CID

A dream fulfilled ! 2nd Jan 2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 36

Rashida15

IF-Rockerz

Rashida15

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Bhavana di, here's a very very tight Hugto you from my side!!!!! And I'm really very very happy for you!!!! After long prayers, your wish finally came true!!!! Big smileBig smileThanks for sharing your experience with us!!!!!Big smileBig smile Every time, I read an experience, it makes me feel how closely we are connected to this show, but not only the show, but also it's members!!!!Big smileBig smile And they are like a part of our life, a very inseprarable part too!!!! And lucky you Jiya di and Sneha di!!!! You got to meet them again!!!!! And as Visrom di said, we cannot quit this show just for some silly khooni stories!!!!Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A dream fulfilled ! 2nd Jan 2011 (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akshay.

Goldie

Akshay.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhavana for sharing...Big smile

Bhavanab

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
thats was really sweet of u shaing ur experience bhavna ji WinkWinkWink........srsly ......... what a beginning to the new year Big smileBig smileBig smile............. hope u had wonderful time with the whole team Big smileBig smileBig smile...........so congrats to all of u who visited ClapClap....hope u get many more opportunities like this Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile ...

monika21

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing ur experience bhavanaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab-purnima-

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks to all of you for liking the experience !!! Yes it was indeed an experience of a lifetime !!!
The hardwork our team puts in for every single shot is so much that my respect for them increases by tons !!! They are very sweet indeed !!!

Was happy to have met Hrishikesh Pandey !! I might never like him as an actor but as a person I really respect this man !!

Dinesh sir is another gem of a personality !! Very sweet

Narendra sir - Loves to talk !!! very interactive !!! Laughs a lot !! Indeed a damn sweet person and shows what an excellent actor he is !!! Doesn't need to rehearse much !!!

Jasveer - happy not to have met her !!! Prefer not telling !!!

Viivek- A true gentleman !!! He is a gem of a person !!! has a lovely laugh !!! and his eyes are so wow !!! Lovely eyes he got !!

Duo - these people made my day !!! I thank god for having met them !!! They were very very sweet !!! And they share such lovely bonding off screen !! True friends they are indeed !!!

@chinnu you didn't tell how Daya sir's looking ??? I'll post my solo pic with him on fb soon !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiRashida15monika21-purnima-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

wow !! bhavana...congratulations Big smile nice re-view shared and am still Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

if I ever get to meet DUO am sure of Way Too Happy out of excitement ...  LOL

Bhavanabmonika21

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Thank you twinkle !!!

One thing I forgot !! They look much taller than on screen and sooooooo handsome on screen and off screen Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashida15-purnima--Twinkles-monika21

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
so did u ask them about their vanishing act? their missing duo moments, Abhi sir's "hein" and "haan daya"TongueTongueTongue. did u share our thoughts regarding abhijit sir's coat LOLLOLLOLand daya sir's piano dialogue Big smileBig smileBig smile

-Twinkles-monika21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top