Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

WOW sneha the song is cute.....i can imagine shaan singing and khanak blushing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yaaaaa shriya agar shaan hota nah toh zaroor gata...im already imagining shanak in this song๐Ÿ˜Š
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreee with you sneha ... she indeed looked stunning in black sareee ... and Acting toh awesome as KK ...
But  But But ...

i prefer her as the simple cute KHANAK from Dhulwadi ... ofcourse she looks stunning in sareees too as she used to wear in previous episodes .....
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Agreee with you sneha ... she indeed looked stunning in black sareee ... and Acting toh awesome as KK ...
But  But But ...

i prefer her as the simple cute KHANAK from Dhulwadi ... ofcourse she looks stunning in sareees too as she used to wear in previous episodes .....

yaaaaaaa even i prefer as khanak from dhulwadi even shaan do.....but today in black saree she was stunning and did amazing job as KK.....
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha..mujhe bhi KFD hi jyaada pasan hai in saree....๐Ÿ˜ƒ..she was looking wowww....
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

ha..mujhe bhi KFD hi jyaada pasan hai in saree....๐Ÿ˜ƒ..she was looking wowww....

KFD ko jitne bar bhi woww kahe na kam hai.....she looked awsome in saree....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw its not the right thrd to post this but karan won the pampared yongster ka poll............................tnk god another good news so he is officially pamperd yongster.......................tnx for them who alll voted love ualll aur ek goood news ab bas kt wapas aaa jao.....................phir yashu tum ko jo pehnana hain pehno๐Ÿ˜ƒ
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha yaar...aj puri subah maine vote kiya tha....and there r also who voted since morning...now officially pampered baccha KT.....
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
desi girl turned desi mam was luking hawt hawt & hottest...!! cv's tricked us n left alotttt 2 imagine about shaan n khanak 2gthr in that scene...!!!
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

i knw its not the right thrd to post this but karan won the pampared yongster ka poll............................tnk god another good news so he is officially pamperd yongster.......................tnx for them who alll voted love ualll aur ek goood news ab bas kt wapas aaa jao.....................phir yashu tum ko jo pehnana hain pehno๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wow congrats to karan....aaj kitne sare gud news....grt.....
haha ur right(the one in pink)..u cracked me up.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hum kyon mind karenge bhala hum ko to shanak mil jaye bass new year is actually turning out to be gr8