we need to rank the Chaskameter moree! much more!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
here everythink is about rbo's Chaskameter that fan need to rank !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›and im really happy for rbo that it has got fans like us who really care for this beautiful show !!πŸ˜ƒ and only because of those loving fans today rbo's ranking is 16(+8) !!(those who don't understad this(+8) this lne is only for them) guyzz (+8) means it was ranking 24 before and now it is ranking 16 means 8time more !!
we need to rank the Chaskameter at least 5time a dayy 😊
!!! so in a week it will be (5x7) 35time 😊 a week and if even 20 of rbo fans rank it regularly like this it will be (20x35) 700 votes 😊 !!! and i know that rbo does not hav only 20 fan who rate the Chaskameter so that only what i can sayy !!!and plzz some of us should rank it at least 6 to 7 times !!!
i rate rbo's Chaskameter minimum 5 times a day !! and maximum 8 to 9 timesand i think thats enough !!!

i hav written every important think with bold and different(weird) colour !! soo that it will b easy for those who only want to read the important parts !! thank u !!!

Thank u all for reading all the above lines !!!
Edited by Fariba100 - 13 years ago
I also vote 7 to 9 times per day... 😊
Edited by Salina25 - 13 years ago
It is a deal...going to do it for sure.....
ya well do that tnx for this fariba
Originally posted by krock

ya well do that tnx for this fariba

welcome krock πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š !!!
Hello .. this is how the Chaska meter works (by the IF founder himself)

Originally posted by vijay

But let me try to explain how it works and what all factors might have favored other shows if that helps:

The User Rating is just one of the factor in deriving the ranking. We do undertake the Buzz around the Show, Unique visitors, Forum activity and discussions also as factors in computing the rankings.

We are giving more weightage to unique visitors (different IPs) to the show pages including the Forums, Galleries, Videos, News for the Show the better ranking points it gets. This is one of the step to keep a check on manipulation.

So best one can do for the show is to get more Unique visitors to your favorite show by promoting on Social Media. BTW we do also take into account if you have added the show Forum in My Forums.

Hope this helps. We are open to suggestions to improve the system.

Cheers,
Vijay

In posting this i am saying please do you bit about voting everyday.. but doing it repeatedly is not going to count your votes. There are other criteria's that add to it.
Please feel free to read the whole thread by Vijay.
I always keep voting for RBO And Shanak.............😊
Thanks Veena for posting .....

All rite .. All Odhanians lets make another record this weeek .. by rating chaskameter ... by commenting on articles ... and encouragin more & more people to join & dicusss .... .

Duniya ko dikhaa denge ..  RBO ko top 10 main laa rakhenge ....
 yess today i hav written about rbo in pkyek forums and hav told them actually requested them to watch rboπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ !!!so best of luck to uss πŸ‘πŸΌ!!

There already is a topic on Chaska meter topic and discussions for the same. Please continue discussion in the link provided.

Any other questions please post in the Help Section of the forum for answers.

Topic Closed.

Thanks much.

RBO Dev Team.