CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

A dream fulfilled ! 2nd Jan 2011 (Page 25)

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@abhijeetdaya yeah it was !!! thanks for liking it

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Bhavan  its just so amazing. Our perception of them, the bond we feel for them is not a make belief it is real. I felt so happy on reading the update, It was as if I was meeting them through your narration

I am also feeling a bit sad, because I stay in Mumbai and its a case of so near and yet so far.

Maybe one day.........

Atleast I have seen him. His eyes had met with mine.Thats also something.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yes Nandini it is a lovely experience !!!! I'm sure even you will some day !! I'm very excited to think that one month is about to finish on 2nd Feb !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

Aditi_97 IF-Rockerz
Aditi_97
Aditi_97

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
OMG...I had forgotten about this....my exams were on 17 and i wasn't prepared...so i said i would read it afterwards...and now i am yet to read it....thank you nandini for bringing this topic up......to read this first i need to be in a right frame of mind to enjoy your wonderful experiences to the fullest......i'll read it tomorrow....Big smile..i must....Big smile Big smile
auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
You know, Bhavana, sometimes when I feel blank and frusrtated, one of my quick heal medicines is going through your experience, online, or recapitulating in my mind's eye.
But I never want to meet Aditya Srivastava. If I see him, I will remember he is a flesh and blood person, with a wife and family, with immense fan following, an icon to so many.
Let there be a tiny, very tiny place in my heart where he belongs to me.
I will just think of his eyes, his smile and dream that some day they may smile at mine.
Nandini will understand my feelings, I know.

visrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I know what u mean Auntyno1. I've always said the same. Even I dont want to meet him. I never understood why.

auntyno1

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@aunty thanks for liking my experience !!! Well I was on like you !!! I was happy to have liked Adi sir so much & he's special to me !!! I never had this craze to meet him at any cost !!! I was happy enough to meet him on my tv set every Friday night !!! The reason I had to meet the team and why I went there is a secret !!! But I'd say thanks to Shaggz who encouraged me to give it a try !! At the end of it I'm happy I took this decision and I met them mainly HIM !! He's given me a moment to cherish for a lifetime !!! I'm happy I went forward !! I till this second remember that smile of his !!! Can feel his handshake till this second !! His bhavana 'ji' is still on mind !!! If someone calls me today and asks about the trip I can talk for nearly 1-2 hours or maybe more than that !!!
So I'm happy I tried it out !!! I'll never forget this !! It's brought me even more close to him !! I got a chance to know Aditya Srivastav !!!
So I'd say you have my experience !!! I tried my best to write it such that you all also experience it !! Whenever you feel like that go ahead and read mine !!!Smile

auntyno1

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I dont knnow anout meeting him, but that moment when his eyes met with mine, that fleeting gaze is etched in my mind forever. I have lived that moment again and again a million times now. Those eyes, they are so real, so expressive, poignant. I cant forget that I actually looked into them and felt a connect for one tyny very brief moment

I can now never forget that moment

Go to top