Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

But yeah when I gave him a shake hand i held his hand for nearly 5 minutes !!!

How dare you ??????? 😑

πŸ˜‰
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bhav...the photos...I actually felt like repeating a CID dialogue 'Bohot berehmi se sar kaat diya'.πŸ˜†

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but his smile while shaking hands was such re !!!!

and you know Adi sir and Daya sir speak volumes via glances !!! I mean they talk to each other via looks !!!
As I wrote when Daya sir came rushing He turned back and said " Laash se..... " Adi sir gave a lovely laugh and Daya sir said so much with one look !!! and so did Adi sir reply back !!! and when asked about JDJ Adi sir said sure sure Daya sir gave a thank you look to Adi sir !!!!

I love them seriously !!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Visrom I couldn't do anything !!! It wasn't me clicking the pic !!! Main kyun aisa karungi ?? you saw other pics ?? the one in which lighting problem came and wasn't clear Adi sir's smile was so open na ??
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As I wrote when Daya sir came rushing He turned back and said " Laash se..... " Adi sir gave a lovely laugh and Daya sir said so much with one look !!! and so did Adi sir reply back !!! and when asked about JDJ Adi sir said sure sure Daya sir gave a thank you look to Adi sir !!!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 to the power of infinity

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. We seriously have enough reasons to love them !! I have been into such a lost world since 2nd Jan too Bhavs... Bring me back to earth someone..😳😳
Bhavanab thumbnail
I don't want to be back to earth Shaggz !!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
You know Shaggz you were the first one I called after I met Adi sir and remember my reaction ??
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want to be back to earth Shaggz !!!!

You being there to banta hai yaar... but me??? My parents have already asked me suspiciously whats wrong with me since 2 days..and why am i looking so lost and smiling for no reasons...😳... Since morning, i have been so laxy to switch on the lappy and my cell ka net wasnt working so since mornng all i have been doing is smiling and listening to songs. Only when someone at my home fainted, did i get my senses back!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arre yaar, it took me sooo much time reading all the comments, and that now I've finished, I'm no more on earth..... I dunno why I'm feeling like I'm in 7 heavens currently, with my cheeks ever ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️........ someone, please bring me back!!!! I've lost control over myself now!!!!

@Visrom: What if someone tells Adi sir about the Meerabai Gang!!!!🀣
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

and you know Adi sir and Daya sir speak volumes via glances !!! I mean they talk to each other via looks !!!

Yaaar...they are not actors without a reason, you know.πŸ˜ƒ
They have another talent which you and I don't have....Edited by visrom - 13 years ago