CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

A dream fulfilled ! 2nd Jan 2011 (Page 17)

-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
OMG... OMG.... Day Dreaming

Bhavna you are so lucky... 
That was really great...  And you wrote all this so well that i felt as if i was dere and saw everything and experienced everything.....
Adi sir is really a sweetheart... Heart
I am so happy.... Woooooow........!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing such wonderful experience....
Dreams really come true... Embarrassed

Edited by snehal_7s - 04 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ouch will try to complete my experience tomarrow  till than read this much at page 16..

Edited by jiya. - 04 January 2011 at 10:43am
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

Ouch will try to complete my experience tomarrow  till than read this much at page 16..
No problem di... You stopped at the correct place... The suspense is so intact !!! DUO is yet to arrive..Big smile... But till here its so sweet of you to write in such details.. Thanks a lot !!!Big smile..Truly we need to learn a lot from the entire experience !! Positivity and never losing hope... If we wish something really hard, and keep trying without letting negative thoughts take us over, we will surely win !!!! Smile
nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG
great
u gals really rock
cannt stop myself posting my reaction
now going to read ur experience Dancing
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

thanks Jiya Big smile...........a tight hug to you..........Hug......loved each and every bit of ur experience.........eagerly waiting for the next .......Day Dreaming
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Jiyaaaaaaa.......Hugvery very sweet of you.

And kya yaar...suspense mein chod diya!!! I have read Bhav's version, still I feel like I am reading something new. I am desperate!!!! Pls continue....
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
So I'm last as usual.LOLSorry for the late reply, exams are coming soon.

Lovely experience, Bhavana Di! I am extremely jealous of you! Tongue But I guess I should be even more jealous of Sneha Di; I mean 2nd time around? Shocked Itni acchi kismat bahut kam logon ko naseeb hoti hain, you are really lucky Di! Big smile Lovely portraits by Bhavana Di, you are truly a skilled artistClap

I have 1 complaint thoughTongue Why did you tell Adi sir that he had only 2-3 fans on I-F? I am sure everyone on this forum is a big fan of him, not only him, I personally love the entire team...their chemistry is unbeatable! Even though I don't like Sachin's acting, I respect him as a CID team member, same goes for Kaajal, and even Tarika!

Three cheers for our CID team! Clap Clap Clap

Edited by debayon - 04 January 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@everyone Thank you so much !!! love ya all !!!

@Debo no no I told them they have lots of fans !!!! the 2-3 was for the highway experience that some of us had !!!!

@Jiya dii waiting for you to complete !!! Waise hi laal tamatar hoon will go even more red after reading your as you and Bachchu were the spectators !!!!

One thing I want to say that while meeting the team there were 2 people I missed badly !!! One was Shagnika as being my twinny I wanted her to be there !!!

The other person would be Visrom !!! Visrom I missed you so badly !!! I mean when I was near that Stolen Dynamite spot or when meeting duo I wanted you to be there re !!! I wanted you to experience what I was doing !!! Everytime I would think if Visrom would be here she would say this or behave like this etc. etc. !!!! I really pray that you meet them one fine day !!! I don't know if this meet would be possible again for me or not but if I ever get another chance I want you both to be there with me !!! Rather I want whole IF to meet them !!!

Go to top