Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no bhavana di actually reading n reading nreading naaa dat's why it took time to reply
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bhavanaaaaa🤗.........you are tooooo sweet yaar. You have shared your sweetest experience with us and that too so beautifully. Amazing work dear. I'm much more impressed with your description😛😃. Ohhh!!! I feel like I was peeping from a door there, like Daya Sir did😳, and was seeing all that what was happening there. Fantastic yaar👏.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanni you responded !!! was so waiting for you !!! Thank you !!! I can still imagine him peeping !!!
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly of all lucky girl happy for you.  You described every beautifully I really I felt like I was also there  what else I can say. I have actually read it twice
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhavs...what sort of cooincidence is this?? Yet again.. we ended up remembering just the "A" part of the names of the daughters... Anyways, next time when we go together, we will surely get things confirmed😉...

Visrom, and Chinnu...you guys are going and didnt even invite me ?! Meanooosss😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
Sunny Nice to see you on IF again !!! and thanks for liking it re !!!

@shaggz that was to happen !!! Twins afterall !!!! Well yeah both Chinnu and Visrom have planned it all !!! We'll compete them !!! They both and we both will go together 😛 Rather I feel poora IF hi chale jaaye toh ???
sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first of all congrats bhavana  i think ur the most luckiest girl in IF😛..i never talked with you before but i am feeling very happy for you..i don't know what to say zindagi mein aisa chance kabhi milega nahi and u got it .. ur really very very very lucky..omg u shaked hands with our duo i just can't imagine wowww and ur description is simply superbbbbbbbb😛😛....once again congrats the photos are also very nice 😊
Edited by sweety20 - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats the BEST idea !! Imagine one day we all end up at Bureau and the entire team is there...  I am sure they will have to cancel the shoots for the day or call the real police to take care of us !! 😆 The latter one being out of option considering them as the sweet people, that means one episode might get postponed for a day 😆😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
When if we sit down to witness the shooting whole scenario might change !!!

@sweety thanks a lot !! yes it was a great experience !! Nice to know you liked it !!
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Tanni you responded !!! was so waiting for you !!! Thank you !!! I can still imagine him peeping !!!

Bhavs! I was in a dreamy world after reading your post. I have lost my words. I wasn't understanding what to say!! If I had replied that time, there would have been only some dots (..............)😆!! That's why replied after I was back to my real world for a lil time😳...Again saying yaar, a great description for a great imagination of all of us. We weren't there, but could feel all the sequences...😃