CID

A dream fulfilled ! 2nd Jan 2011

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
I know it's short update guys !!! but still hope you like reading it !! Some moments were difficult to be told via typing !! anyways hope you enjoy !!

Please don't quote and avoid using pics for personal purpose
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG ! .....OMG!......OMG!........taking a deep breath before start reading !........

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhavs, i am so happy for you Jiya di, sneha di and Bachhu... Thanks for sharing the expeirience with us and making me live 16th June once again. You know since the time these things were under process, i felt it was all happening with me..... Seriously!!!

The day came and i was so pissed with my cell phone which wasnt working properly thanks to bad netwrk coverage and charge problem! But the excitement levels were soooooooo ....!!! Thanks for the constant updates as well..... You made me live it..! Truly!

Sneha di... I envy you so much.. You went for the second time....!!! Heehee... Kidding! Love u di.. And am so happy for You and Our bachhu...:) he is toooo cute!

Jiya di thanks for being the matured one out of the three! You handled the two crazy gals... Heehee! Great job you know!!! You handled everything perfectly di..... Seriously!! I never thought you would be sooo matured like!!!

Bhavs, love you! Thanks for sharing the experience.... You know what i always want more and more people to reach out to the team and make them realise how special they are...! They should know that there are a set of crazy fans across the globe who can go to any extent to get their glimpse. Those minutes of their smiling faces when they click pictures with their fans... It means a lot... For them and for their fans! Love them! The best in the world.... At least for us!

The chemistry that DUO share has been the best when seen off- screen.. The charm they have in them is something that wont let you take your eyes off.... ! The small moments of "Look" , "smile" , "Dayaa" "Aditya"... They seem so similar to Abhi-Daya... Feels like you have seen the two speaking together for ages amd thts in a way true too.... Love them... Love them more than anybody else on earth.....

I am so badly missing Mumbai now yaar.... I so badly want to go back..... I wish i was there with you.. And experience the special moments all over again.......

But yeah.... Congratulations my Twinny! Your experience reminds me of mine... And trust me, at most steps you behved exactly like me! Seriously!!!!!! Heehee... God ne banai humari jodi..:P Love you!!!!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
@aadrika take a huge deep breath dear !!!

@shaggz i agree !! Our team is very special re !! I mean they are working so hard for this show is what we realise when we meet them !!! I mean I saw Adi sir feeling stressed out !!! Daya sir getting tired,Freddy sir rehearsing lots etc. !!! For these people I can never leave this show !!! They matter a lot and ever since I've met them I've come even more close to them !!! 

You're my twinny indeed !!! This is one experience I'll remember for a life time !!! I'm so happy now !!! My duo make me feel everything is good !!! I know when I'll see the epi aired I'll have a smile thinking this is what I saw but indeed they are the best !!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know you are still lucky to have witnessed the shoots of a memorable series...! Me??! Imagine i find Manav Bomb and Tht CID-Aahat mahaepisode special and always try to watch it in the re-runs inspite of being some of the worst episodes...!!!! 😆 😆
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...at last you wrote it !!!!!

Great ...bhavs....you are the lucky girl !!!! And Jiya and sneha di...love you so much...you all did a great job by sharing this to us....thanks a lot.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
😊 cute experience.... bhavz u luk like a blushing lil grl next to adi sir ðŸ˜Š gud to c u sneha! again back there!!😊 so jia? happy at last?😊
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!! Bhavana di you are sooooooooooo lucky. Thank you thank you thank you tjhank you thank you thank yuou thank you thank you fso much for sharing your experience with us. This is really AWESOME........... You met our duo !!!!!!!!!!Seriously I just don't have words after reading this.
Aqrab. thumbnail
Thank you so so so so so so so so so so much for sharing ur experience with us 😃