping it to urself only! None like such names,right?

anyway im out.

First of all.......no bimbo for nupur.........why always a tit for tat situation yaar......and its very easy to say that sg never got appreciation from mn fans.........can say the same from sgians too.....i never see appreciation from sgians for mn.....except some........same is the case with sg..... but ofcourse not for jun........because jun is a part of monayajun now but for rati..........have listened much...........and i again say all sgians if like jun........that's only only and because of monayajun........and may be rati performs well too.......but no one will come forward to say a good word about her..........leave this.......now i know.....this forum cant become the forum again what it was.........i mean if someone like the scene even .....will not go to sg post being an mnian  or to mn post being an sgian to appreciate.......the two ways are made here............but the thing which i hate the most is that the respect for other mnians is missing in some sgians post.......dont know why.....and some are indirect comments on the whole fan group.......tell what's the mistake....my mistake being an mnian ????........i mean see this post.......this was a mjht post........hum yeh keh sakte the ki sanaya and rati rocks.........but did anyone bothered.....?????/   noooooooooo..................but everyone here knows somewhere .........that they both do rock........Smile

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweeni

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

oh god rati definitely shouldnt share her fame withDead
like seriouslyLOL

LOLLOLROFL Hug  
D'oh

get some originality atleastLOL...........jealous soul......u think more about Sanz than ur fav!!! LOL
jealous of sanayaROFLROFLyup i m so jealous of bimbo babe
LOL
@all Dead fans Hug

You have violated rule # 3 and 7

yes she better stop this nonsense....or just decrease her addiction to her account!! :D

You have violated rule # 4

Guys I'd like to remind you that we have something called a "report" button. Please use it when you see someone breaking rules and let the DT deal with it rather then replying directly. By doing so it ruins the whole atmosphere of the thread, as done here.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERruexangelSwaNia_2kavya.bEtherealRatiSahiPakdeHai.

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
wow!! time for popcorn...this topic is on roll!!
ppl left MS/AB topic aise hi!

gals are gals! proved once again!
no one is fighting in the other post, everything is going on only in the female-related topic.....we are something! can't live without poking nose everywhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

WOW, what kind of people are they man, instead of appreciating their favs they go and bash others ROFL ! Grow-up guys, ATLEAST your fav is there, thats more than enough ! Goshh.

ROFL I don't get it either....Just let it be...I usually just read the arguments and chuckle to myselfLOL

saniya.x

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

its a saying sur........kutte ki doom tedhi ki tedhi.........means some people will never change!!

I can understand what u r saying...u r right at ur place too yaar...but u tell only.......calling them bimbo baba and calling us bimbo baba fanz...goshh such a cheap thing na...we have to reply back to her yaar!!! its not a fight between SGains and MNains....its a fight bw humans and non-humans!! 
but using such a saying on the forum ???????????? it's not good..........atleast who have the decency to behave should behave......this is our own forum.........spoiling it is affecting us only.........

i know that ..........i hate when people stoop so low...........that remark was cheap i agree........have already reported it.........
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
sorry Ravz......m outLOL
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i agree ravs di...........completely second u on this.............this helps keeping the forum environment clean and peaceful and the person who said wrong get warning toooooooo........Smile

now see pari was at no fault.......but has got a warning for no reason.........just because she answered back........ab samjhi tu pari..........mujhe woh warning bilkul achi nahi lag rahi tere liye........u dont deserve that........Hug

Edited by Surbhi123 - 03 January 2011 at 1:01pm

.MohitzPari.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

umm on what basis is this ranking? Ermm is it a fan based list or is it the actual popularity level list? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangelstuti123

Go to top