Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Top 10 TV Stars (female) of 2010 [note p9] (Page 7)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

@Kru-I actually try to ignore dis fellows as much possible but look @ der comments.We r not holding der hands to type d bestest words 4der bestest fav but whats d point of bashing other actors n der fans? Oh! calling names isnot allowed,dont dey have any idea abt it? anyway..already reported d post to GM's & Bhaskar bhai..Der is a limit of everything.
sach kahu..........dont take it on heart.........when sweeni first said something...........u guys could have reported and dint answered back..........i know its difficult when it comes to your favs and sweeni was too much...........but then if u would have done that.........atleast she would have not used names here.........

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

@Kru-I actually try to ignore dis fellows as much possible but look @ der comments.We r not holding der hands to type d bestest words 4der bestest fav but whats d point of bashing other actors n der fans? Oh! calling names isnot allowed,dont dey have any idea abt it? anyway..already reported d post to GM's & Bhaskar bhai..Der is a limit of everything.
sach kahu..........dont take it on heart.........when sweeni first said something...........u guys could have reported and dint answered back..........i know its difficult when it comes to your favs and sweeni was too much...........but then if u would have done that.........atleast she would have not used names here.........

sur i am happy atleast when ab's new show starts we can move to the other forum.................and our lives will be more peaceful.................i hope rati too comes back soon ,i hope she chooses the bestTongueBig smile

Edited by --Nida-- - 03 January 2011 at 12:31pm
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Surbhi- i respect ur opinion & infact to be honest im not a person who like to have a fight wid d actors fans whom im not a fan of..Coz i do have a life n i like to live in peace..Do u find me each n every topic in dis forum> No.But im sure der 'll be  many posts n likes as such, around this forum..

it was such a simple post..We both sets of fans had our favourite's name.So what was d point of writing such a thing ? I can ignore,we can ignore..But how much..? Now its a MJHT forum where all of dem r leads but some ppl act like Mohit-Sanaya played some side actors/ess part or some vamp part..Even RV/Sheena as actors got der well deserve appriciation but these 2,expect from der fans & some sensible ppl,dey've only got bashing n der fans?-Being der fans like we did some crime or s;thing..dat ppl r calling us dis way..We all have our rights to post,discuss but i dont think its hard to do it wid some dignity.. We can ignore but  by ignoring each time we cant let such ppl say such thing everytime..

abhi dey called bimbo-baba fans to us na,,-So To these new-navili fan i'd like to say-
Dat name"bimbo" was for Nupur , n its given by one of d oldest MNians gang demself..So do u mind keeping it to urself only! None like such names,right?

anyway im out.

Edited by piya2025 - 03 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshySIZZZLERSwaNia_2MoNayaHolicPrag

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovedkruti

Sanaya keep rocking fairy :)

& PPl get a life,der is many thing to do rather than thinking who deserve where n spacially when u r not a fan of some1,no need of giving ur expert opinion abt her..& esp her/der fans.
n some IDs-Likes or comment,looks like meant 4bashing.
D'ohToo bad,abhi toh yea sab padhker hasi bhi nahi ati..Ermm

i know rgt piyu...but some poor souls or i should rather say messed up brains will never change..sumthing like kutte ki doom kabhi seedhi nahi ho sakti...so just chuck it....nd also it is their obsession more than their liking towards an actor that makes them stoop so low and speak crap about others....uffff i hope god bless them with some sense so that they understand that they dont own anything here !!
everyone has their own choices and instead of bashing they should stick with their own choices !!

and here starts a lovely awesome fight...........pulling each other legs........can we leave a stone upturn to hurt each other here.............and than we say our forum is better.........in what sense..........Confused

bold - behave ........learn to behave atleast on an open forum........

this is the end part surLOL.......the fight was already being started.......and sorry but I cant just keep my mouth shut seeing that comment..same goes for other people !!! this is the equal and opposite reaction!! u see by ur self.....see who started the fight!!! Embarrassed

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 03 January 2011 at 12:34pm
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by lovedkruti

Sanaya keep rocking fairy :)

& PPl get a life,der is many thing to do rather than thinking who deserve where n spacially when u r not a fan of some1,no need of giving ur expert opinion abt her..& esp her/der fans.
n some IDs-Likes or comment,looks like meant 4bashing.
D'ohToo bad,abhi toh yea sab padhker hasi bhi nahi ati..Ermm

i know rgt piyu...but some poor souls or i should rather say messed up brains will never change..sumthing like kutte ki doom kabhi seedhi nahi ho sakti...so just chuck it....nd also it is their obsession more than their liking towards an actor that makes them stoop so low and speak crap about others....uffff i hope god bless them with some sense so that they understand that they dont own anything here !!
everyone has their own choices and instead of bashing they should stick with their own choices !!

and here starts a lovely awesome fight...........pulling each other legs........can we leave a stone upturn to hurt each other here.............and than we say our forum is better.........in what sense..........Confused

bold - behave ........learn to behave atleast on an open forum........

this is the end part surLOL.......the fight was already being started.......and sorry but I cant just keep my mouth shut seeing that comment..same goes for other people !!! this is the equal and opposite reaction!! u see by ur self.....see who started the fight!!! Embarrassed

ya pari.........i know sweeni started it..........i know that very well.....she was at fault.......and i know she will not listen to me.........than why the hell will i waste my energy on her.....u tell........she never listens...................what made me react was....... atleast no one compared to kutta and all.........common this is an open forum..........we should not use such words for each other..........right pari........
saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
MoNaya are everywhere Cool, LY Sanaya Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERragzz.

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nida--

sur i am happy atleast when ab's new show starts we can move to the other forum.................and our lives will be more peaceful.................i hope rati too comes back soon ,i hope she chooses the bestTongueBig smile
i will just say...........we were not angels nida........why the hell sweeni started all this....what was the need ........tell me.........is forum par sg hain to doosre forum par arjun ke opposite actress ..............yaar i love this forum........and want it clean and peaceful.........and no forum can take mjht forum place in my heart...........
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hmm......Ouch Something is definetly wrong with this list....Rati should be at the top...
But atleast she's IN the top 10Embarrassed 

Perfectionist...goes unoticed ------> RATI PANDEYClap

And Sanaya Confused BELOW Pooja GorROFL Biggest JOKE of the year.....(No offense to anyone Stern Smile)

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 03 January 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.Vstuti123-Rinky-

Go to top